M&M’S® Ice Cream Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "If you want something for your sweet tooth these are awesome!" in 1 review
#nerdygirl ..
I love these for a fun colored treat! The ice cream is smooth and tasty too. It is a little hard to bite into though when you first take it out of the freezer. I recommend letting it sit for a while before eating it. Just cause it's a frozen treat, doesn't mean it has to be as hard as a rock.
Katherine H.
Santa Ana, CA
Hey guys I wanted to share my favorite sweet tooth when I'm feeling down, happy. Especially crave on that time of the month haha. These are really good especially since there ice cream. Love how the m&M's are frozen. Makes it good 10× better!
regina g.
I wish someone had told me that these changed in a horrible way. How the new cookie taste passed their screening I can't imagine. The old picture is still shown. The new cookie is white and it crumbles apart. Not chewy at all and the taste is blah to terrible. Well, this new mess has saved me money and calories because I won't buy them again. Really bad. Not even close to what they were.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
These ice cream are my absolute favorite ice cream. They are perfect for summer. It is the perfect blend of cookie and ice cream and who doesn't love that. You can you get this ice cream at any grocery store and it is very cheap.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
I love this ice cream! It tastes so delicious! Not disappointing at all. It was my first time eating this and I will definitely buy again. This is much better than other products and I recommend this to others. M&M’S® Ice Cream Cookies
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Absolutely perfect for any M&M's lover or ice cream lover! A sweet treat to enjoy on any hot day (or any day you'd like)! I think the cookie is delish and the simple vanilla ice cream makes everything go so well together. Just be careful, because these can be quite addicting!
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
These were surprisingly really good! My only complaint is that the m&ms on the cookies were too soft and were falling off the cookies. I like that the cookies are soft, but I would prefer for the m&ms to have some crunch. Definitely will buy again though.
Emily M.
These are delicious! I can't help buying a box when I see them. They're so sweet but aren't overpowering. They definitely aren't the healthiest snack. Though, they cure my cravings when I get them. Plus you get a good amount for the price you pay!
08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
These are soooo good! The cookie is super soft and the icecream is delicious. They come with 6 in a pack and for me only last a short time because I can never stop eating them lol. I buy them all the time. They’re a great dessert.
Kristen A.
Let's get real. This little heaven sandwich is the business. I haven't eaten these in forever solely because I could eat the entire box. Definitely not a healthy snack, but who are we kidding? Treat yo self!
Denise N.
I've never heard of these before! Where are they available at?!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Are these available at Walmart?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How expensive are these?
Lily P.
Are they overly sweet and are they good?