BY M&M'S

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

• Which do you like better the  M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanu...36 Answers
  • Do you enjoy eating these?6 Answers
  • Where can i get the bigger packets from i live in the UK1 Answers
Hannah E.
Madison, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love peanut m&ms. For some reason regular m&ms are not that appealing to me unless they are in something like trail mix. However, I could sit and eat peanut ones all day long. I love the flavor and I prefer these to chocolate covered peanuts as well. They are a great snack for anyone who can have nuts.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love the milk chocolate M&Ms but some days I prefer these peanut ones over those! They're crunchy and colorful! They are a little more filling than the regular ones, so I guess you can divide this into 2 servings rather than eating it all at once.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Love them but don’t eat them too often because I have a favorite that I always get. I get these when I feel like changing it up a little so not my favorites but I do definitely like them.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My favorite candy. Who doesn't love an old classic m and m peanut. I love to let them melt in my mouth and coukd seriously eat a whole bag a night. Which is possibly why ive gained some weight lately but oh well. There my favoite candy and seriously cant eat just one. Occasionaly ill get one without a peanut but other wise there's nothing to complain about.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are always my go to, first choice chocolate. Nuts and chocolate are may favorite and these have whole peanuts which is so good! But there are some bad nuts every now and then lol but that’s understandable. Love the colors too! I always sort them by color!😂
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love peanut m&ms. Its the perfect combination of peanuts and chocolate together in one. These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of m&ms. My husband also loves these m&ms as well so I see us buying a lot more soon.
Tia T.
Arlington , TX
You can’t go wrong with a bag of original peanut m&ms they remind me of being a kid. It was the snack my grandparents always had in the candy drawer. Of course they are affordable and who would pass up a bag of m&ms. They are one of the few chocolates (if not the only chocolate) that has its very own store.
Kelly M.
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut are my dad's favorite type of M&M's. I always used to grab some from him when he had them in the house. I really like the large size and how there is a whole peanut inside instead of just peanut pieces. The chocolate and peanut together are a great combination.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this chocolate snack on the go or while watching a movie. The peanut and chocolate go perfectly together, it's not messybor melt in my hand. The package is also easy to just fold over and save for later without fearing it's going to melt in my purse. Love it!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Peanut m&ms are so good!!! They are way better then just boring plain m&ms. They are a little bigger in size due to the fact that they are covering a peanut and have an amazing taste sensation when you bite into them. I look forward to when my sister goes trick or treating and she lets me have her peanut m&ms since she doesn't care for them... but how could you not!!!!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Do you prefer these over the plain?
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which m&m is your all time favorite color?
Stella y.
Athens, ga
How do you like to enjoy these peanut M&M's?
Araceli P.