BY MARS NORTH AMERICA #3 in Chocolate

Milk Chocolate see more...

• Hat is your Favorite color m&m ? Mine is the tiffany blue or ev...2 Answers
  • What's your all time favorite kind of M&Ms?!3 Answers
  • What kind of m&m is you favourite? I love the blue packet one w...8 Answers
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love peanut M&Ms, and these are one of my favorite M&Ms. I also really love Wild Cherry (anyone remember those?) and Coconut. I remember eating M&M peanuts as a kid. I used to bite the candy shell off and eat it and ditch the peanut. My mom asked me why i did that and why not just get regular M&Ms? I told her because these based different then regular M&Ms even with the peanut gone, the chocolate coating still had kind of a nutty flavor to it, and that even though i didn't like to eat peanuts i didn't mind my chocolate having a bit of the taste on it. To this day I still eat these all the time, but now I have grown to leave eating the peanut with it! I know all of the colors taste the same but i always eat the brown ones first since they are my leave favorite color and i save the blue for last since it's my favorite! These are so good, bought them for years and will continue to buy.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I bought 3 bags of these to out into my daughter and my niece's Easter baskets. They are great and I love the pastel colors. Needless to say that I probably had half a bag all by myself lol so only 2.5 bags made it into the baskets. They are the perfect chocolate to peanut ratio and they taste of M&M's is always great. I like the peanut butter ones too but the peanut ones are my favorite by far. As far a price goes well I got them on sale during Easter time and I bought them at Rite Aid.
Tania C.
Tania C.
M&Ms are just very satisfying when the chocolate craving hits, and it makes sense to have the biggest bag on hand if you crave it a lot! . Some chocolate has hydrogenated oil, but not M&Ms! Maybe food coloring isn't ideal, but oh well, they are such a happy snack! And they are easy to enjoy -- M&Ms don't make a melty mess like a chocolate bar. If you purposely put some in a warm place, the chocolate melts inside the crispy candy shell, which is a yummy sensation when you eat them!
JoAnn H.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
In our home - Get your own bag - chances are the wild side comes out of our mild mannered boys (daddy included) if anyone (including me) attempts to stake claim in "their" Peanut M&Ms ! An open bag is an empty bag... No need to dirty a candy dish - they have radar hearing when the bag opens they come running ! While they're fighting over that bag I am secretly hiding in the bubble filled jacuzzi tub snacking on the Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms, hoping not to be discovered !
Vee J.
Vee J.
Tampa, FL
As I grow older, I have an increased intolerance for milk chocolate; cannot consume much before souring my stomach, but dark chocolate is wonderful and good. When I eat these M&M's, It taste like I am eating milk chocolate with a little less sugar and imitation dark chocolate flavor. Not the best, and I'm not lactose intolerant. Mars has always produced a great product, but this is not one. If you like dark sugar flavored corn syrup, these M&M's are for you!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
They're a classic. If you love peanuts and you love chocolate then there's a pretty high likelihood that you will be all about these. They are very addicting. I used to buy the Costco giant bag (and it's pretty freaking giant) and quickly realized that my husband and kids weren't the ones eating gobs... but I was. Not good. You sit down to watch a show and before you know it a quarter of the bag is gone. That's my warning: they are insanely addicting!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
I realize it makes no difference what color the M&Ms are but for whatever reason the Easter ones are just my favorite! the colors are so charming and they're cute to keep on your desk. I usually get mine from Target and I keep them at work as a snack; somewhat guilty but I feel better that they at least have peanuts in them! A great snack to grab before a long commute to and from home (about 90 mins). I can't wait until next easter to buy again!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Dude! Nothing beats the taste of a peanut M&M! I don't really like peanuts or chocolate but for some reason, the peanut to chocolate ratio is PERFECT when you consider the thin candy coating making this one of my fav go to snacks for a quick blood sugar boost! However, if you have dietary issue please reconsider this treat. You can easily eat the whole bag, no matter the bag size, and that can be a slippery slope. These candies are that good.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Before, I never really loved peanut M&M's, but recently I've had a change in my taste buds. I grabbed one off the shelf one day, checked them out, went home and ate some, and I just started liking the way they taste. It was weird, but they are so tasty, and the bite of the hard chocolate covered shell followed by the crunch of a peanut is great! I could probably eat a few handfuls at once! Definitely another good product of M&M's.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Oh how these things are awesome! I have twins, and for many years I have used these as staffers for Christmas stockings & put them in their Easter baskets. I love them because almost every holiday they put these out! I totally like to stick with themes & for Christmas they are green & red. For Easter they are pretty pastel colors. Also, so inexpensive! My kids always look forward to getting their tubes every holiday!
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Do you prefer these over the plain?
Jaleesa S.
Jaleesa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which m&m is your all time favorite color?
Stella y.
Stella y.
Athens, ga
How do you like to enjoy these peanut M&M's?
Araceli P.