BY CHOCOLATE #56 in Chocolate

• I've only seen these offered in tubes. Where can I find these in pa...12 Answers
  • Just trying to earn some badges here.. anyone else? 4 Answers
  • I never seen a big bag of minis do they have them at walmart or whe...19 Answers
M&M's Minis
Talk about versataille! M&Ms are not only a cute fun sized snack they're also extremely crafty. Playing with your food has never been more fun & delicious! The crisp outer shell keeps the milk chocolatey goodness inside safe from the harsh summer sun. A trait which comes in especially handy in the palms of little children & their wild shenanigans. You get a good amount of product for your buck purchasing this rather than the smaller M&Ms in multicolored tubes. It's packaged in plastic, a bag which I think would benefit from being resealable! I also wish they came in a broader variety of colors seeing as these go great not only IN deserts but look awesome decorating said deserts too! All in all 5/5!♡
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I definitely prefer mini m&m's over the regular sized ones. They're just so cute, and because they're so small, it seems like you're eating a lot more than you actually are. I love baking with these. They're the perfect size to mix into cake pops and cookies. I also love dipping frosted cupcakes into mini m&m's. Since they're smaller than tradition m&m's they're definitely easier to distribute throughout your baked goods to get a piece of chocolate in every bite.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Love love love M&M minis
to me the original M&M has changed and the minis taste like what i remember the original use to...
they are great for kids because they are smaller kids think they are getting more when really its just because they are smaller
I've found them in larger bags now which is awesome they are about 2.50 a bag when one of those tube is like a 1.50
love the tubes uses empty ones for coins, Chuck e cheese tokens and refill with more mini
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
These are so wonderful. I like mini m&ms about a million times more than the regular ones, because they're just so freaking tiny and cute. They're chocolatey and delicious and perfect for snacking on alone or for baking into cookies or decorating stuff or anything really. They're cheap and you can get them at any drugstore or grocery store, and I love them.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
These minis always satisfy my sweet tooth. I love them not only for snacking but mixing them into treats like ice cream, cookies, a lot of other baked goods. I also feel less guilty with the smaller size for some reason. I think the minis can sometimes be better than the original size, it almost feels like there always fresher and crunchier.
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
As a kid i ate a lot of candy. my favorites were m&ms but specifically i loved the small ones. i always had fun playing with them and i also found them to have a better satisfying taste than the original size ones. my favorite color was the blues and all my friends would agree with me that the small ones are better than the bigger ones.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Um, yes! These are amazing! The mini M&Ms are 10x better than the normal sized M&Ms. This size bag in particular is very versatile. You can eat them straight up or you can use them for baking. I buy these all the time and the price is pretty reasonable. If you like M&Ms, you should definitely give these a try if you haven't already.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Loving having M&M minis on hand at home to keep in our glass candy jar! It's dangerous to have them that available because I always just take fistfuls until they're gone, but hey, they're that good! They always taste fresh & the chocolate is really so delicious...something about the minis tastes better to me than the original M&Ms!!
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I have a four year old son who's in love with this candy. I always get the candy bag at target and refill it in the m&m tubes. I also use the minis to bake brownies. Yummmmy! They are so tiny I can eat like 3-4 at a time. I really recommend this candy if you haven't tried it yet! I like it a lot better than the regular sized
Sally A.
Sally A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my most FAVE M&M's. They are so much easier to eat than the original size. Melt in your mouth happiness and joy. The candy coated shell is thinner which makes it feel less abrasive and hard to chew for people like me with sensitive teeth.
When I buy them, I buy two bags a time. Who wants to run out? Not me!!
Nora M.
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
What do you use these for?
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I personally love the minis better than regular size ones... is that strange?
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Does anyone else like these more than the regular sized M&Ms? I love them!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Has anyone put these in their cookies before?
kaci o.
kaci o.
Who else thinks minis taste better than regular?