M&M's Dark Chocolate uploaded by Diana E.

BY MARS NORTH AMERICA

• ¿son muchos de distintos sabores?1 Answers
  • Does the candy coating take away from the dark chocolate taste? 5 Answers
  • Oh myngod these look delicious. Where can I find them?5 Answers
M&M's Dark Chocolate
  • "I love all m&m's peanut, regular but dark chocolate is my favorite They are so delicious one bag doesn't seem like enough Especially if you are sharing I'm craving them now !" in 7 reviews
  • "I do favor milk chocolate more than I favor dark chocolate, but MARS does a pretty good job with dark chocolate. " in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not always a big fan of dark chocolate." in 1 review
  • "love m & m's and with the dark chocolate taste, this is a great candy for baking cookies or for party dishes during the holiday season." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
I love these M&Ms. I like the taste of milk chocolate better than dark, but I try to choose dark over milk because of its health benefits. These dark chocolate M&Ms are great, not too sweet, not bitter, and of course the perfect classic M&M shell!
Sovannara S.
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
Love M&M's Dark Chocolate, especially the ones with peanuts. The dark chocolate has a rich bold taste. And with the peanut it really compliment that bitterness of dark chocolate that people taste.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Merryville, LA
I love dark chocolate and M&M's so when I found out there was dark chocolate M&M's I was in love. I eat these almost daily. They are very affordable and the quality is outstanding.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Huntington, WV
I love M&M's... A LOT. However, I especially love the dark chocolate ones. They are not too sweet, and oddly enough I am able to portion control these more. The price is fair also.
marle t.
marle t.
Delicious!
Too rich, you can eat at any time.
They are accessible and can be found anywhere.
They really are very rich!
And very handy to take anywhere!
LOVE IT
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
These chocolates are delicious indeed. It is a very special and different and very good taste when it comes to having some anxiety for sweet
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
Love these. they are a little less sweet than the normal M&M's but depends on how sweet you like your sweets.
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite M&Ms. Do not kid yourself. This is not super dark chocolate. It is sweet but not as sweet as milk chocolate. If you like a nice not overly sweet chocolate, this one is for you. Add in some nuts and you are golden for a nice treat in the summer!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines , IA
These are the worst M&Ms that I have had but they're also not my favorite I do enjoy dark chocolate but for some reason this dark chocolate isn't as creamy as I would like it to be I do enjoy the hard outer coating to give it a crunch
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I love m&m's and I love dark chocolate, so this is the perfect combo. It's actually a bit sweeter than most dark chocolates, but it's still really good. M&m's are such a classic, I'll always love eating them in all of their various flavors.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Anniston, AL
Do they taste bitter like normal dark chocolate?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does the candy coating take away from the dark chocolate taste?
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Oh myngod these look delicious. Where can I find them?
Valentina E.
Valentina E.
Antofagasta
¿son muchos de distintos sabores?