M&M’S® Mars Candy Bar uploaded by Lina M.M&M’S® Mars Candy Bar uploaded by Sam R.M&M’S® Mars Candy Bar uploaded by Francesca P.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MMS Crispy is back and just as delicious as before. Crispy MMs chocolate candy with crisped rice center.

Buy on Jet.com
LaTese W.
Wanted to try these because I live m&Ms.. mainly the peanut ones..but I saw it was a crunch to it so I thought hmm why not try..I did and they taste just like nestle crunch but with a little different twist..very yummy may I add..got the big bag and ate them all in minutes!!
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
When they took these off the market I was destroyed. When they brought them back I was in heaven. I love the crispness inside along with the original chocolate. A must have!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Crispy and crunchy ricey? Center. Delicious just like the m&ms you know and love. Usually on some kind of sale at the gas station to grab and go
Sam R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good their family size you can buy them anywhere I recommend them I love m&ms you should try them out
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious m&ms with a nice crunchy texture. They're delicious. One of my favorites