Food & SnacksBakeryIce Cream ConesM&M's
Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box

M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box

by M&M's

M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-count Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box!
Eric T.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love the taste of this! It never disappoints me! I could eat like 10 of these in one sitting!!!
Favi R.
La Quinta, CA
M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box uploaded by Favi R.
Yummy!! I found these delicious and cute treats today my local grocery store. They are yummy!! A great summer treat for kids and adults.
rebecca P.
Cincinnati
Because chocolate in any form is a good thing. Love these cones usually eat two at a time, great to have on hand in the summer to keep young hands busy and out of trouble. They can't get into things if they have a fist full of ice cream.
Michelle M.
West Babylon, NY
just wow! M&Ms and ice cream! How could you go wrong. Very delicious and nice dessert to have after a long day.
Sandra M.
Naperville, IL
Stocking up! Bought these beauts at Aldi, and we are going to get more for the deep freezer. An excellent alternative to drumsticks (although I wish the m & m variety had dark chocolate or even white chocolate options to mix it up?). There is a pleasant fudge center, and just a few m & m’s to top it off! It also lacks that weird salty aftertaste that I’m noticing in more ice cream novelty products (like, why 🙄). Get it!
Meghan G.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Publix
These are really good, although I prefer their cookie ice cream sandwiches. They have a layer of whipped cream, too, which is a fun addition. My favorite part is the topping and the end of the cone, which has a layer of chocolate. I think adding more chocolate to the lining of the cone and maybe adding M & Ms or something to the middle of the ice cream throughout the cone would improve the product. But it’s very good!
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,814 reviews
M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I really like these ice cream cones because are filled with vanilla ice cream and in waffle cone. They have chocolate m&ms onto with chocolate fudge in the middle with chocolate in the bottom of the cone. I got these cones onsale for $2.49 which is a great deal and there were also a variety of other m&m ice cream products as well. This product taste greatn it may be a little too sweet for those that dont care for sugar.. I do recommend.
Char L.
Syracuse , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
M&M'S Ice Cream Cones With Vanilla Ice Cream 6-Count Box I would have given five stars but it’s a bit pricey for a sweet pleasuring. I was happy to receive boxes and candies for #free #sponsoring #m&ms also did grill cones not those because they had filling in already but they came out nice with homemade vanilla/ French vanilla ice cream yum 😋
Katie P.
Flint, MI
These were my go-to, guilty-pleasure this summer while i was pregnant! can't get enough!
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
These are very yummy and a good portion size. Sometimes you can get really good deals on them with coupons.

Looking for your answer?