BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&m's fun size variety mix 9.94 oz

angel h.
This product has all my favorite m&ms in it!! I love it! It brought this at Target!!~ Target is the closest to my house. You get more in the pack then if you bought several packs of M&Ms. I love the favor of the M&M too! It's totally repurchase worthy!
Patty S.
Burton, MI
I'm hypoglycemic and try to keep a bit of sugar with me at all times just in case. Fun size candies like these are perfect so I don't completely ruin my diet but can enjoy a fun snack.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you need to curb your sweet tooth or those od tour children, fun sized candies are a great idea. who doesn't love M&Ms? Candy coated chocolate! The only question is what kind of M&Ms? I keep these on hand as a great portion controlled treat for myself and the children. My husband loves the peanut ones. We don't allow the children to eat the peanut ones as one son is allergic. Kids tend to share. We all enjoy the classic milk chocolate M&Ms.
Lori N.
These fun size packages are great to send to school in lunch boxes or parties, for Halloween, birthdays or any holiday where you want to make a goody bag or use for party favors. Once we even used them for a game. Dots were placed on the outside of the bags. Each M&M color was matched to a particular topic/question and then you had to find someone with that same color dot and then pick a question/topic then go on to the next person until you finish the questions. So much fun!
Dale N.
Waterbury, CT
I don't know anyone who doesn't like m&m's. they've been a favorite of mine since i was a kid, and that's when you went to the five and dime and bought them by the pound and they'd put them in a brown paper bag. i don't know if it's just me. but they sure used to taste better back then! i do appreciate how they removed the harmful dyes, and love the different flavors!
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
Honestly who doesn't like M&Ms? I don't know anyone. M&Ms are a classic candy that are amazing and i just love them. I went to M&M world in NYC and i almost died it smelled so good. There were so many kinds and it was real hard not buy 10 lbs of them. I will always eat M&Ms
Rubi C.
I am not a big fan of chocolate. When I do eat it I combine it with other things. I like these specific packs because it has a while peanut in the middle and that is my favorite combination, chocolate and peanuts/peanut butter. The chocolate just melts in yiur mouth until you get to the middle to find the peanut.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
I hate the peanuts, the husband loves them and we both love the third, so this package is a perfect blend for us as a couple. Can't get enough M&M's, no matter how often you have them! I must scarf down handfuls at a time! If you don't know how awesome these are you need to sit down and get a pack of these!
Graciela v.
Jersey city, NJ
M&ms are amazing because it's good when I'm on my monthly friend and also after a good lunch. This is totally affordable and well value for us. Too much candy not good. This product of chocolate is delicious and soothing and I would recommend to everyone!
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
I love these for a snack and I love how there's 3 different kinds . They are very affordable , they have them in the small bags at gas stations but they have a big bag of them at Walmart. Me and my daughter guess what we're going to get out of the bag so you can make a game of it as well lol