BY M&M'S

M&M's Milk Chocolate Speck-tacular Egg®.
Speck-tacular.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside.
7 servings per pack.
m. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!v
Heather M.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love M&M's and this product was a little disappointing. Their an overblown plain M&M! I expected the hard candy shell like one of their competitors and while it was the typical shell, that's all it was...typical. I wouldn't purchase these again as they were just plain M&M candies.
Kai S.
Kai S.
I have a huge sweet tooth. I love candy and so much more. I'm not a big chocolate fan but m&ms are one of my fav chocolate candy. I don't eat it often since I can't each chocolate often. But when you it eat, it's worth it. All my friends had m&ms and they love it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I use the chocolate spectacular eggs to decorate a dessert table and it came out great. I think they are an affordable way to decorate without braking the bank. I love their easter collection, it's always good! I always look out for them when it's a holiday.
Myrah G.
Myrah G.
Love milk chocolate m&Ms!! Out of all the m&m products milk chocolate is my favorite. Compared to other chocolate products m&m is tasteful and a good value for your money. I try not to eat junk food often but when I do this is my go to. Fully recommend this
Tess H.
Tess H.
I bought these for my kids for Easter and they loved them! They tasted amazing! We will definitely be buying these again. We don't buy them often. Usually only at Easter. I bought them at Target. I would recommend to others. They are delicious!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
These were good. Nothing special. I picked them up based on the reputation of the M&M's brand. The price was good and I bought them on sale with coupons. I bought them one time for an Easter basket. I'll probably repurchase again next Easter:)
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Eminem's milk chocolate spectacular eggs are not what I expected. They do not taste at all like robins eggs or any of the sort. It does not compare very well to any of the alternative robin egg products.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Garner, NC
You can't go wrong with these chocolate eggs! They are so great! I love putting them in Easter baskets, and in little chocolate candy nests I made last Easter! They were perfect, and such a great price!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milk chocolates m&m's are my favorite! I like the ones with the peanuts in them and the ones with the pretzels in them! I could eat these all the time so i would definitely recommend these to everyone