BY M&M'S #6 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

• Which do you like better the  M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanu...36 Answers
  • Do you enjoy eating these?6 Answers
  • Where can i get the bigger packets from i live in the UK1 Answers
Izzy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these! Very peanuty but these are a great snack . Super pricey and you get a good amount in the little package. super sweet and chocolatey with a salty peanut in the middle. Perfect for a snack or dessert. The mnms in here a pretty big in size as well so i think its worth your 2$
Vanessa S.
I loveeeeeee these so much more than I love the normal m&m's. It just takes like two completely different snacks. also this are confirmed to be MUCH healthier than just chocolate as the peanut makes you fuller and therefore you have less chocolate
Lindsey B.
Pembroke, MA
Sooooo good milk chocolate mixed with peanuts it’s my favorite go to snack when I’m craving chocolate 🍫 M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut are a great midnight snack ❤️
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Love them but don’t eat them too often because I have a favorite that I always get. I get these when I feel like changing it up a little so not my favorites but I do definitely like them.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My favorite candy. Who doesn't love an old classic m and m peanut. I love to let them melt in my mouth and coukd seriously eat a whole bag a night. Which is possibly why ive gained some weight lately but oh well. There my favoite candy and seriously cant eat just one. Occasionaly ill get one without a peanut but other wise there's nothing to complain about.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are always my go to, first choice chocolate. Nuts and chocolate are may favorite and these have whole peanuts which is so good! But there are some bad nuts every now and then lol but that’s understandable. Love the colors too! I always sort them by color!😂
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love peanut m&ms. Its the perfect combination of peanuts and chocolate together in one. These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of m&ms. My husband also loves these m&ms as well so I see us buying a lot more soon.
Tia T.
Arlington , TX
You can’t go wrong with a bag of original peanut m&ms they remind me of being a kid. It was the snack my grandparents always had in the candy drawer. Of course they are affordable and who would pass up a bag of m&ms. They are one of the few chocolates (if not the only chocolate) that has its very own store.
Kelly M.
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut are my dad's favorite type of M&M's. I always used to grab some from him when he had them in the house. I really like the large size and how there is a whole peanut inside instead of just peanut pieces. The chocolate and peanut together are a great combination.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this chocolate snack on the go or while watching a movie. The peanut and chocolate go perfectly together, it's not messybor melt in my hand. The package is also easy to just fold over and save for later without fearing it's going to melt in my purse. Love it!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Do you prefer these over the plain?
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which m&m is your all time favorite color?
Stella y.
Athens, ga
How do you like to enjoy these peanut M&M's?
Araceli P.