BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Peanuts, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Salt), Sugar, Peanuts, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. Contain Peanuts, Milk And Soy. May Contain Almonds

M&M’S® Dark Chocolate Peanut
  • "these are very good and addicting, very rish though I like the peaunut butter ones way better though" in 3 reviews
  • "I love how they combined my three favorite things; peanuts, m&m, and dark chocolate." in 3 reviews
  • "I like the peanut ones better than any other kind mostly because they fill me up quick so I don't end up eating a whole bag. " in 2 reviews
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I am so happy they came out with dark chocolate with the peanut!! I absolutetly love dark chocolate. When the llain ones came out I was bummed that the peanut wasnt also made into dark chocolate. The M&M folks must have known what to do. They are delicious. My favorite cheat day snack.
Abby C.
Bantam, CT
I love dark chocolate, and peanut m and m's are my favorite!! Together they make a perfect pair. I love the giant size of the bag, the candies are absolutely addictive. Would highly recommend, although hard to find they taste great!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dark chocolate and peanut M&M's so this is a perfect combination for me. This is my favorite candy and when I need a snack this is my go to snack. Great flavor. Dark chocolate and peanuts, great combination.
Where to begin! I would pay 3x the price for this little morsels of deliciousness. I am always pleased that you get a good sized peanut in each M&M and the dark chocolate raises the bar from the classic peanut M&M's. I love keeping these in a little jar in my office for when the afternoon sweet tooth hits!
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
M&M Peanut are some of my favorite candies however I personally don't care for them quite as much with the dark chocolate. I like dark chocolate usually but I guess I just prefer the taste of the original. I would recommend them because I believe they are a great option for those who prefer dark to light chocolate.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
They were ok. I like dark chocolate but these were the best dark chocolate I've ever had. I enjoy them more because you get two different texture than for the fact that it's dark chocolate. They are a nice thing to add to a chex mix so it is a bit healthier but you still get the yummy chocolate!
Farah S.
I don't know when these came out but I wish I had discovered them sooner! I love peanut and peanut butter m&ms as it is but I have acquired a preference for dark chocolate so I've been waiting for m&ms to come out with dark chocolate options. It's here and it's so yummy! If you like peanut m&ms they have that great m&ms flavor but they're not as sweet and have a richer chocolate flavor! Can't stop after just a few!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Love M&Ms but not a fan of dark chocolate. I figured I would see how these tasted though and as I expected I do not like them much but the rest of my family who liked dark chocolate absolutely loves them so this is a hard one for me I would say if you like dark chocolate these are great because I know a lot of people who really enjoy them.
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Love peanut M&m's they are the perfect night snack for me only problem is I can't put the bag down I eat these at least three times a week they are always in the cabinet they taste so good perfect flavor in a candy I recommend these to everyone warning they will be addicting
Katie T.
Crystal, MN
After trying good dark chocolate a few years ago, I am not a fan of milk chocolate. There is no comparison. I love the Peanut Dark Chocolate M&ms. Great Combo! I would love for them to have Dark Chocolate Almond M&ms!!
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Would you recommend to a dark chocolate lover..
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Are they better than the milk chocolate ones?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Are these any good?
Jessica W.
I love dark chocolate but find these don't have as much of a dark chocolate flavor, anyone else have that same experience?
Krista V.
Does anyone ever find any coupons for these any where?