BY M&M'S #7 in Nut Candy

Mars Real Chocolate® "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand"®. What s Inside: 220 Calories - 11% DV. Total Fat 12g - 18% DV. Sat. Fat 4.5g - 23% DV. Sugars 20g. Sodium 10mg - 0% DV. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are very good and addicting, very rish though I like the peaunut butter ones way better though" in 3 reviews
  • "I love how they combined my three favorite things; peanuts, m&m, and dark chocolate." in 3 reviews
  • "I like the peanut ones better than any other kind mostly because they fill me up quick so I don't end up eating a whole bag. " in 2 reviews
Taylor Wilson T.
Raleigh, NC
Where to begin! I would pay 3x the price for this little morsels of deliciousness. I am always pleased that you get a good sized peanut in each M&M and the dark chocolate raises the bar from the classic peanut M&M's. I love keeping these in a little jar in my office for when the afternoon sweet tooth hits!
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Love peanut M&m's they are the perfect night snack for me only problem is I can't put the bag down I eat these at least three times a week they are always in the cabinet they taste so good perfect flavor in a candy I recommend these to everyone warning they will be addicting
Laurie S.
Tampa
I don't like dark chocolate and I know it's good for you. Good price on this product. What else should I say good value good for your money's worth I would buy it good flavor even tho I don't like dark chocolate I would recommend to other it is very goo
jarell d.
Liverpool, NY
This product is actually pretty good,i never thought they would put dark chocolate in the peanut packages. They are amazing they taste way better than the regular pack in my opinion. I would hope they drop the price a bit but overall a tasty product
Emily F.
I really prefer the milk chocolate peanut M&M's, but these are a close second! LOVE M&M's and these are yummy and worth the buy. I would definitely recommend, especially if you like M&M's and dark chocolate, this is your perfect combo!
jessica w.
The chocolate peanut m&m is very good ! It gives it a little more crunchiness to it . The price for these are affordable . If I were to compare to other peanuts / nuts I would definitely choose these first ! I would buy them again .
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Love these M&Ms! Great for a small bit of protein from the peanuts, and dark chocolate is a little better for you than milk chocolate. Plus, it tastes great! Not a huge M&M fan in general but I do like these.
Amy G.
The day I saw they had these chocolates at Walmart I about passed out! Peanut m&ms are already the best chocolate every but make it with dark chocolate and you've slated the chocolate game! Totally recommend!
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
I love how the door chocolate isn't as quick to being overwhelmingly sweet as the milk chocolate variety is. The peanut also gives you a break from the chocolate so you can have more than 3 m&m's at a time.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
Of my favorite snacks is the m & m , flavor, texture, comic , has very good taste dark chocolate is my favorite , it always in my bag rides , meetings, everyone loves , simpere buy it and recommend
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Would you recommend to a dark chocolate lover..
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Are they better than the milk chocolate ones?
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Are these any good?
Jessica W.
I love dark chocolate but find these don't have as much of a dark chocolate flavor, anyone else have that same experience?
krista v.
Does anyone ever find any coupons for these any where?