M&M’S® Egg Milk Chocolate

by M&M's

M&M's® Brand Milk Chocolate Egg.
Made with real milk chocolate.
Chocolate candies.
m.

Is this a limited edition M&M for Easter only?
Donde puedo conseguir esto?? No sabia que existia
Start your review of M&M’S® Egg Milk Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie P.
Sun Prairie, WI
The kids seemed to love it. And honestly, you can't go wrong with M&M's! Part of the american culture
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
Great to give out for Easter. Festive and kids love them. The container seals back up so you're not left with an open bag of M&Ms
Robin E.
Lochbuie, CO
We got these for gifts for my family. They were cute but the quantity of m&ms inside was disappointing. It wasn't candies inside the egg- it was an individual bag of m&ms crammed in a plastic egg. I could've just bought the bag twice as big for cheaper. Cute product but that's about it.
Stephanie M.
I love how it comes in a easter egg is very fun especially dont have to eggs to put in the candy just have to outside and hide then lol.
Leia R.
orem, UT
These are a must have for Easter my kids look forward to finding these eggs for the egg hunt. It's better than the plastic eggs, plus I don't have to fill them
Cari L.
Downey, CA
Always a hit with my kids just the right amount not to much not to little every easter we get these. Love love love them
Briana C.
Phelan, CA
These were a hit with the kids for easter! who doesn't love m&ms?! A color for everyone.
Courtney B.
Sharpsville, IN
M & M are good and the best chocolate out there. I alove the peanut butter butter m & Ms
Roxana E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Excelente para regalar en cualquiee evento Tiene un rico sabor que a toods les gusta. No esta caro algo economico
Isabella C.
Hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Great little treat for a Easter basket, it’s portion it has a good flavor, it’s a good price. I just wish they didn’t have soy in there product cause I am allergic to soy. But I recommend it to people who DONT have food allergies. [product:m&m’s-egg-milk-chocolate]