BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are they overly sweet and are they good?2 Answers
  • Are these available at Walmart?3 Answers
  • I've never heard of these before! Where are they availabl...4 Answers
  • "If you want something for your sweet tooth these are awesome!" in 1 review
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
These are surprisingly so delicious! I had a $1 off coupon for them so decided to give them a try and was pleasantly surprised! The cookie itself is soft and has a great flavor. There are the perfect amount of M&Ms in my opinion, not too many yet not too little. Best part is inside the box is another $1 off coupon so now I just keep buying them!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
So much better than original ice cream sandwiches. I bought these because I had a coupon from ibotta and they're so good. Easy to cut into piece to share with mid and niece. Easy to eat and they don't melt fast, a plus.
Lauren G.
These are hands down my absolute favorite ice cream sandwiches. I love these! I can go to my local DG and buy them individually for a snack on the go or buy a box! I wish more can in the box. They are good priced.
Michaela C.
These are really tasty!  The cookies are soft, the ice cream is sweet and not too hard, and the M&Ms add a nice crunchy hit of chocolate.  I buy them at 7-Eleven and they are an affordable ice cream treat - I actually just had one today!  I would definitely recommend trying them.
Sarah M.
Me and my mom bought these as something new to try. They’re basically like any other cookie ice cream sandwich, just with m&m’s. i wish the m&m’s were baked more into the cookies instead of just popped onto the top. other than that they’re good ! they’re a nice size, bigger than we thought they were going to be
Danielle H.
Love it my kids are in love with this ice cream you can buy them in singles or a whole box they are so big and a great price I have bought these several times for my family and will continue to buy there ! Give them a try
member-53b04
if I could give these 10 stars I would, I don't care that I'm 35 I love these ice cream sandwiches. The cookies are perfectly soft, and the M&M's just can't be beat. 10/10 would eat again... and again... and again
Hawna W.
Denver
This was a decent sized cookie sandwich compaired to others I have had. The price was good as well. The cookie was nice and soft which I like and had a good amount of m&ms. I would buy these again.
Ria M.
Cookie is a sugar cookie not chocolate chip, calories are 240 so a little higher than taking a chips ahoy & a scoop of ice cream. It crumbles super easily so I always find myself with a mess after. Vanilla ice cream is great and not too sweet with almost a soft serve texture. M&Ms get soggy if they are not fresh but most supermarket boxes have been okay it is when I buy them individually from a convenience store.
Okay for a quick treat but I would not keep them stocked on the regular.
#nerdygirl ..
I love these for a fun colored treat! The ice cream is smooth and tasty too. It is a little hard to bite into though when you first take it out of the freezer. I recommend letting it sit for a while before eating it. Just cause it's a frozen treat, doesn't mean it has to be as hard as a rock.
Denise N.
I've never heard of these before! Where are they available at?!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Are these available at Walmart?
Lily P.
Are they overly sweet and are they good?
Victoria F.