M&M’S® Crispy uploaded by Michelle L.M&M’S® Crispy uploaded by Mehwish M.M&M’S® Crispy uploaded by Diane N.

BY M&M'S

M & M'S Crispy Chocolate Candies: Made with real milk chocolate Mars real chocolate Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day).

• Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen...2 Answers
  • What is inside these M&Ms? 2 Answers
  • Are  M&M’S® Crispy  any good?3 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The crispy M&M's are probably my favorite kind of M&M's. The crunch is sensational. I could seriously eat 10 bags in one sitting. They are so addicting. Easy to pop in your mouth if your'e on the go. I purchase these weekly. I highly recommend these.
k j.
The best thing m&m has ever sold in America by far. These are super delicious and I love them. They were out when I was a kid and I was sad when they disappeared. Even though it was only in stores a short time I never forgot they existed. On a trip to Japan I found they had MINT CRISPY M&Ms and was overjoyed (though the plain crispy are great for the long run/are less something you need to be in a specific mood for). Not long after that they came back to America and I was super happy. Now I've stopped seeing them in stores again, but I really hope they don't go away. These are AMAZING!!!!
Caitlin P.
Knoxville , TN
These are my favorite M&M's of all time. They are so good. I love the little bit of crunch you get from them, kind of like a smaller, better version of a crunch bar. They are so addicting I literally can't get enough. If you have not tried these I highly recommend.
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crispy M&M’s is my favorite variation. I love the crunch. They were discountinued for awhile, but luckily they brought them back (just in a different color packaging). I would definitely repurchase these.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm SO glad they brought crispys back!! I would always crave them for years and I'd tell myself I'd write the company to bring them back.
They are kind of like whoopers but different. The best m&m flavor there is besides the pretzel and plain!
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There aren't many m&m products I could say I don't like and with that said these aren't an exception. They do leave me wanting more though as it seems like you're barely getting anything because of the crispy texture and no other filler.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
The picture shown is for the crispy M&Ms and those are what I want to review as they are the BEST. They're slightly larger in size and have the best texture when you eat them. They are addicting! I prefer them even over the originals!
Breann M.
Austin, TX
These are the best m&m's of all the varieties out there. I love regularly ones, but these just have that extra kick to make them amazing. There is amount of chocolate and crunch to make me keep coming back for more.
Lady C.
Honolulu, HI
I love this chocolate ever since I was little. I always find this at grocery stores and it's a great snack. Very affordable and you can't find alternatives. I always reach for this and repurchase when I ran out
Cara-Marie F.
Alpharetta, GA
You can't go wrong with delicious M&M chocolates. It comes in a variety of flavors and you can have some now and later. I will usually pick these up while in line at the supermarket or on trips to the gas station with my husband. He enjoys theme the most, so if I want to score cool points for thinking of him - this is my go to candy.
Michelle L.
Are  M&M’S® Crispy  any good?
N Z.
What is inside these M&Ms?
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Are these good i really wanna try them but i haven't seen them anywhere?!