M&M's Milk Chocolate Singles NFL, 1.69 Ounce

by M&M's

Es un chocolate muy rico y sería un excelente acompañante el helado¿ A cuantos no les encantan estos chocolates? Sí eres uno dale like a este comentario
Start your review of M&M's Milk Chocolate Singles NFL, 1.69 Ounce!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M's Milk Chocolate Singles NFL, 1.69 Ounce uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love M&M! The hard shell and the creamy chocolate center is the best candy #sweettreats. My biggest concern is how many I can eat in one sitting! When I came across this jumbo bag I immediately grabbed it, but I will pace myself! [product:m&ms-milk-chocolate-candy-169-oz]
Karen S.
Franklinton, LA
I love eating M&Ms every once in a while. I normally do it while I’m studying to keep me focused.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, MO
The melt in your mouth but not in your hand... whats not to like? These chocolate candies are so good! My kids love putting them on cookies but I love eating them plain and they are affordable treat. I buy all the time in the checkout lane! Delicious!
Veronica B.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What good thing that you love about m&m. I love all m&m candy but for the most is milk chocolate and rice crispy
Lali L.
Weston, FL
I love M&Ms it is one of my favorite candies. I have a lot of food allergies which restrict me if eating specific foods. I have a bad nut allergy and having this candy makes me happy and I enjoy it very much! I would recommend it to others!
Yhoselyne M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mis chocolates favoritos de la vida muy ricos y ya hay de más variedad que rico amo los chocolates
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my goto chocolate when I don’t feel like getting too messy. Although they’re candy coated on the outside, they still get somewhat messy and leave your hands full of colors on warm days. However, I do love these little guys and the chocolate insides are delicious.
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
This is the kind of chocolate to see buy at cinema when you’re seeing a movie. I just love them
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These will always be classic candy. Loved these since I was a kid. Great chocolate flavor with the candy hard shell coating. Not overbearing.
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s just so nostalgic from when I was a child and still tastes just as good now as it did then.