BY M&M'S

M&M's® Cupid's Mix Milk Chocolate Candies. see more...

• Would this be a great gift for Valentine's day?2 Answers
  • Will this might be good for valentine's chocolates gift ?2 Answers
  • Could these M&Ms be customized? 2 Answers
M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies Cupid's Mix
  • "My favorite candy at all , specially because it is made with a substance name chocolate ." in 1 review
Raul A.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
These type of chocolates are finger-licking good! I can't get enough of them. I remember buying these chocolates 3 days before Halloween. They were really affordable, I bought 3 bags, gave out 2 and I had one for myself. I highly recommend these chocolate to those chocolate lover like me!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Red Bluff, CA
I actually revived this as a gift, therefore I didn't buy it, but my husband did at Walgreens. The packaging is adorable, the chocolate is amazing, but I may be bias since I live chocolate. I would recommend to others, but I wouldn't share since it doesn't come with a ton.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite candy and i love that they keep reaising the bar by adding miore and more flavors...i will always be and m and m fan and now that my daughter is old enough we eat them togther and they are quickly her favorite thats all she wanted in her easter basket
Mathew S.
Mathew S.
Arlington, TX
I bought several of these to hand out for valentines day. Everyone loved them and they were a good value. The presentation was nice. M and M's are everyone's favorite after all. I bought mine from walmart. I would recommend this item for kids and realatives.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
Such cute packaging! I love, love, LOVE chocolate and these cutesy little M&M's were gifts for all of my Valentine gal pals this year! So adorable! M&M's always has the cutest holiday packaging! I can't wait to see what they're going to do for next year!
Becka L.
Becka L.
My significant other and I do not celebrate Valentines day; however, I bought this for my niece. She loves anything and everything chocolate so of course she loved this! The candy was good quality as always. The packaging was very cute. Great gift.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Anaheim, CA
I wish these would come out every year but sadly they don't they only come around once a year but you can eat the M&Ms with peanuts for a dollar it's way cheaper the really good I love chocolate is my favorite thing I always repurchase p
Celisia Q.
Celisia Q.
Humble, TX
Love!!! There's really nothing too special to say other than ALL M&M's are amazing and taste like little chocolate pieces of heaven.... ........................................................................................
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Port Chester, NY
M&ms are one of my favorite candies. They are perfect for anyone. I take them everywhere. They melt in my mouth. I recommend this product. There are so many flavored but the milk chocolate are the best. And my favorite.
Suzana C.
Suzana C.
I don't like chocolate, but when I got this box from a family member I thought oh no chocolate. Ok, let try just to them to see that I enjoy the present, But I did enjoy the present. It was so good, not to sweet.
takaua t.
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Would this be a great gift for Valentine's day?
karla v.
karla v.
Rockville, MD
Will this might be good for valentine's chocolates gift ?
Satin W.
Satin W.
Could these M&Ms be customized?