M&M's Milk Chocolate Candy In Bunny Canes, 3 Oz.

by M&M's

Add delicious and colorful fun to your Easter basket with these Easter Bunny canes filled with pastel-colored M&M;'S Milk Chocolate Candy. Great for filling Easter baskets or giving as fun gifts, each cane is filled with three ounces of everyone's favorite chocolate candy. Topped with a bunny ear cap, your friends and family will be delighted to open a tube of M&M;'S Chocolate Easter Candy.Contains one 3-ounce M&M;'S Easter Milk Chocolate Candy in Bunny CaneMade with real milk chocolate covered in a crunchy candy shellUse these individually packaged tubes of M&M;'S Easter Chocolate to fill your friends' Easter basketsM&M;'S Easter Candy is great for giving as a festive Easter gift to friends and familyYour favorite M&M;'S Candy is dressed up for the Easter holidays in a pastel colored tube with bunny Ingredients: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, COCOA BUTTER, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVORS), SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1% - CORN SYRUP, DEXTRIN, COLORING (INCLUDES YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, YELLOW 6, RED 40, YELLOW 5 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE, BLUE 2 LAKE, BLUE 2), CARNAUBA WAX, GUM ACACIA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M's Milk Chocolate Candy In Bunny Canes, 3 Oz.!
Saebri S.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love M&M’s so much they are so good and I could just eat a whole bag of them all day. I definitely recommend this product.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't drink coffee but my kids are all about their instant coffee in the morning before school so they don't be late for the bus
Ana María F.
Mc Lean, VA
In my opinion it’s too much sweet, the chocolate is better in another presentations.
Kelly M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
I buy these and give them as gifts for my my niece's and nephews. They are great for all holiday parties and every season.
Scarlet R.
These are a must have every tear for our kids Easter baskets. They are great and the product never fails us. We love these and even when ai teach a I use this candy for sorting, games etc.
Steph S.
Very nice for Easter baskets and little gifts for Easter. Nice for topping desserts.
Kelly M.
Windsor, ME
My grandchildren really enjoyed them. I trust the product of M&M so I will purchase these again. These chocolate candy's had great flavor. Some chocolate candy just tastes fake. The were affordable and worth the amount
Jessica M.
Always a favorite to add to the Easter baskets. Can’t ever go wrong with m&m’s. We buy the Easter cane every year.
Grecia L.
For birthday treats and piñatas and dont forget on easter 🐣 this presentation of m&m’s is genius 🤓
Phillip T.
Jersey City, NJ
I really like the pastel colors that come around during Easter. There is no alternative to m&m’s. It’s either the real thing or nothing. They taste amazing and never disappoint. I definitely get these every Easter for my students and a few for me.

Looking for your answer?