Add a Photo

By M&M'S
#4 in Chocolate

Manufacturer: M & M's. Each. A classic treat for chocolate lovers. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Milk Chocolate; Capacity (Weight): 19.200 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A. Customers also search for: Candy; Food; M & M's; M & M's Chocolate Candies; Milk Chocolate; OFFICE SNAX; Snack; Snack Food; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Discount M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, Buy M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, Wholesale M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, 00040000121312, 24908, Candy. No returns.

Photos (131)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
So, my little boy loves MINI M&Ms for a sweet treat! It's all good, he works hard in his MMA and school and totally deserves it! However, if I run into any store and grab a small tube of the M&M Minis it will set me back $1-$2. Not bad. Except, we can all do better with a BAG OF M&M MINIs, a few empty M&M Mini tubes, and a small storage bag or container. It also keeps me from going out of my way to grab my son a small treat and scrounging for cash (I don't carry it!) Instead, one bag will fill up 6-8 tubes (more or less depending on how much you fill the tubes) and cost me less than $3! SCORE!
My son says, "I like how they melt in my mouth and not in my hands!" *BIG SMILE* "Wait, that's what the commercial says, right? I thought I was genius!"
My son also doesn't like any candies but these. He says the chocolate coating doesn't taste bitter or like carboard like some of the other candies he has tried. He also says the chocolate is sweet enough but not so sweet that it gives him a stomach ache. Small tubes of M&M minis are the perfect portion for him!
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Portland, OR
I love M&Ms because they have a fresh chocolate taste. Compared to other chocolates- it's a little more money but the other chocolate taste chalky. I bought my M&Ms from Walmart. I would recommend this chocolate to others who care about what they are eating and how fresh tasting the chocolate is.
Other chocolate hurts my stomach- the cheap chocolate because they use flavors that they don't care about and make the chocolate but don't care about the customer.
I love adding M&Ms to ice cream, it's a fun colorful and easy treat that never goes out of style.
Just add vanilla ice cream and M&Ms.
I usually buy the share size which is just $1 more because I'm not sharing my M&Ms with others but because I want more M&Ms. M&Ms are a little more pricey but not bad on price, they aren't as expensive as the Godiva and those brands. They aren't though as cheap as cheap chalky chocolate.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I grew up a fan of the original M & M candies, so when it came to working with children, I thought what a perfect tradition to pass on.

We potty trained our nephew by purchasing an M & M candy dispenser, and permitting him to get candy each time he used the potty (we definitely had a large share of his potty candy).

The original M & M's have always been a delicious treat full of milk chocolate in a lightly hardened cover! I absolutely love putting mine in the fridge for about an hour or so-so they don't melt so easily, and keep a wonderful texture!

I even add these to ice cream for the kids and stir into a homemade trail mix snack! These are a wonderful asset to my life!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Someone gave a big bag of these M&Ms to me, knowing I live alone. With that said, it took me a little longer than expected to finish eating them! But, I enjoyed the sweet chocolate of the M&Ms every time. They're like "upgrading" from the standard to a jumbo size. The only thing that saddened me was that these large M&Ms do not melt in your mouth as well as the smaller ones; you really have to work at them to melt them. It makes since that they would take longer to melt since they're bigger but it bothered me at the difficulty I had with it. Overall though, I would purchase these in the future & tell others about them!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Clearwater, FL
Ok, seriously, when I saw these at the store I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I LOVE m&m's! When I opened the bag up, I was surprised at how big they actually are. I have to admit though, I was less than impressed with the flavor. There's just something about them that doesn't taste like an m&m. Maybe it is that there is so much more chocolate than candy shell, but I just didn't like it that much. I also didn't like that I felt like I couldn't eat more than one or two because of the sweetness and how big they are. Don't get me wrong, I still ate them, but I don't think I would buy them again.
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
M&M a classic candy that everyone can enjoy. The candy coating provides a crunchy shell to the smooth and creamy chocolate insides. The pieces are small and easy to chew yet contain a great portion of chocolate inside to please the taste buds. The candies are great by themselves eating hand fulls at a time or have them over ice cream for an extra blast of flavor to your dessert. The small size makes these perfect for cookies or to be displayed in candy dishes around the house. The wonderful flavor and easy to eat bite sized candies are a great snack and candy choice.
Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
As a parent, I love the fun size treats. When the holiday's come around, I pick up a bag of the fun size treats. I put them in my son's candy bowl.
After my son eats all his dinner, cleans up after himself, or does something thoughtful, he gets a reward. He loves having M&M's plain for his reward.
I like it because it is the perfect size for a reward (not to much chocolate) and has a great taste. I will grab a pack as well. We find ourselves changing out colors.
It's just a fun way to say, "You did a good job!"
Linda M.
Linda M.
Spencer, IA
My son loves loves loves M&M's- he's calls them M's- so when I found these at Walmart, I thought he would love them. He was excited when I gave them to him as a snack calling them 'Oh Mommy m's!' but he didn't really eat them. Usually I can make a bag last a few days to week but these guys just didn't really hold his interest and he wanted 'regular m's or baby (mini) m's. I thought they were pretty good, just not the same as regular m&m's, I won't be buying them for snack time again anytime soon.
Liliya L.
Liliya L.
Kent, WA
The package makes a crinkling sound as you open it..you reach in and grab one M&M..you make a quick guess what color it is..as you place it in your mouth it melts revealing chocolate that fills your mouth with an extraordinary taste that makes you go for another one..the next one is even better and there's no stopping you now, as you devour the rest of the bag..when the feast comes to an end you sit there wishing you bought two bags of M&M's! No make that three bags!!
Josie B.
Josie B.
Broussard, LA
The reason why I love these candies so much is because these candies have been around for a very long time. I remember them being exactly as they are now. The little bite sized pieces with the candy shell are the perfect candy for anyone. You can put a whole bunch in your mouth, chew them and enjoy or you can take one and get the candy shell off until you get to the chocolate part and let it melt in your mouth. Great candy all around!
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
Which variety of M&Ms is your favorite?
Makala H.
Makala H.
Which is better, Eminems with or without peanuts?
amanda v.
amanda v.
San Antonio, TX
What is your fav dessert to make with M&MS?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Peanuts or no peanuts?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Which color is your favorite?