BY M&M'S

M&M's Milk Chocolate Speck-tacular Egg®.
Speck-tacular.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside.
7 servings per pack.
m. see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
They taste ok. I was expecting a harder shell with more of a creamy peanut butter center, not a solid one like a recesses cup. You can't really taste the chocolate or the peanut butter. It tastes very bland. You would be much happier with the Recesse Peanut Butter Cups instead.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these M & ms there still delicious. One of my favorites and a classic most of the new flavors are awesome. Love how they still have the same look.
Very affordable and shareable. I would recommend to others! I just love them
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought a bag of these and they where so good I ate the whole bag myself! The shell is a bit harder than regular M&m's and they are bigger which IMO means they are better! I will definitely buy another bag before Easter!
Jessica O.
MEADVILLE, PA
Very colorful, fun for the kids. We used them to bake cookies for Easter dinner and never any left! They have great colors and bright! They hold their color through mixing and baking! Very affordable! We buy them every year!
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
I freaking LOVE M&Ms! They are my addiction. I hate sharing them though! They are perfect for a little pick me up, for school, for movies, easter stuffers, recipes. My sister in law added them to some caramel popcorn balls with little marshmallows... Oh my goodness!
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
These are so yummy! My mom will throw these into our Easter baskets most years. Same m&ms we love in a cute little festive shape!! I'm never opposed to opening up a bag of these! Hope I get some this year too haha
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are literally the best. They are so satisfying. The colors are so cute and the taste and flavor are amazing. They are really cute to out in bowls around the house for easter. They aren't very expensive.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
These remind me of my childhood, they melt in your mouth and taste delicious! Great as Easter egg filler for plastic Easter eggs for kids too. Fun colors and terrific nostalgia
Victoria K.
My mom loves purchasing these for Easter. They're crunchy, yummy and easy to eat. They don't have a really hard shell which is nice for chewing without caution.
Rola D.
My favorite part on my life is eating these delicious sweets I like it very much the taste is very delicious and delicious and delicious