GroceryPantryM&M's
Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag

M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag

by M&M's

#14 in Baking Chips

Step up your baking with M&M'S Baking Bits. This baking chocolate is a deliciously fun way to create extra-special baked goods. Add M&M'S Candy to cookies, brownies and cupcakes to create colorful treats for friends and family. This bulk package of chocolate candy is great for professional bakers, stocking up for bake sales or sharing among friends and family for all of your baking needs.

• Contains one (1) 10-ounce bag of M&M'S Milk Chocolate MINIS Size Baking Bits
  • Use M&M'S Baking Bits Chocolate Candy for baking or decorating cookies, cakes, brownies and all of your favorite recipes
  • Made with real milk chocolate and surrounded by a colorful candy shell
  • Use in place of chocolate chips to add color and fun to your favorite treats
  • Stock up on your favorite baking chocolate with this bulk chocolate candy package

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Less than 2% - Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Dextrin, Corn Syrup, Cornstarch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag uploaded by Jahnay W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Mini M&M’s are just so incredibly satisfying to eat. You could eat handfuls and not even feel bad about it. You could put them on top of other treats (ice cream, pudding, cake, cookies), and all they do is improve the quality of the snack. Somehow, these are much more crunchy than normal M&M’s, which makes them fun to eat, even if the flavor is still basic. The only downside here is that you might eat too many at once.
Nini M.
Brooklyn, NY
M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag uploaded by Nini M.
Watching Manhattan by Woody Allen with this yammy chocolate babies 💛 cup of tea and that’s it! Nice evening with good snacks 💞 🍪 small, flat and sweet 🍪🧡 Perfect friendly chocolate chip cookies [product:m&ms-milk-chocolate-minis-size-baking-bits-10-oz]🍪
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for making muffins and or cookies. You can use as little and or as much as you want.
Marie  J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! I put them in my cookies, brownies, rice krispie treats excreta. It adds a twist and to a simple dessert
Veronica  E.
Carlsbad, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Quien no ha probado este tipo de chocolates son aditivos hace unos días probé su presentación de pie de limón 😱 y realmente tiene un sabor a pie me gusto realmente todos son buenos me encanta el chocolate así que lo recomiendo
Tonya  H.
Cooperstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We use these m&m for our monster cookies during the holidays the cookies are a big hit and usually the first ones that are gonr
Brooke A.
These are very convenient when it comes to baking. I like to use these around Christmas to bring some cheer.
Kassi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate Christmas MINIS Size Baking Bits 11-Ounce Bag uploaded by Kassi L.
Purchased at: Target
I am already a big fan of M&Ms so I knew I'd like the mini version. They are just the right size to add to snacks, cupcakes, or baked goods. I know I will be buying again!
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Eminem's are just plain delicious. They are a good quality chocolate and come in a variety of flavors. I prefer the peanut but I will eat the plain.
Carley J.
Mobile
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic M&Ms are always the best. They bake perfectly in Christmas cookies. Minis are softer and I like these in soft cookies.

Looking for your answer?