BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in s...3 Answers
  • What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!1 Answers
Ashley H.
There are some many uses for M & M's. Use them to decorate your mantle in various sized vases, color coordinate for any party. They're just so good. I like using them in trail mix myself!
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
I wanted to give these 5 stars because the price is unbeatable however I cannot because these M & M's look like they've been through the wringer. Lots of chipped and broken pieces and the color is very muddled like they were in a bag of trail mix. They were not in any type of original packaging from M & M's either which is ok, however the quality is just so so. If you are looking to make these part of your wedding favors and don’t mind the muddled and battered look of your M & M's then it will be ok, but if you are looking for pristine candies, spend the extra cash and buy them directly from the M & M's store online.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tastes like a normal m&m. Tastes good love the color. Hard to find in store gotta buy them online. Maybe SAMs has them. Good for decor like a snack to match the surroundings. If you like the color yes they're worth buying again if u don't care for the color honestly buy the reg ones they're no different but no problems with them either.
Wendee C.
Galesburg, IL
My son loves these but they're not really my thing. I don't do dark choc as much as he does but if you love dark choc and M&M's you will want to pick up a bag of these and take them home for an indulgent night snack. He can eat the whole bag in a few days but if you want you can just have a few here and there and they won't all go to your wasteline.
Jackee B.
The blue dark chocolate m&m's are wonderful!! Very tasteful and doesn't dry your mouth like other blue dark chocolates .. It has a excellent flavor and I've tried this product 3 times and will continue to purchase this product ... It was very reasonable for $2.99 at Wal Mart!!
Tina M.
Cypress , TX
The idea is good and the coloring is inviting but the taste factor is just not there. It would satisfy a quick "sweet/sugar" craving as well give you some goodies from the blur berry but I can not see making a special trip to the store for these. Good for trying once so keep on hand but not a go to food choice.
Kristen M.
We had a hard time figuring out cute ideas dor my graduation party and accidentally found these m&ms. Might I just say I LOVE them!! We were able to use them because they fit the color theme and matched my cake perfectly. They were a total crowd pleaser!
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Mmm so good and so yummy. You grab one and yum you just have grab a big handful!! It's milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. Would highly recommend this!! It's a perfect go to snack or a study snack. Tell your friends and family! don't miss out on this!
Abagail D.
Milpitas, CA
It's m and ms they taste like m and ms. They taste like chocolate and they have a candy shell. I'm pretty sure everyone has eaten at least one m and m in their life. No one really cares about the color though. I would obviously recommend this but it wouldn't matter because everyone eats m and ms
Stacey Z.
I didn't get this color specifically but I do order in pounds and they're great! I order these online and customize the colors and messages for example, my daughters first birthday we had light pink , purple and gold M&Ms to go with her theme. We even added `Happy Birthday Zaara' to the M&Ms.
Kennedy L.
Alpena, MI
Do you have to buy these online or can you find them in stores?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
What store can you buy just blue m& m from? I'm from texas!