BY M&M'S #56 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

M&M'S® brand handles your hunger so you can handle, well, anything. It is a treat that can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.

M&M'S® brand is owned by Mars Incorporated, a leading global food company. Mars is committed to addressing health and wellness issues and promoting healthy lifestyles. We are committed to acting responsibly and making a positive contribution to these issues through offering a range of different pack sizes, improving the nutritional content of our products, ensuring clarity of nutritional information on packaging, whilst at the same time providing responsible communication about our products through our self-imposed

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts

• Have you ever eaten popcorn and m&ms together? 5 Answers
  • m&m or Eminem 3 Answers
  • Classic M&M’S® Milk Chocolate or M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Pe...13 Answers
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE M&Ms. The different colors don't represent different flavors, but that's okay. They still make opening a pack fun every time. Easy to eat, but also easy to choke on and let slip out if you open a pack when on the go or in the car. As for taste, perfect amount of crunchy and chocolatey. Super fun, always loved these!
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Here is a classic you can never go wrong with! These sweet candies don't just provide sweet tooth satisfaction but bring so many memories with them! As a young girl I'd sit and eat plain M&Ms with my pawpaw. Love these delicious colorful candies! And they look AWESOME on any kind of baked item like cookies, cakes,...
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love m&ms. I have good memories attached to them. My mom loves the plain and my dad loves the peanut. Even though I grew up a daddy’s girl I must say I was on my mom’s side. I like the plain better than the peanut. But I still buy both kinds. I like to eat them together sometimes. Try that out, it’s a good combo!!
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M's are the legendary chocolate candy in my opinion ! The hard cruch of the shell and the chocolate filling . These are always in my house. These have fun colors .they are great for adding to pudding , ice cream and even baking into cookies .
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gotta love M&M's. They are great with so many things. Love them in my ice cream, in a milkshake, by themselves, or even in my popcorn (I suggest trying this right away btw). The chocolate is on point and they are definitely a great snack to eat to satisfy that sweet tooth craving. I highly recommend.
Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands-down one of the best candies ever invented. You can't have just one! They're almost addicting with their yummy chocolate and candy coating. These are a classic. I can't imagine anyone not liking these. Even I don't love chocolate, but these are light and tasty.

10/10 recommend!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love eating M&M's because they are the perfect bite sized snack.  I love all the fun colors and that no matter what color you eat, it all tastes the same.  The crunchy coating is a perfect compliment for the soft chocolate inside.  You really can't go wrong with M&M's!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
M&Ms are the OG of little chocolate candies :) I think we all know that they are a delicious quality little chocolate treat that can be purchased at a low price! They can be found pretty much everywhere candy or chocolate is sold. I've eaten these my whole life and don't intend to stop anytime soon!
Blanca D.
These are my favorite M&M’S®, they are delicious and not too sweet. I like them because they don't melt easily and that's maybe because of the candy coat. If I were to eat just one type of chocolate candy I would choose these. I like that they have so many variety size to buy from.
Kelly M.
I don't think you can ever go wrong with M&M’S Milk Chocolate. I like the outer shell and how they don't melt on your hands. They are great alone or baked in cookies, sprinkled in icecream, or used as a topping. These will forever be a classic that most people enjoy.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
Which variety of M&Ms is your favorite?
Makala H.
Which is better, Eminems with or without peanuts?
amanda v.
San Antonio, TX
What is your fav dessert to make with M&MS?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Peanuts or no peanuts?
Rachel C.
Which color is your favorite?