BY MARS SNACKFOOD US

M&M's Milk Chocolate Peanut
  • "Besides the salty and sweet M&M's, the peanut ones are my absolute favorite one., I rather have this then regular M&M's" in 2 reviews
  • "These are a great snack for both adults and kids." in 1 review
Kelvin
Hanna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Such a good snack!! They are a perfect combination of sweet and salty and they're m & m's, so what could be better. You can also tell yourself that they're (at least somewhat) healthy because they're more filling. What could be better? (other than a whole bag to yourself of course!)
LEAR28018 A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE these! For sure, my favorite M&M's. Not only do they have the sweet taste that normal M&M's do, but they are more filling as a snack. I bought these at my local supermarket, but I saw them for a fantastic deal at Walmart. I will choose these any day!
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
For some reason I like these better than the original M&Ms. I love the sweet and saltiness. When I was going to school these were my go to in class snack. I could eat these all the time. anything with chocolate.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
M&M'S PEANUTS ARE "MAVE" ‚ÜĒ MY FAVE! THEY'RE SWEET & SALTY AT THE SAME TIME. I RATHER EAT THESE OVER PLAIN... I FEEL I'M GETTING SOME NUTRITION FROM THE PEANUTS. ūüėÜLOL! I'LL PICK THESE UP WHEN I'M HAVING A GET TOGETHER... ETC. I CAN FILL BOWLS & THERE IS PLENTY TO GO AROUND. THEY ARE A FUN SNACK FOR THE KIDS TO CREATE THEIR OWN DESSERT. EXAMPLE: CRUSH EM' UP ADD THEM ON YOGURT.. SNEAKY WAY TO GET MY KIDS TO EAT HEALTHY. ūüėČūüĎć#M&M #chocolate #peanuts #review
kayla h.
Ingleside, TX
Junk food is my thing. It just so happens that this is the most of what I eat. Thing is, I don't know why they call it junk food, they should call it heavenly delight. I swear they should have therapy for chocolate addictions.. I just can't keep my hands off these!
Stephanie P.
Banks, OR
I will choose these any day!
Suzanne E.
Oh man, what can you say about Peanut M&Ms...they are AMAZING. My grandmother always had a jar of these stocked at her house and I think I ate about a pound every time I visited. The peanuts also make these semi-healthy so I don't feel quite so guilty hitting up the vending machine. YUM.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
My favorite M&M's ever. If I'm ever looking for something that's sweet but isn't super sweet, this is what I will go to. My son and I can sit and eat a whole bag to ourselves sometimes. Great when paired with popcorn, also.
Minder T.
Me encantas son muy buenos creo que solos son buenos y con mani es mas delicioso y estos empaques fun size son buenos para llevar en la cartera y el precio es económico
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Does this taste good ??
Kylie M.
Is this your favorite M&M product?
Renae C.