M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Coated Candy W/Peanut Center uploaded by Paige M.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A classic chocolate candy.

• How do they taste? I've never seen them or tried them!! So I'm cu...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a fan favorite in my shop! I am a small business owner, and I have found that one of the best ways to keep my guys happy is having some fully stocked chocolate happiness waiting for them in the office. I had both kinds, peanut and regular, in motion censored containers so their dirty hands never touch the candies. These things rock!
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like regular m&ms candiesbut these peanut kind are better in my opinion. They are adorable and you get a good amount of candy inside. Definitely buy these if you love peanuts and chocolate. I would absolutely rebuy these.
Lidia M.
Wasco , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best! My husband and daughter love them as well as myself. My daughter loves to grab a handfull and separate the colors and thenot she eats them. Me personally the blue ones are my favorite!
Tagen K.
Spokane Valley
Always love peanut m&ms!! Love the resealable package on this. Such a great snack when I'm craving something sweet but don't wanna undo my whole day! Easy to pack in a lunch. Will always be a go-to! M&M’S® Peanut
Margie P.
Mt Prospect, IL
Yummy! Who doesn't like M&Ms and these have peanut butter in a shareable size bag! I would recommend bringing this to an office party of even having this out on your desk for everyone to sure. Out of all M&M flavors, this one is the best for me by far!
Adaora E.
The peanut M&Ms are arguably the best kind. Honestly they are such a classic. Nice for when you're craving chocolate but want something a little bit different. The large size is great for sharing or for keeping around the house to last you a while.
Ashley M.
Bryant, AR
These are my favorite! They just melt on your mouth and are perfect! I eat these about once a month and I get them at Walmart. The flavor is salty and sweet just the right amount. I highly recommend these to everyone!
Melanie S.
M&M is my favorite chocolate covered candy and I don't eat much candy than I used to in my younger years but if I'm craving these I always have them in my purse. I feel like no one can imitate this type of candy because the Mars company got this recipe down to the wire. And I also love the fun flavor they like to play with. I also like the crisp m&m as well.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
These w/ peanuts are my absolute favs. I love them. They are tasty and also lower on my Glycemic Index diet. Yes, they are still bad for a diet, but the peanuts at least give a little protein. I find them easily accessible and in a pinch I go to them when my sugar drops. And, lets be honest, I would go to them anyhow! They are DELICIOUS. If you don't like M&M's we can't be friends. :) jk of course.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
M & M's with peanut is one of my favorite chocolates ever I just don't eat every week because I have to watch what I eat because I'm an athlete, because if I could I would eat everyday. I love it, it is worth the price and it's not even expensive and you can find it everywhere. I would recommend it!
Maryam A.