BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in s...3 Answers
  • What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!1 Answers
paola l.
Taste so good and is really pretty because my little brother room is navy blue and he loves these and they fit in his room perfectly
Katie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
If you love m and m's, this is the candy for you. Great taste and comes in bulk so you never run out! Affordable and I recommend it.
DENICE G.
Valencia, CA
I have a very sweet tooth and so does my family so we always have chocolate in the house. at times i have too hide it for the kids
Alexis O.
Las Vegas, NV
Dark blue is my favorite color and when i found out M&M's were in that color I had to get as many as i could. Chocolate is amazing
Beverly F.
Corbin, KY
What can I say??? I love m&m's they are so good. I have not met a person who don't like m&m's . yes I think they are a good value.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
Who'd doesn't love M&M's? Usually only people who are allergic to nuts, including my son. I love the variety of flavors offered.
Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I love milk chocolate and I enjoy receiving this for valentines day. I would get it for people as gifts and recommend to others.
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
I love the dark blue color! It is such a classy color for a party or dinner get together. They are fun to eat, and super yummy!
Megan O.
Alexandria, KY
Delicious. M&Ms are one of my favorite candies. They are bite size and have a great flavor. Perfect for a sweet snack at lunch.
Nancy F.
There are so delicious!!!! also their are good for easter gifts. My kids love them and good snack when traveling and camping.
Kennedy L.
Alpena, MI
Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in stores?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!