BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

• Does anyone buy these to use as fun incentives on car trips? Our ...8 Answers
  • Do they still make these?1 Answers
  • Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexandra S.
These are super yummy. I found them in my local grocery store for a super cheap price and they are deff the right yummy amount of sweet and chocolate in a mini form to kick cravings in the butt. These are also good for decorating things in the kitchen, especially around the holidays with all the goodies!!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is that makes miniature M&Ms better than regular M&Ms but they just are. The only reason that this doesn't get five stars is because it bugs me that I often see the miniature M&Ms as the same price as the big ones when I feel like you get so much less.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the mini M&M's and love the plastic tubes they are packaged in.  This makes it so easy to carry on the go for a treat.  With two little ones under the age of 3, this is the perfect size snack for them and they love them.  The plastic container is great to keep from smashing them or making a mess.  My family loves these and the kids all expect them in their stocking at Christmas.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh man, who does not love mini m&ms! Not only are they absolutely adorable but they have the perfect proportion of chocolate. They can be found at any walmart and gas station. Great flavor, reasonably affordable and so cute. Perfect for cake decorating and cupcake filling! Walmart
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
My kids love these, they make eating M&Ms so much easier, and so much more fun! We usually grab some while we're at the convenience store, the kids get extremely excited about them!! They're so tasty and delicious, and perfect size for the little ones! I would absolutely recommend these!!
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&M MINIS me encantan y no solo a mi también a mis 2 hijas cada vez que vamos al supermercado lo compramos tienen un sabor inolvidable, un buen empaque para niños para adultos para todo que lo quiera disfrutar, soy fanática a la 100% de verdad que amoo los M&M sean minis con almendras amo el chocolate.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
So yummy! I feel like these are even better than the normal sized ones. I don't know what it is about mini things, but they're always better! The plastic case is great too- it keeps them from getting crushed and they are great for pouring the m&m's directly into your mouth!
Thalita C.
Larchmont, NY
These M&M's are so good and make me remember my childhood. These M&M's have childhood flavor. I love it. I prefer these mini ones than the normal size. I also like to use it to cooking desserts, these M&M's are perfect to do cookies because of the small size.
Jasmine B.
Preferred this over regular size. The smaller size and container makes it more interesting, fun, and last longer. I remember I used to reuse the container because it smelled like chocolate ( because I am a chocoholic, yes Ik). lol I was an addict as a kid opening up the container and getting a big whiff of that sweet chocolate. That reminds me I am out of mini m&ms
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Probably the first experience I had with M&M's was eating these mini's out of the tube and I loved them. I dont eat these much anymore but do still enjoy them and they are so cute. I used to just open my mouth and pour some in, but with small children you do have to be careful for choking hazards just give them a handful. These are amazing and I do recommend.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you use these for?
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which do you like better: regular or mini?
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Where can I find these?
Karen c.
Where can I buy them??
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever used the minis to bake with? Did they break apart or stay whole?