BY M&M'S #7 in Nut Candy

Mars Real Chocolate® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"®. What s Inside: 220 Calories - 11% DV. Total Fat 12g - 18% DV. Sat. Fat 4.5g - 23% DV. Sugars 20g. Sodium 10mg - 0% DV. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are very good and addicting, very rish though I like the peaunut butter ones way better though" in 3 reviews
  • "I love how they combined my three favorite things; peanuts, m&m, and dark chocolate." in 3 reviews
  • "I like the peanut ones better than any other kind mostly because they fill me up quick so I don't end up eating a whole bag. " in 2 reviews
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
M&M Peanut are some of my favorite candies however I personally don't care for them quite as much with the dark chocolate. I like dark chocolate usually but I guess I just prefer the taste of the original. I would recommend them because I believe they are a great option for those who prefer dark to light chocolate.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Where to begin! I would pay 3x the price for this little morsels of deliciousness. I am always pleased that you get a good sized peanut in each M&M and the dark chocolate raises the bar from the classic peanut M&M's. I love keeping these in a little jar in my office for when the afternoon sweet tooth hits!
Toni P.
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
They were ok. I like dark chocolate but these were the best dark chocolate I've ever had. I enjoy them more because you get two different texture than for the fact that it's dark chocolate. They are a nice thing to add to a chex mix so it is a bit healthier but you still get the yummy chocolate!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Edmore, MI
I thought I loved regular peanut M&M's, until I tried these! They have the best flavor and aren't overly sweet. I have a hard time making a bag last longer than a few days. I purchased these at a WalMart store and would definitely recommend that you try them! You won't be sorry!
Deandra S.
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are my absolute favorite m&ms. I love the peanut m&ms and the dark chocolate ones so this combo is perfect for me. The flavor is great and isn't too sweet so if you love super sweet candy this isn't for you. I would recommend this to dark chocolate lovers and nut lovers.
Sarra B.
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Love peanut M&m's they are the perfect night snack for me only problem is I can't put the bag down I eat these at least three times a week they are always in the cabinet they taste so good perfect flavor in a candy I recommend these to everyone warning they will be addicting
Liesel R.
Liesel R.
Syracuse, NY
I love the dark chocolate in this candy. M&Ms are always great. Though I could do without the peanuts. Peanuts are not my favorite in candy. I don't like the weird soft crunch of them. But I still like this candy. Again, the dark chocolate was so good and I'd buy it again.
Fefi C.
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
This is one of my favorites. I love M&M's it nevers lets me down! I mean it tastes like a little piece of heaven.. seriously! I always keep one of these on my bag for any time I feel like having some chocolate (not too much) it's super easy to keep with you!
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Tampa
I don't like dark chocolate and I know it's good for you. Good price on this product. What else should I say good value good for your money's worth I would buy it good flavor even tho I don't like dark chocolate I would recommend to other it is very goo
jarell d.
jarell d.
Liverpool, NY
This product is actually pretty good,i never thought they would put dark chocolate in the peanut packages. They are amazing they taste way better than the regular pack in my opinion. I would hope they drop the price a bit but overall a tasty product
Karen A.
Karen A.
Would you recommend to a dark chocolate lover..
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Are they better than the milk chocolate ones?
Erica A.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Are these any good?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love dark chocolate but find these don't have as much of a dark chocolate flavor, anyone else have that same experience?
krista v.
krista v.
Does anyone ever find any coupons for these any where?