BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

• Does anyone buy these to use as fun incentives on car tri...8 Answers
  • Do they still make these?2 Answers
  • Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have no idea what it is about these, but these babies are AMAZING! I usually don’t like plain m&m’s because it just taste too sweet for me, but these are smaller than normal m&m’s so they work! Being that they’re are small in size, it’s easy for them to melt, but honestly...who doesn’t love melt in your mouth candy?!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy. I found them in my local grocery store for a super cheap price and they are deff the right yummy amount of sweet and chocolate in a mini form to kick cravings in the butt. These are also good for decorating things in the kitchen, especially around the holidays with all the goodies!!
Angie G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the minis more than I like the regular, they're just more fun for some reason. Not gonna lie, I just pour them into my mouth directly from the tube. They're delicious and cheap, you can find these at Walmart for $1.39 by the checkout stands. The candy aisle also sells them by the bag. I don't buy these as often as the regular because they're the same price for fewer ounces.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the mini m&ms are extremely convenient. I give then to my 1 year old sometimes as a snack. I like these because they're easier to eat, and a lot less messy.
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this one in particular was so good so sad it is discontinued
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is that makes miniature M&Ms better than regular M&Ms but they just are. The only reason that this doesn't get five stars is because it bugs me that I often see the miniature M&Ms as the same price as the big ones when I feel like you get so much less.
Olivea O.
L.A
I wish more store sold the minis! I love them more than the regular size, they melt in your mouth and make for a rich & delicious chocolate flavor. Nothing is comparable to m&ms.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when the minis first came out. I LOVED them, especially because of the plastic tube they were in!! But my parents hated them because I would make so much noise by shaking them in that container! I have good memories of m&ms. I love them and will always buy them!! Give the minis a try! They go great on ice cream or cupcakes!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the mini M&M's and love the plastic tubes they are packaged in.  This makes it so easy to carry on the go for a treat.  With two little ones under the age of 3, this is the perfect size snack for them and they love them.  The plastic container is great to keep from smashing them or making a mess.  My family loves these and the kids all expect them in their stocking at Christmas.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man, who does not love mini m&ms! Not only are they absolutely adorable but they have the perfect proportion of chocolate. They can be found at any walmart and gas station. Great flavor, reasonably affordable and so cute. Perfect for cake decorating and cupcake filling! Walmart
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you use these for?
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which do you like better: regular or mini?
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Where can I find these?
Karen c.
Where can I buy them??
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever used the minis to bake with? Did they break apart or stay whole?