M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce

by M&M's

Highlights
Made with a crunchy candy shell, dark chocolate, mint flavor and a crispy center
Lock in the fun to share at any time when you buy resealable bags of M&M'S Candy
A fun twist on a classic chocolate treat!

M&M'S Crunchy Mint Chocolate Candy is a fun twist on a classic chocolate treat. Satisfy your love of dark chocolate with mint flavor and crunchy texture, all coated in a colorful candy shell. Each resealable bag of M&M'S Crunchy Mint Chocolate Candies is perfect for candy buffets, summer parties or sharing with friends at movie night. You even can use them to add minty flavors to your favorite desserts. Add colorful and mint-flavored fun to any celebration or recipe with M&M'S Crunchy Mint Chocolate Candy.

Contains: Milk, soy
Chocolate type 1: Dark chocolate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 0
Exterior container weight: 8 ounces

What kind of crunch does it have?
Start your review of M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce uploaded by Crystal H.
These are heavenly and my favorite candy now. They taste like thin mints cookies and have a perfect mix of flavor. The crunch is a game changer with the mint. The only thing I run into is everything tasting minty afterward but no big deal. I can eat a bunch at once or small handful. Definitely recommend, life changer in the candy world for me:)
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the mint and chocolate together. My favorite are the plain Mint that aren’t crunchy, but you can eat more of these for the same amount of calories as I like to munch. I do like the crunch too and the sharing size!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,448 reviews
M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: CVS
I love mint flavor along with M & M’s of course! These candies are so delicious! They’re minty fresh and of course with the same chocolate flavor. I hope these candies become a regular flavor. If you are a mint lover, I definitely recommend these M & M’s.
Ireyda P.
woodburn
Cada uno [email protected] sabores son genial y para cada gusto siempre hay uno [email protected] va a fascinar los amo mas desde q visite [email protected] exclusiva q tienen en Las Vegas’s sabor y la tienda sin una aventura cada vez q los comes
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
It’s an mm that basically has a rice crispy in the middle. Combination is great, but they seem to be getting smaller! The best part is getting a good brush with just a chocolate and soo when you soo get one that’s a good size, yum!! [product:m&m’s-mars-candy-bar]
Nardia A.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce uploaded by Nardia A.
I love peanut style 1st over the plain. And so do the rest of my family! I however have switched to a low carb lifestyle, so I now eat the atkins endulge brand. If I hadn't I'd have enjaled the family size bag bag by now. That 1st crunch gets me at hello.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
M&M'S Crunchy Mint Pouch Flavor Vote Winner 8 Ounce uploaded by Abby B.
I hadn’t heard of these so when I found a sealable bag of them for 99 cents I had to try. They don’t taste like typical m&ms but I do enjoy them. They’re very minty and the crunchy part reminds me of thin mint cookies!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy mint m&ms were just eh 😕 [product:m&ms-crunchy-mint-pouch-flavor-vote-winner-8-ounce] are chocolatey, minty, and crunchy. I prefer the regular chocolate mint m&ms not these. Just personal preference 🤷🏼‍♀️ definitely give them a try to see which ones you like better! 💚💚
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easily one of my favorites- if not THE favorite- flavor of M&Ms. I’m a sucker for mint and chocolate together. But with the addition of “crunch” to this, it makes it a little less rich, so it’s the perfect light, refreshing, satisfying snack!
Ebony B.
Florida City, FL
I love M&M’s. It’s one of my favorite chocolate candies. I’m a sucker for chocolate and mint candy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...