M&M’S® Crispy Theater Box uploaded by Tammy M.M&M’S® Crispy Theater Box uploaded by Whitney G.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
My favorite m&ms of all time. My go to for when I need a chocolate fix. I normally don’t eat a lot of candy but these are just so good. Packaging is a cute green color and they are affordable snack.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These crispy M&Ms have such a light and crispy taste. They make a great on the go treat. They are also reasonable priced for the box. I highly recommend this product.
Areli S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these for the first time today and I can't believ I have never gottwn these. They have the perfect amount of chocolate in them and the crisp is just perfect. You can get the movie theater size at the dollar store too.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite kind of M&M's! Love the crispy insides! I can eat the whole box if i'm not careful! Love them! Highly recommend them!
Emilie A.
Bowie, MD
Bomb.... my husband loves these and gets them all the time he even got me liking them
Victoria S.
Stapleford, Nottingham
I'm not a huge candy and chocolate person but I could eat these allllllllll day. So moreish and so good! Defo recommend