BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in s...3 Answers
  • What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!1 Answers
Kristen L.
My favorite color is blue so of course I'd buy this. It was worth it! Made gifts out of it. Well worth it.
anais f.
Son super ricos con su sabor a leche con chocolate. todos los de m and m son super ricos todos
Leelee W.
Hammond, IN
I really would love to get this in a VoxBox because it's a lot of m&m and I love chocolate
Casey S.
Rochester, NY
These were prefect for an event I was hosting. It's so easy to get these M&M's in one color and taste just as great as always
Phineas B.
Lexington, KY
Love these! Has stayed the same for as long as I can remember. M&Ms will never let you down.
JOAN D.
Charlotte, NC
SO GOOD I LOVE CHOCOLATE THIS PRODUCT DOES IT FOR ME CHOCOLATE AND DARK BLUE OMG SO GOOD LOVE IT
Brooklyn W.
Pikeville, KY
These are absolutely amazing. They don't have that hard shell, it's more of a soft one! They just melt in your mouth!
Charlene U.
Garrett, IN
I love Dark Blue Milk Chocolate M&M's Candy! This candy is so addicting, I almost ate the whole bag!
Imani S.
Los Angeles, CA
Chocolate is chocolate . Which i might have a addiction to . I love m and ms chocolate the taste never changes
Angel W.
Greenville, NC
Who doesn't love M &M's candy. I just recently tried the dark blue which are a delightful color.
Kennedy L.
Alpena, MI
Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in stores?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!