BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

• Does anyone buy these to use as fun incentives on car trips? Our ...8 Answers
  • Do they still make these?1 Answers
  • Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when the minis first came out. I LOVED them, especially because of the plastic tube they were in!! But my parents hated them because I would make so much noise by shaking them in that container! I have good memories of m&ms. I love them and will always buy them!! Give the minis a try! They go great on ice cream or cupcakes!!
Alexandra S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy. I found them in my local grocery store for a super cheap price and they are deff the right yummy amount of sweet and chocolate in a mini form to kick cravings in the butt. These are also good for decorating things in the kitchen, especially around the holidays with all the goodies!!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these little candies! I like keeping a tube of them in my purse with me, in case I get hungry. They are very inexpensive and you can find them at any grocery store! I will continue to buy these!
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this one in particular was so good so sad it is discontinued
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is that makes miniature M&Ms better than regular M&Ms but they just are. The only reason that this doesn't get five stars is because it bugs me that I often see the miniature M&Ms as the same price as the big ones when I feel like you get so much less.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the mini M&M's and love the plastic tubes they are packaged in.  This makes it so easy to carry on the go for a treat.  With two little ones under the age of 3, this is the perfect size snack for them and they love them.  The plastic container is great to keep from smashing them or making a mess.  My family loves these and the kids all expect them in their stocking at Christmas.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man, who does not love mini m&ms! Not only are they absolutely adorable but they have the perfect proportion of chocolate. They can be found at any walmart and gas station. Great flavor, reasonably affordable and so cute. Perfect for cake decorating and cupcake filling! Walmart
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
My kids love these, they make eating M&Ms so much easier, and so much more fun! We usually grab some while we're at the convenience store, the kids get extremely excited about them!! They're so tasty and delicious, and perfect size for the little ones! I would absolutely recommend these!!
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
So yummy! I feel like these are even better than the normal sized ones. I don't know what it is about mini things, but they're always better! The plastic case is great too- it keeps them from getting crushed and they are great for pouring the m&m's directly into your mouth!
Jasmine B.
Preferred this over regular size. The smaller size and container makes it more interesting, fun, and last longer. I remember I used to reuse the container because it smelled like chocolate ( because I am a chocoholic, yes Ik). lol I was an addict as a kid opening up the container and getting a big whiff of that sweet chocolate. That reminds me I am out of mini m&ms
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you use these for?
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which do you like better: regular or mini?
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Where can I find these?
Karen c.
Where can I buy them??
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever used the minis to bake with? Did they break apart or stay whole?