BY MARS NORTH AMERICA #11 in Chocolate

Milk Chocolate see more...

• Are these your favorite? (:2 Answers
  • Hat is your Favorite color m&m ? Mine is the tiffany blue or ...2 Answers
  • What's your all time favorite kind of M&Ms?!3 Answers
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love peanut M&Ms, and these are one of my favorite M&Ms. I also really love Wild Cherry (anyone remember those?) and Coconut. I remember eating M&M peanuts as a kid. I used to bite the candy shell off and eat it and ditch the peanut. My mom asked me why i did that and why not just get regular M&Ms? I told her because these based different then regular M&Ms even with the peanut gone, the chocolate coating still had kind of a nutty flavor to it, and that even though i didn't like to eat peanuts i didn't mind my chocolate having a bit of the taste on it. To this day I still eat these all the time, but now I have grown to leave eating the peanut with it! I know all of the colors taste the same but i always eat the brown ones first since they are my leave favorite color and i save the blue for last since it's my favorite! These are so good, bought them for years and will continue to buy.
Tania C.
M&Ms are just very satisfying when the chocolate craving hits, and it makes sense to have the biggest bag on hand if you crave it a lot! . Some chocolate has hydrogenated oil, but not M&Ms! Maybe food coloring isn't ideal, but oh well, they are such a happy snack! And they are easy to enjoy -- M&Ms don't make a melty mess like a chocolate bar. If you purposely put some in a warm place, the chocolate melts inside the crispy candy shell, which is a yummy sensation when you eat them!
Vee J.
Tampa, FL
As I grow older, I have an increased intolerance for milk chocolate; cannot consume much before souring my stomach, but dark chocolate is wonderful and good. When I eat these M&M's, It taste like I am eating milk chocolate with a little less sugar and imitation dark chocolate flavor. Not the best, and I'm not lactose intolerant. Mars has always produced a great product, but this is not one. If you like dark sugar flavored corn syrup, these M&M's are for you!
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
They're a classic. If you love peanuts and you love chocolate then there's a pretty high likelihood that you will be all about these. They are very addicting. I used to buy the Costco giant bag (and it's pretty freaking giant) and quickly realized that my husband and kids weren't the ones eating gobs... but I was. Not good. You sit down to watch a show and before you know it a quarter of the bag is gone. That's my warning: they are insanely addicting!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Dude! Nothing beats the taste of a peanut M&M! I don't really like peanuts or chocolate but for some reason, the peanut to chocolate ratio is PERFECT when you consider the thin candy coating making this one of my fav go to snacks for a quick blood sugar boost! However, if you have dietary issue please reconsider this treat. You can easily eat the whole bag, no matter the bag size, and that can be a slippery slope. These candies are that good.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Oh how these things are awesome! I have twins, and for many years I have used these as staffers for Christmas stockings & put them in their Easter baskets. I love them because almost every holiday they put these out! I totally like to stick with themes & for Christmas they are green & red. For Easter they are pretty pastel colors. Also, so inexpensive! My kids always look forward to getting their tubes every holiday!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
A fun favorite for me. These minis have a big chocolate flavor for their size. I find the price at most stores is fair. There's no comparison to other candy coated chocolate nibs --- M&M's are tops in that category. I like the plastic tube they come in too. It makes them easy to carry in your pocket, purse or lunch box. 💖 I'll keep buying these for myself plus they make great additions to goody bags or gift baskets.
Andrea G.
A mi parecer son quince veces mejores que los M&M's de chocolate, creo que se debe a mi amor por el maní, pero es que lo hace mucho más crujiente, ya tiene una cobertura de chocolate que le da el toque necesario para poder comerlo todo el día, no es una mezcla melosa que te puede dejar con mal sabor en la boca, sino que al contrario, es un buen contraste el que hace el maní con el chocolate.
Esha P.
I love this so much! I love the sweetness with a bit of salty! Flavor is amazing and I love chocolate as it is, but this is a classic must have! My cousins in Europe always end up taking literally a bag full of this back home! Im craving them now, well here I go to the store to grab a bag of these! AND THIS BAG LASTS SO LONG! EASY to slide in pantry or just keep in cabinet for pick me up!
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
I'm a huge fan of M&M's so these are a no brainer for me but the fact that they are a small compact sized version is amazing. You do not over eat and still feel like your satisfying a sweet tooth craving. They are prefect for a on the go mom. If your children want candy you don't have to feel bad giving them one because they are a perfect per portioned size. I'm obsessed!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Do you prefer these over the plain?
Jaleesa S.
HOUSTON, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Which m&m is your all time favorite color?
Stella y.
Athens, ga
How do you like to enjoy these peanut M&M's?
Araceli P.