BY M&M'S #6 in Chocolate

Manufacturer: M & M's. Each. A classic treat for chocolate lovers. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Milk Chocolate; Capacity (Weight): 19.200 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A. Customers also search for: Candy; Food; M & M's; M & M's Chocolate Candies; Milk Chocolate; OFFICE SNAX; Snack; Snack Food; Breakrooms; Kitchens; Nutrition; Nourishment; Vittles; Snacks, Discount M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, Buy M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, Wholesale M & M's Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz Pack, 00040000121312, 24908, Candy. No returns.

• Have you ever eaten popcorn and m&ms together? 5 Answers
  • m&m or Eminem 3 Answers
  • Classic M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies or M&M's Peanut ?11 Answers
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Fate, TX
So, my little boy loves MINI M&Ms for a sweet treat! It's all good, he works hard in his MMA and school and totally deserves it! However, if I run into any store and grab a small tube of the M&M Minis it will set me back $1-$2. Not bad. Except, we can all do better with a BAG OF M&M MINIs, a few empty M&M Mini tubes, and a small storage bag or container. It also keeps me from going out of my way to grab my son a small treat and scrounging for cash (I don't carry it!) Instead, one bag will fill up 6-8 tubes (more or less depending on how much you fill the tubes) and cost me less than $3! SCORE!
My son says, "I like how they melt in my mouth and not in my hands!" *BIG SMILE* "Wait, that's what the commercial says, right? I thought I was genius!"
My son also doesn't like any candies but these. He says the chocolate coating doesn't taste bitter or like carboard like some of the other candies he has tried. He also says the chocolate is sweet enough but not so sweet that it gives him a stomach ache. Small tubes of M&M minis are the perfect portion for him!
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love M&Ms because they have a fresh chocolate taste. Compared to other chocolates- it's a little more money but the other chocolate taste chalky. I bought my M&Ms from Walmart. I would recommend this chocolate to others who care about what they are eating and how fresh tasting the chocolate is.
Other chocolate hurts my stomach- the cheap chocolate because they use flavors that they don't care about and make the chocolate but don't care about the customer.
I love adding M&Ms to ice cream, it's a fun colorful and easy treat that never goes out of style.
Just add vanilla ice cream and M&Ms.
I usually buy the share size which is just $1 more because I'm not sharing my M&Ms with others but because I want more M&Ms. M&Ms are a little more pricey but not bad on price, they aren't as expensive as the Godiva and those brands. They aren't though as cheap as cheap chalky chocolate.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I grew up a fan of the original M & M candies, so when it came to working with children, I thought what a perfect tradition to pass on.

We potty trained our nephew by purchasing an M & M candy dispenser, and permitting him to get candy each time he used the potty (we definitely had a large share of his potty candy).

The original M & M's have always been a delicious treat full of milk chocolate in a lightly hardened cover! I absolutely love putting mine in the fridge for about an hour or so-so they don't melt so easily, and keep a wonderful texture!

I even add these to ice cream for the kids and stir into a homemade trail mix snack! These are a wonderful asset to my life!
Liliya L.
Liliya L.
Kent, WA
The package makes a crinkling sound as you open it..you reach in and grab one M&M..you make a quick guess what color it is..as you place it in your mouth it melts revealing chocolate that fills your mouth with an extraordinary taste that makes you go for another one..the next one is even better and there's no stopping you now, as you devour the rest of the bag..when the feast comes to an end you sit there wishing you bought two bags of M&M's! No make that three bags!!
Josie B.
Josie B.
Broussard, LA
The reason why I love these candies so much is because these candies have been around for a very long time. I remember them being exactly as they are now. The little bite sized pieces with the candy shell are the perfect candy for anyone. You can put a whole bunch in your mouth, chew them and enjoy or you can take one and get the candy shell off until you get to the chocolate part and let it melt in your mouth. Great candy all around!
Adam D.
Adam D.
Beatrice, NE
M&ms have to be one of the best candies of all time. Yet somehow they haven't changed to much to adjust to our generation. Another perk from m&ms is that CHOCOLATE doesn't melt in your hand however, if you were to try warming them up in your hand or squeezing them it will make the coloring on the shell smear off and get all over your hands. So overall you are going the right way getting m&ms...but don't plan on squeezing them
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Midvale, UT
M & M's are one of my favorite candies in the world! While my favorites are the Crispy ones, I will take them in any form! We usually have them show up at every family gathering! (Especially game nights) We sometimes make an M&M "salad", where we mix several kinds in one bowl. I love that you can get them just about anywhere, and they regularly have coupons available to cut the cost! Love them!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
M & Ms ... They're a classic. Who doesn't have childhood up through adulthood fond memories of this candy that melts in your mouth (and sometimes in your hand)?
Here's the bad news: the bigger the bag, the more you eat. Well, that goes for me, at least. They are simple, small, tasty, and easy to enjoy by the handful. My advice? Freeze them! You might eat fewer if them, plus cold m&ms are tasty!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Before I had kids, I used these for baking only. Now, my daughters all were treated with them at a young age. These were the first candy my girls had. The size is just perfect for small hands and mouths. They are a great size, and have that amazing M&Ms quality and taste that we all love. They have become a tradition in my family, and will continue on when I have grandchildren for sure!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
When I was little, my friends and I would play a game where we would each try and see how much of the tube we could empty into our mouths before it was too much. Of course we would all just end up eating the chocolate and giving up but that was more because m&ms are so great! These are pretty nostalgic for me and though I'm not an avid player of that game I still love these candies!
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
Which variety of M&Ms is your favorite?
Makala H.
Makala H.
Which is better, Eminems with or without peanuts?
amanda v.
amanda v.
San Antonio, TX
What is your fav dessert to make with M&MS?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Peanuts or no peanuts?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Which color is your favorite?