BY CHOCOLATE

• Just trying to earn some badges here.. anyone else? 4 Answers
  • I never seen a big bag of minis do they have them at walm...19 Answers
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mini M&Ms are truly the best! They are so easy to eat, which isn't always a good thing!! I like them better than the regular sized ones. They are fun to eat. I do not buy them often, however. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who hasn't tried them yet!
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I swear that the mini m&ms are just better than the regular ! These little treats allow for your chocolate craving to be filled with a little crunch of the hard shell! Sometimes I’ll put them in pancake batter if i really am on a chocolate craze!
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
I love M&M’s but for some reason the minis are my absolute favorite! They taste better than the regular sized version and they are so much cuter! I love the little tubes you can get them in. Certainly a great snack for kids of all ages! The minis are also perfect when you want to pretty up a cake or add in some extra sugar to a recipe!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these M&M minis. They really are easy to have a snack with when you have a sweet tooth. They are cheap to buy and I usually have a bag a mint hidden somewhere so my girls don’t steal them.
Marisol C.
Aurora, IL
I didnt know they had M&Ms mini in a bag,since Ive seen the tubes since childhood. I live these! Its the perfect amount and every drop has a chocolate burst. Would definitely recommend.
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect for baking especially in Monster Cookies. Recipe can be found on my ‘Made It’ board in my Pinterest page under @piecesofcristina
Of course, I used GF flour as substitute for wheat flour. #influenstereats
jurney h.
I eat these once in awhile but there pretty great, probably one of my favorite type of m&m’s. These usually come around during Valentine’s Day since it’s all about candy.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I swear these are more tasty than regular m&ms. They’re really addicting and are great for baking too. I always put them on brownies and cupcakes because they look so cute and taste SO good!! Also great for flights
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I love mini M&M’s! They are so fun to eat! All the crunch from the shell is so tasty and the chocolate doesn’t seem as sweet as the original M&M’s which I like. They work really well to bake into cookies too!
Debbie G.
Alpine, AL
I used mini M&Ms, sour worms, and creepy gummy eyeballs Halloween Candy Bark. It was a quick and easy party treat! The mini M&Ms are brightly colored and perfect when using white chocolate or almond bark.
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
What do you use these for?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I personally love the minis better than regular size ones... is that strange?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Does anyone else like these more than the regular sized M&Ms? I love them!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Has anyone put these in their cookies before?
kaci o.
Who else thinks minis taste better than regular?