BY M&M'S #39 in Chocolate

M&m's minis milk chocolate candy 1.77 oz

• Does anyone buy these to use as fun incentives on car trips? Our ki...9 Answers
  • Do you ever just pour some into your mouth?1 Answers
  • I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Whe...15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
All time favorite for my kids on the go. I remember these growing up and using the container for other cool stuff. My girls love minis and while they are hard to find, they are worth it to grab a few. Tiny treats are always great for little ones. My kids always talk about these, and if I can keep any around they love to make designs with them when we make cookies
LaKeshia J.
LaKeshia J.
It seems like anything M&Ms comes out with is delicious but my favorite are the minis. These are the perfect bits to use in a sweet pancake or on some ice cream. They are also portion controlled for those of us who love chocolate and need that built in portion. There is just something about mini candies that makes them taste that much better.
Judy f.
Judy f.
Dushore, PA
I play a fun game with my grandchildren where I put s few in my hand and close it. They have to guess the color and then are rewarded by being able to have any of that color in my hand. These minis are great for any child or adult. The container is just the right size to put quarters in and slip in a Christmas stocking!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
I don't think anyone knows why, but for some reason mini m&ms are 100x better than the regular size. I don't even like m&m's but these are so yummy and delicious I deadass can't help but buy some every time I'm at the checkout at the grocery store. Mini M&M's are the GOAT. So good and I don't even eat sweets like that.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
These are so addicting. They taste delicious and come in a cute container. You can get these at any store that carries candy. When I get these, it's usually a splurge because I feel like you get less m&m's compared to the regular sized ones. If you like chocolate, you'll enjoy these.
Kaitlyn N.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I have a weird fascination with these mini m and m's and I find they are so much better than the original size but I end up eating a lot more with the minis. I just love them because of the texture and the original m and m taste. I highly recommend this if you love the original.
kelsey k.
kelsey k.
The best part of these m&m's is the chocolate taste. The worst part is that the whole tube is gone in seconds! I'd love it if there were larger packages of the mini m&m's so I wouldn't eat them all in a minute! I would definitely recommend these for a quick chocolate fix!
JMacs R.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
Who doesn't love M&M's? I like the mini's because they provide more of the candy coating outside than regular M&M's, and the tube that this particular package is in keeps them brom breaking as well as being smashed. My kids love these because of their tiny petite size.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
These are my favorite m&ms besides the ones with peanuts of course but this is the perfect serving so I don't eat an entire bag and they are just plain delicious. These seem to be better than the regular sized m&ms but maybe that's just my inner kid talking.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I remember getting these M&M's when I was younger and I loved and enjoyed them. They taste soo good. I bought these from walmart and it is a very good value. I often ate this like all the time and I still do eat it all the time. Definitely repurchase worthy
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you use these for?
Erica M.
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which do you like better: regular or mini?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I haven't seen the ones in tubes in a long time, only in a bag. Where can I find these?
Karen c.
Karen c.
Where can I buy them??
Emily E.
Emily E.
Indian Trail, NC
Is there any particular reason why these taste so much better than regular sized M&Ms? Because they totally do to me