BY M&M'S

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were good. I just don’t see myself buying these often. The ratio just seemed off with the coating and inside. I prefer the original sized M&Ms. will consider buying in the future but not first choice.
Laura G.
I like that the larger size offers more chocolate to the candy coating ratio.  You can pick these up at most gas stations or convenience stores and they are a good price.  I find the chocolate more smooth in this than the original sized m&m, but maybe that is because it has more chocolate in it?
Diane R.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love peanut M&M's and these are always my go to favorite for the extra punch of peanut and chocolate I am looking for. I love that they are a little bigger and you can really savor them. The price isn't much different than regular peanut M&Ms and they are worth the money 100%!
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
Who hasn't grown up on M&Ms my daughter use to love these I would go into the store just to get one thing and she would see M&Ms and I would buy them every time she never got home before the bag was gone.
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton, FL
They are the perfect addition to make gooey chocolate chip cookies! The crunchy outside of the m&m adds the perfect crunch to the cookie, and melts perfectly in your mouth! Affordable and would totally recommend.
Kirstyn B.
Dundalk, MD
Love M&M's but I think there is too much chocolate in them.. not too great of a value, bought at giant thought they looked so cool but I like the regular ones way more ! Will not be repurchasing in the future
Stephanie S.
I loved this, the extra chocolate made them sooo much better! I would now prefer these over regular size candy. They are hard to find in local grocery stores though, I found them at a Walgreens one time.
Steven  L.
San Antonio, TX
I love the huge size of these m&ms! The peanut is a nice size that mixed with the amazing amount of chocolate, is the perfect snack. Fair and affordable price, and compared to the original m&ms peanuts it's just the better choice!
Courtney J.
Barboursville, WV
Candy is a staple in our home. (Sounds bad I know) But my husband and I both have a sweet tooth, and we used M&M's to potty train our son,lol! Always will buy these!
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Peanut M&Ms are the best! The peanuts in these have a great taste, and they are big! These are easy to find at most stores, and the are affordable. Great for a pick me up snack.