BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in s...3 Answers
  • What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!1 Answers
Melissa D.
Abilene, TX
I wasn't to fond of the dark chocolate and I feel that they charge extra for no reason
Kathy S.
lenox, iowa
Flavor is ok not big dark choc lover price is ok bag semi hard get open not really worth the price
Kerstin F.
They are so good, and an easy snack. i always make sure to keep these at home, compared to the regular ones these have a more fun colour. The price is worth it, couldn't have asked for more when I bought this. I go at least once a week and buy these. THEY ARE AMAZING
Hannah S.
I absolutely am in love with these! The last time I got them was at the M &M factory on the Las Vegas strip. They taste like the same M&M only prettier! The color is beautiful and they don't even stain your tongue.
Tina M.
Cypress , TX
The idea is good and the coloring is inviting but the taste factor is just not there. It would satisfy a quick "sweet/sugar" craving as well give you some goodies from the blur berry but I can not see making a special trip to the store for these. Good for trying once so keep on hand but not a go to food choice.
Fenella C.
I really like this because they make your tongue bluethey're great for when you're bored and you wanna have a bit of fun
Amanda K.
Toronto
One of my favorite chocolates. They are the best tasting. I love how they really taste like chocolate and nothing else. Highly recommend.
Leelee W.
Hammond, IN
I really would love to get this in a VoxBox because it's a lot of m&m and I love chocolate
Casey S.
Rochester, NY
These were prefect for an event I was hosting. It's so easy to get these M&M's in one color and taste just as great as always
Deanna S.
Muncie, IN
I love dark chocolate. This makes it easy to indulge in a small amount but it can be easy to have too much
Kennedy L.
Alpena, MI
Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in stores?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!