Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateM&M's
Ghoul's Mix Peanut Chocolate Halloween Candy, 10-Ounce Bag

M&M'S Ghoul's Mix Peanut Chocolate Halloween Candy, 10-Ounce Bag

by M&M's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M&M'S Ghoul's Mix Peanut Chocolate Halloween Candy, 10-Ounce Bag!
Hilliard, OH
To be honest I don’t really like the peanut chocolate version even tho I like peanuts and M&M’s
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M'S Ghoul's Mix Peanut Chocolate Halloween Candy, 10-Ounce Bag uploaded by Liiz B.
I love this presentation of M&M's chocolates is delicious as always ... and at a fair price. #CHOCOLAT #Candy
Philadelphia, PA
Peanut m&ms are absolutely perfect! My favorites are the blue ones even though there’s no discernible flavor difference between colors.
Paterson, NJ
Chocolate con maní es la mejor combinación cuando tiene que ver con chocolates. El maní le da un buen sabor a casi todo lo que tiene que ver con dulces
Spruce Pine, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't beat m&m quality of chocolate or packaging. Only thing I dislike is how hard it is to sometimes find seasonal packs.
W Carrollton, OH
It is the richest in the world 😋, apart from which it has an almond and that combination of almond with chocolate is super delicious 🤤
Brooklyn, NY
Esto es uno de los chocolates q más me an gustado de hecho son mis favoritos , no son tan caros realmente lo recomiendo les va a gustar mucho son muy deliciosos. 🤟🏻
Laredo, TX
I love m&ms especially the ones with peanuts, they’re bigger than the small m&m s and take longer to eat. I’d improve this product by adding caramel with the peanuts. Very good flavor especially the caramel. I would recommend it to others.
Troy, MI
I love this candy. If I could only eat one candy for the rest of my life it would be this one and I have 0 regrets saying that.
Frederica, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love peanut M & M s ! The halloween colors are perfect in a spooky candy dish. You can't celebrate Halloween without M & M s. #influensteryrickortreat

Looking for your answer?