M&M’S® Dark Chocolate Peanut

by M&M's

Medium bag. C runch peanuts enrobed in irrestistable dark chocolate surrounded in a colorful candy shell.

Favorite color of [product:m-ms-dark-chocolate-peanut-candy-126-oz] ?
How do these compare to the milk chocolate peanut ones?
Anyone already eating some flavor other than chocolate and peanut butter?
Start your review of M&M’S® Dark Chocolate Peanut!
Purchased at: Walmart
It's hard to stop eating them once I start. When I have a sweet tooth, but don't want much, I grab a few of these, and then one more.. and another.. and another ....
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
M&M’S® Dark Chocolate Peanut uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: Target
Is there an addictive substance in these? I vote yes, cause I can't stop eating them! I never thought regular Peanut M&M's could be outdone. I was clearly wrong, because these are delicious!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
I love dark chocolate and prefer peanut M&Ms so this is the perfect combo. The salty peanuts with the less sweet dark chocolate is delicious and highly addictive. I like putting these in the fridge for a cold snack.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really yummy! I love peanuts and I love chocolate. I like that there is a resealable zipper at the top so the M&M’s will be secured and locked in the bag and not spill out in the cabinet. I would buy again.
Halal
Fort Smith, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am NEVER a fan of dark chocolate and I absolutely love these! The peanut and candy coating must give just enough to cover that usual bitter taste that dark chocolate has. But you can still tell they are dark chocolate, they are rich and just a few makes a good dessert after a meal. Good for portion control.
Kansas City, MO
I am so happy they came out with dark chocolate with the peanut!! I absolutetly love dark chocolate. When the llain ones came out I was bummed that the peanut wasnt also made into dark chocolate. The M&M folks must have known what to do. They are delicious. My favorite cheat day snack.
Bridgewater, NJ
Dark chocolate + peanuts! What more could you ask for? It tastes as good as it looks. I'm a dark chocolate fan, so this is definitely something I would buy over and over again. This is probably one of their best flavors (other than the pretzel kind and regular peanut m&ms).
Bantam, CT
I love dark chocolate, and peanut m and m's are my favorite!! Together they make a perfect pair. I love the giant size of the bag, the candies are absolutely addictive. Would highly recommend, although hard to find they taste great!
No Special Diet
M&M's and peanuts with dark chocolate how could that not be a winner? I switched to dark chocolate years ago when I read all the benefits of it. Nuts of almost all kinds are very good for us as well and they say to eat a handful of nuts a day and a square of dark chocolate a day. The only problem is it is so hard to stop at just a handful isn't it? They are so good and I love the almond ones also. I found one way of not overdoing it is I keep dark chocolate in the house all the time so I generally eat a square of it daily or some other form of dark chocolate. I'm generally able to control the intake much better knowing it is always here and a part of my good for me regimen. It sounds good anyway doesn't it? Seriously I do eat dark chocolate daily but a square sometimes 2. A handful or sometimes 2.
Shelby, OH
These are my favorite kind of M&Ms. I love dark chocolate and peanut butter so these are perfect! They don't cost too much either. Can find them just about anywhere. If you like peanut butter and dark chocolate you definitely should try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...