BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lauren A.
This Christmas Tin filled with M&M chocolate candy has become a favorite tradition in my home!! Not only can the decorative tin be used as an ornament, it has my kids favorite chocolate candies inside!!!
Cassidy F.
Huntington, WV
It's not a big pack but it's cute in the tin. I think your mostly paying for the tin but it's a cute little thing you can give to your kids to keep change or something in.
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought my 4 year old this and it was perfect for him. He absolutely loved the tin and actually plays with it by hiding toys in there. I'd definitely buy this again for him.
Bryana P.
Rossville
I love this product! It's a good size for a great price ! M&m really did them selves on this one ! It has the same flavor as any other m&m! It doesn't compare to other products! I would recommend to others !
Laura F.
This item was a nice thing to added to a gift basket that was given to me by a friend. I would not recommend it 100% because you can just buy a regular bag of m&m's (which is less expensive). I am the type of person that would eat the m&m's and wouldn't know what to do with the tin so I would just through it away. I would not purchase this for myself, it is just a waste of money and space.
Ali L.
M&M's are delicious year-round! These little gift tons are so precious and perfect if you're adding M&M's to a gift basket or as part of a present to a candy lover. Plus, I love that the tins can be reused in the future and recycled. Recycling is so great!
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love their products and these tins are just the right size. And also they are very affordable as well. I take them to Church too for the Grandkids to eat. Good flavor enough chocolate to satisfy everyone. And def will buy this again for the family.
Emily G.
Great as stocking stuffers plus you can re fill them once you finish the tin. The tin is cute also so if you don't refill them you can always seal it shut and cut a slit on one of the ends and use it as a piggy bank for you kids!
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
I am such a chocolate lover and I find myself time and time again going back to m&ms. They are the perfect amount of sweet and chocolatey and satisfy all your chocolate cravings. Everyone loves m&ms... they are simply the best. Not the healthiest, but good for the soul!
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I got this tub for my dad's birthday back in April because he loves m&m's and he lived them. We always get him the green one cause she's the girl and we pretend like my mom is his green m&m and he's her red one. Very appropriate and then you get a nice little run thjng for storage.