BY M&M'S

Lauren A.
This Christmas Tin filled with M&M chocolate candy has become a favorite tradition in my home!! Not only can the decorative tin be used as an ornament, it has my kids favorite chocolate candies inside!!!
Cassidy F.
Huntington, WV
It's not a big pack but it's cute in the tin. I think your mostly paying for the tin but it's a cute little thing you can give to your kids to keep change or something in.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought my 4 year old this and it was perfect for him. He absolutely loved the tin and actually plays with it by hiding toys in there. I'd definitely buy this again for him.
Bryana P.
Rossville
I love this product! It's a good size for a great price ! M&m really did them selves on this one ! It has the same flavor as any other m&m! It doesn't compare to other products! I would recommend to others !
Taryn A.
Kids love these! Great for filling up stockings! Kids love getting candy for Christmas and even better when in a special decorative tin!
Emily C.
Elkhorn City, KY
Though the tins are a little pricey I love how fresh they keep the candy. Wish I could get the tins in a greater variety of flavors.
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
These make for a great stocking stuffer! The packaging sprices up the typical M&M look and give it a nice festive touch.
Hannah C.
My kiddos get these every year for Christmas.  The only disappointing part is that there aren't enough M&M's.
amanda m.
Jber, AK
Cute, small little gift to put in a stocking at christmas time! And the tin is reusable for long after for many things!
Cree F.
Parkville, MD
Great collectors tin can it comes in. The m&ms are the icing on the cake so good. I give them to family for xmas