BY M&M'S

M&M's Milk Chocolate Peanut
  • "Besides the salty and sweet M&M's, the peanut ones are my absolute favorite one., I rather have this then regular M&M's" in 2 reviews
  • "These are a great snack for both adults and kids." in 1 review
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite kind of M&Ms!!! I consider them the healthy m&ms because they have peanuts inside and that is protein lol. But the combination of sweet and salty of the chocolate and peanut is perfect.
Deymi A.
The best in the whole world! I'm a m&m's lover. I can't go to the supermarket or to the mall without buying a m&m, i love how it tastes, it is a sweet chocolate with peanut. I highly recommend!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
M&M'S PEANUTS ARE "MAVE" ↔ MY FAVE! THEY'RE SWEET & SALTY AT THE SAME TIME. I RATHER EAT THESE OVER PLAIN... I FEEL I'M GETTING SOME NUTRITION FROM THE PEANUTS. 😆LOL! I'LL PICK THESE UP WHEN I'M HAVING A GET TOGETHER... ETC. I CAN FILL BOWLS & THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND. THEY ARE A FUN SNACK FOR THE KIDS TO CREATE THEIR OWN DESSERT. EXAMPLE: CRUSH EM' UP ADD THEM ON YOGURT.. SNEAKY WAY TO GET MY KIDS TO EAT HEALTHY. 😉👍#M&M #chocolate #peanuts #review
Angel H.
Oh my I could say a lot about the M&M peanuts.. They are amazing. My mom use to give use bags of them if our grades were decent. I usually by these from my local dollar tree or Walmart. The flavor is amazing. Sweet and salty i mean what could be better? I highly recommend!!
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
M&M's with Peanuts are so mouth watering good to me! I buy these from Walmart or Target! I love between the sweet & salty taste! They are the best! I eat these maybe once or twice a month. I often have them at parties I host. They are worth it! Great!
Hanna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a good snack!! They are a perfect combination of sweet and salty and they're m & m's, so what could be better. You can also tell yourself that they're (at least somewhat) healthy because they're more filling. What could be better? (other than a whole bag to yourself of course!)
Stephanie P.
Banks, OR
I LOVE these! For sure, my favorite M&M's. Not only do they have the sweet taste that normal M&M's do, but they are more filling as a snack.
I bought these at my local supermarket, but I saw them for a fantastic deal at Walmart.
I will choose these any day!
Suzanne E.
Oh man, what can you say about Peanut M&Ms...they are AMAZING. My grandmother always had a jar of these stocked at her house and I think I ate about a pound every time I visited. The peanuts also make these semi-healthy so I don't feel quite so guilty hitting up the vending machine. YUM.
daibelys g.
I love these m&ms. this is something i will never get tired of. Since i was in elementary school i buy these. No mater where I go i always have to pick up a bag. They taste great and I love the peanuts,\.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
For some reason I like these better than the original M&Ms. I love the sweet and saltiness. When I was going to school these were my go to in class snack. I could eat these all the time. anything with chocolate.
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this taste good ??
Kylie M.
Is this your favorite M&M product?
Renae C.