BY FUN SIZE #8 in Nut Candy

• Why are these called Fun Size? There's nothing fu...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know if i can find them in greece???? i do really want ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they are going to bring back the crispy m&ms? 11 Answers
Heather D.
Heather D.
I love M&M's peanut butter these are the best snack. I do think that they come in a great value for the size. These are delicious and my favorite M&M! I will keep buying these any time I need a chocolate fix. I would recommend these M&M's to others!
Destinee P.
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
These are mine and my daughter's favorite candy! We always have to get the bigger bag, especially if mommy wants to be able to have some too ha.
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , Oh
Sweet Tooth Expert
This my top favorite candy in the entire world if you are a chocolate and peanut lover, this is a product that you must try
marina c.
marina c.
San Jacinto, CA
One of my favorite treats are perfect for any time very easy to open easy to eat that is the best to enjoy every day
Lily B.
Lily B.
These are SO much better than the peanut variety! They don't fall apart when you bite them, are sweet all the way through, and are delicious as a snack or as the whole dessert :)
Brie  D.
Brie D.
These are my favorite of all time a lot better than the originals I love peanuts and I love chocolate put them together and you got a great taste
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
All of the great taste of Peanut M&Ms, but in a portion controlled package that lets you have a sweet treat without over indulgence.
Shaleena V.
Shaleena V.
M&Ms are amazing! My favorite are the peanut butter and my husband's are the peanut. We buy both and mix them, so good! This is one of my go to holiday treats to set out in a cute apothecary jar. Chocolate and peanut butter are a good combination for any occasion.
Anja W.
Anja W.
Peanut m and m's are the only kind I like (as well as peanut butter, too). These are so good, and they are easy to share and take around as a sweet snack. I would definitely recommend these to everybody who loves chocolate and nuts as much as I do! 5/5 :)
Vee V.
Vee V.
Grandview, MO
I love peanut butter mandm's, no one else in my family does, so more for me. Yayyy
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like the fun size ones or the regular size ones?
Jory B.
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone know if they are going to bring back the crispy m&ms?
Alexis R.
What is your favorite flavor?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
What's the cheapest place anyon has gotten theses?
Alexis R.
What is your favorite flavor?