BY M&M'S #40 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

M & M'S M & Ms Milk Minis TubesAmerica's favorite milk chocolate candies These tubes of fun will accent any occasion

• Which do you like better the  M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanu...36 Answers
  • Where can i get the bigger packets from i live in the UK1 Answers
  • Which are the best m&m's?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I have a sentimental connection with Peanut M&Ms. My grandfather loved them, passed that love to my dad and my dad passed it along to me. My grandfather passed away when I was young, but before he passed he gave me a stuffed animal of the big yellow M&M that I still have to this day. There's just something satisfying about the savory mix between peanuts and chocolate. There's always a bag of these around my house to grab a few when I have a craving.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
My favorite candy. Who doesn't love an old classic m and m peanut. I love to let them melt in my mouth and coukd seriously eat a whole bag a night. Which is possibly why ive gained some weight lately but oh well. There my favoite candy and seriously cant eat just one. Occasionaly ill get one without a peanut but other wise there's nothing to complain about.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love peanut m&ms. Its the perfect combination of peanuts and chocolate together in one. These are definitely one of my favorite kinds of m&ms. My husband also loves these m&ms as well so I see us buying a lot more soon.
Tia T.
El Paso
You can’t go wrong with a bag of original peanut m&ms they remind me of being a kid. It was the snack my grandparents always had in the candy drawer. Of course they are affordable and who would pass up a bag of m&ms. They are one of the few chocolates (if not the only chocolate) that has its very own store.
Kelly M.
M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut are my dad's favorite type of M&M's. I always used to grab some from him when he had them in the house. I really like the large size and how there is a whole peanut inside instead of just peanut pieces. The chocolate and peanut together are a great combination.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! These are my favorite types of M&M's. I love the peanut center and it's a great combination of peanut and chocolate. I remember someone told me they like to buy these with their popcorn at the movie theater and eat them together. It sounds good, but never personally tried it.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate filled candies. This is my choice of candy when watching a movie at home or the theater . I purchase from Walmart or the theater to enjoy a chocolate and peanut butter candy, the price is affordable . you should be able to grab a bag of these  at just about any place!
Brooke R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this treat! I love the mix of chocolate and peanuts. I love the flavor and love the way they melt in your mouth. You can find these anywhere and they are very inexpensive. This is one of my favorite chocolate and peanut candies. I would recommend it to others!
Amy L.
Portland, OR
My favorite chocolate candies since I’ve been a child . It’s always so yummy and very addicting . I buy the costco size and my family and I share it and it’s always consistent, it’s worth every penny and yes ! Go buy some unless you have a peanut allergy
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Peanut m&ms are so good!!! They are way better then just boring plain m&ms. They are a little bigger in size due to the fact that they are covering a peanut and have an amazing taste sensation when you bite into them. I look forward to when my sister goes trick or treating and she lets me have her peanut m&ms since she doesn't care for them... but how could you not!!!!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Do you prefer these over the plain?
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which m&m is your all time favorite color?
Stella y.
Athens, ga
How do you like to enjoy these peanut M&M's?
Araceli P.