M&M’S® Gift Tins

by M&M's

Como sera este producto
Start your review of M&M’S® Gift Tins!
How would you rate this product?
Ruzica R.
Westport, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this it's so good and tastes really good has different. It has different textures
Barb M.
Williamstown, VT
Love the chocolate that melts in your mouth and not in your hands! Great taste and just a little bit of crunch from the candy coating!
Jada W.
Philadelphia, PA
You can't go wrong with m&ms and these are great. They taste like regular m and ms and i recommend them to everyone
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,658 reviews
Adorable and cute. I didn't care for the pain m&m's but the tin really came in handy. I use these to store my bending machine change in at work
Emily G.
Great as stocking stuffers plus you can re fill them once you finish the tin. The tin is cute also so if you don't refill them you can always seal it shut and cut a slit on one of the ends and use it as a piggy bank for you kids!
Jennifer S.
I got these as stocking stuffers for my kids at Christmas time. They loved the candies but especially the reusable tin.
Fariba  N.
Hicksville, NY
mm makes freind i love chocolate and i always buy in different variety and and i always have at home for gusets
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Man these are amazing...so much so I have to watch how many I eat or the bag end up empty quickly!!
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love their products and these tins are just the right size. And also they are very affordable as well. I take them to Church too for the Grandkids to eat. Good flavor enough chocolate to satisfy everyone. And def will buy this again for the family.
Ali L.
M&M's are delicious year-round! These little gift tons are so precious and perfect if you're adding M&M's to a gift basket or as part of a present to a candy lover. Plus, I love that the tins can be reused in the future and recycled. Recycling is so great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...