BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

• Does anyone buy these to use as fun incentives on car tri...8 Answers
  • Do they still make these?2 Answers
  • Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?2 Answers
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy. I found them in my local grocery store for a super cheap price and they are deff the right yummy amount of sweet and chocolate in a mini form to kick cravings in the butt. These are also good for decorating things in the kitchen, especially around the holidays with all the goodies!!
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the mini m&ms are extremely convenient. I give then to my 1 year old sometimes as a snack. I like these because they're easier to eat, and a lot less messy.
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this one in particular was so good so sad it is discontinued
Kayla G.
Downingtown, PA
These are the the best M&Ms I don’t care what anyone says. I could literally eat like 3 containers of these and still want more. I do think they should be a little cheaper because they’re so tiny and they’re so hard to find! 100% will always buy these when I see them
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven’t seen these in forever. If someone knows where they are, please let me know! These came out around the time I was in elementary school and they were all the rage! I love the packaging and would buy again.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love m&m’s so much and it’s so crazy that these minis are seriously so much better than the full size ones! I don’t know how or why but they really are. These little candy coated chocolates are some of the best candy around!
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love! since I was little my mom bought them and even today they are my favorite
Yes, it is very sweet together but the truth is that every so often I like to eat them
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when the minis first came out. I LOVED them, especially because of the plastic tube they were in!! But my parents hated them because I would make so much noise by shaking them in that container! I have good memories of m&ms. I love them and will always buy them!! Give the minis a try! They go great on ice cream or cupcakes!!
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these tiny m&ms. They are so good and easy to carry around wherever you go. They are great as a little treat too every now and then. They are also good for decorating cakes or cupcakes!
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man, who does not love mini m&ms! Not only are they absolutely adorable but they have the perfect proportion of chocolate. They can be found at any walmart and gas station. Great flavor, reasonably affordable and so cute. Perfect for cake decorating and cupcake filling! Walmart
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you use these for?
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which do you like better: regular or mini?
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Where can I find these?
Karen c.
Where can I buy them??
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever used the minis to bake with? Did they break apart or stay whole?