Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

What is your favorite kind of m&m's?

Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I love the peanut ones and also the pretzel ones. Yuuum
Melody G.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Jonesboro
4 years, 3 months ago
The ones with peanuts in them. I don't care for the rice krispies..
Jessica B.
Sophak Y.
Sophak Y.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
I love the ones with almonds or with peanuts yum:)
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
4 years, 5 months ago
Peanut butter. Chocolate+peanut butter is the best combo ever!
kimmie s.
kimmie s.
germany
4 years, 5 months ago
I agree. I like the pnut ones. the pretzel ones are nasty!
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 5 months ago
It might be boring, but the regular original M&M's are my favorite! I am not much of a candy person, but you can never go wrong with classic M&M's! The peanut kind are really good too, but I have to be in the mood for them!