M&M’S® Dark Chocolate uploaded by Diana E.

BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Semisweet Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavors, Salt), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 2% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40 Yellow 5, Blue 1, Blue 2, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake), Gum Acacia. Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts

• Do they taste bitter like normal dark chocolate?13 Answers
  • What's your favourite kind of m & ms 😍😍?10 Answers
  • ¿son muchos de distintos sabores?1 Answers
M&M’S® Dark Chocolate
  • "I love all m&m's peanut, regular but dark chocolate is my favorite They are so delicious one bag doesn't seem like enough Especially if you are sharing I'm craving them now !" in 7 reviews
  • "I do favor milk chocolate more than I favor dark chocolate, but MARS does a pretty good job with dark chocolate. " in 2 reviews
  • "love m & m's and with the dark chocolate taste, this is a great candy for baking cookies or for party dishes during the holiday season." in 1 review
  • "I'm not always a big fan of dark chocolate." in 1 review
Kathy L.
As a woman I am a chocolate lover and the best chocolate product that the M & M'S are delicious, spectacular to take away those cravings to eat something sweet and delicious and chocolate flavor undoubtedly are super rich
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite M&Ms. Do not kid yourself. This is not super dark chocolate. It is sweet but not as sweet as milk chocolate. If you like a nice not overly sweet chocolate, this one is for you. Add in some nuts and you are golden for a nice treat in the summer!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These are super delicious if you love dark chocolate! They're perfect to have out at all times or for your guests when they come over. It's really nice that they're bite size little candies so you don't have to eat half a bar and save the rest.
Amanda E.
I love m&m's and I love dark chocolate, so this is the perfect combo. It's actually a bit sweeter than most dark chocolates, but it's still really good. M&m's are such a classic, I'll always love eating them in all of their various flavors.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always have a stash of these in my desk. I recommend portion control otherwise you won't realize how much you've eaten and quickly feel how much extra caffeine you've just pumped into your system! Grab a paper cup and max out in 3 fingers like its a 15 yr old scotch.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
I love these M&Ms. I like the taste of milk chocolate better than dark, but I try to choose dark over milk because of its health benefits. These dark chocolate M&Ms are great, not too sweet, not bitter, and of course the perfect classic M&M shell!
Sovannara S.
Ontario, CA
Love M&M's Dark Chocolate, especially the ones with peanuts. The dark chocolate has a rich bold taste. And with the peanut it really compliment that bitterness of dark chocolate that people taste.
Cassie J.
Merryville, LA
I love dark chocolate and M&M's so when I found out there was dark chocolate M&M's I was in love. I eat these almost daily. They are very affordable and the quality is outstanding.
Alison B.
Bakersfield, CA
This has to be my favorite kind of M&Ms, along with the dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. The dark chocolate has just the right level of cocoa in it. Not too bitter, not too sweet. I definitely reach for these over regular chocolate M&Ms any day.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the worst M&Ms that I have had but they're also not my favorite I do enjoy dark chocolate but for some reason this dark chocolate isn't as creamy as I would like it to be I do enjoy the hard outer coating to give it a crunch
Amber M.
Anniston, AL
Do they taste bitter like normal dark chocolate?
Nada A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's your favourite kind of m & ms 😍😍?
Mayu V.
Berkeley , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh myngod these look delicious. Where can I find them?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does the candy coating take away from the dark chocolate taste?
Valentina E.
Antofagasta
¿son muchos de distintos sabores?