Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateM&M's
Milk Chocolate Snack Mix Sweet & Salty Sharing Size 77 Ounce Pouch

M&M'S Milk Chocolate Snack Mix Sweet & Salty Sharing Size 7.7 Ounce Pouch

by M&M's

M&M'S Milk Chocolate Snack Mix Sweet & Salty Sharing Size 7.7 Ounce Pouch

M&M'S Milk Chocolate Snack Mix Sweet & Salty Sharing Size 7.7 Ounce Pouch ? I never saw these before. Are they good? Would you recommend them?
Start your review of M&M'S Milk Chocolate Snack Mix Sweet & Salty Sharing Size 7.7 Ounce Pouch!
Glorianna F.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
definitely! not sharing size with how delicious these are. super affordable and my dream food! I wish they had MORE M&Ms! no comparisons! they're so delicious! if you ever find them in your store you should definitely yet it!
Sal G.
Henderson, NV
These are really good snack and candy to eat once in awhile. The candy coating is good with the blend of chocolate
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
These taste alright, good mix between sweet and salty. Only issue i have with this product is getting it open...
member-f078a
Very tasty and amazing combo of salty and sweet my family also loved it and thought it was so good I took it to work and shared with my coworkers
Megan C.
kenosha, WI
These M&Ms are the perfect snack size! There's no loss in tasye by minimizing the size! This was a great travel snack for not getting too eted in ny purse which could always change by weather and where it is being stored. Obviously taste wonderful and a nice portion.
Tiera B.
Romeoville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great as a road trip snack but honestly not what I was expecting. I wouldn’t buy these on the regular.
Ana L.
Levittown, PA
I love the sweet and salty combination. I love the snack mix perfect for being a teacher
Jess S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gotta love mixed snacks that don’t have raisins. Perfect grab and go snack on the run
Ashley P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was okay. I think there is just too much chocolate for the candy bar. I would grab a jersey bar before I grab this.
Kassie C.
Whiteland
I love the mix of sweet and salty flavors in the M&M snack mix! The single size servings are also very convenient for a snack on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle H.