BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M & M's Milk Chocolate Speck-Tacular Eggs Chocolate Candies: Speckled Easter egg-shaped chocolate candy Made with real milk chocolate see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste ok. I was expecting a harder shell with more of a creamy peanut butter center, not a solid one like a recesses cup. You can't really taste the chocolate or the peanut butter. It tastes very bland. You would be much happier with the Recesse Peanut Butter Cups instead.
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought a bag of these and they where so good I ate the whole bag myself! The shell is a bit harder than regular M&m's and they are bigger which IMO means they are better! I will definitely buy another bag before Easter!
Jessica O.
Meadville, PA
Very colorful, fun for the kids. We used them to bake cookies for Easter dinner and never any left! They have great colors and bright! They hold their color through mixing and baking! Very affordable! We buy them every year!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are literally the best. They are so satisfying. The colors are so cute and the taste and flavor are amazing. They are really cute to out in bowls around the house for easter. They aren't very expensive.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
I can't remember when they started making these but I love them. I love the different variety of choices they have also. I actually just bought 3 bags from the store yesterday in crispy and peanut butter variety. My kids love these for a snack and I always stack up around Easter so we have plenty of them to last!
Melissa Y.
These delicious m&m's were a staple in all of my Easter baskets this year! Not only were they affordable, they tasted delicious. You can find them at any local grocery store so you never have to be without them. Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? Get these!
Myrah G.
Love milk chocolate m&Ms!! Out of all the m&m products milk chocolate is my favorite. Compared to other chocolate products m&m is tasteful and a good value for your money. I try not to eat junk food often but when I do this is my go to. Fully recommend this
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love M&M's and this product was a little disappointing. Their an overblown plain M&M! I expected the hard candy shell like one of their competitors and while it was the typical shell, that's all it was...typical. I wouldn't purchase these again as they were just plain M&M candies.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
I use the chocolate spectacular eggs to decorate a dessert table and it came out great. I think they are an affordable way to decorate without braking the bank. I love their easter collection, it's always good! I always look out for them when it's a holiday.
Tess H.
I bought these for my kids for Easter and they loved them! They tasted amazing! We will definitely be buying these again. We don't buy them often. Usually only at Easter. I bought them at Target. I would recommend to others. They are delicious!