BY M&M'S

M&M'S® brand handles your hunger so you can handle, well, anything. It is a treat that can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.

M&M'S® brand is owned by Mars Incorporated, a leading global food company. Mars is committed to addressing health and wellness issues and promoting healthy lifestyles. We are committed to acting responsibly and making a positive contribution to these issues through offering a range of different pack sizes, improving the nutritional content of our products, ensuring clarity of nutritional information on packaging, whilst at the same time providing responsible communication about our products through our self-imposed

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts

• Have you ever eaten popcorn and m&ms together? 5 Answers
  • m&m or Eminem 3 Answers
  • Classic M&M’S® Milk Chocolate or M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Pe...13 Answers
Nicole L.
I love M&Ms, they're my moms favorite so they're a staple of my household and childhood.  But I didn't realize the potential M&Ms had until I was living in Italy and tried the European recipe, because WOW it's so much better than the American recipe.  It's lighter, creamier, it somehow even tastes fresher - less junkier.  Comparing the two you can totally taste the difference of the preservatives and garbage American foods are filled with.  So sad but so true.  I wish I brought more candy back with me.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE M&Ms. The different colors don't represent different flavors, but that's okay. They still make opening a pack fun every time. Easy to eat, but also easy to choke on and let slip out if you open a pack when on the go or in the car. As for taste, perfect amount of crunchy and chocolatey. Super fun, always loved these!
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Here is a classic you can never go wrong with! These sweet candies don't just provide sweet tooth satisfaction but bring so many memories with them! As a young girl I'd sit and eat plain M&Ms with my pawpaw. Love these delicious colorful candies! And they look AWESOME on any kind of baked item like cookies, cakes,...
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m really not a huge fan of chocolate but to be honest M&Ms are just sooo good. The only ones I like is the milk chocolate ones , they’re super light and I could eat them all day long! They’re super cheap , I usually find them for 89cents at the gas station or dollar general. I think that’s super cheap for some candy tbh. I highly recommend these candies they are really good.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gotta love M&M's. They are great with so many things. Love them in my ice cream, in a milkshake, by themselves, or even in my popcorn (I suggest trying this right away btw). The chocolate is on point and they are definitely a great snack to eat to satisfy that sweet tooth craving. I highly recommend.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I love eating M&M's because they are the perfect bite sized snack.  I love all the fun colors and that no matter what color you eat, it all tastes the same.  The crunchy coating is a perfect compliment for the soft chocolate inside.  You really can't go wrong with M&M's!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
M&Ms are the OG of little chocolate candies :) I think we all know that they are a delicious quality little chocolate treat that can be purchased at a low price! They can be found pretty much everywhere candy or chocolate is sold. I've eaten these my whole life and don't intend to stop anytime soon!
Kelly M.
I don't think you can ever go wrong with M&M’S Milk Chocolate. I like the outer shell and how they don't melt on your hands. They are great alone or baked in cookies, sprinkled in icecream, or used as a topping. These will forever be a classic that most people enjoy.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite candies of all time. They satisfy your sweet tooth while also being nostalgic. However, I think it's also amazing what you can do with them. You can put them in cookies, on icecream, customize them, etc. They are a versatile candy that will satisfy anyone who LOVES chocolate.
Junior H.
Tampa
M&Ms have been a part of my life since I started eating solid food. I mean they are an American stable. Well, they were at our house. Every week a big bowl of M&Ms would be set out and we were told if you eat them all there won't be any more until the weekend.   Well, guess who ate them all? Yes, we did.
An Easter basket is not an Easter basket without M&Ms.  M&Ms just bring happy childhood memories to mind. That one finger hunting in the bag looking for just one more!!!
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
Which variety of M&Ms is your favorite?
Makala H.
Which is better, Eminems with or without peanuts?
amanda v.
San Antonio, TX
What is your fav dessert to make with M&MS?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Peanuts or no peanuts?
Rachel C.
Which color is your favorite?