M&M’S® Crispy

by M&M's

M & M'S Crispy Chocolate Candies: Made with real milk chocolate Mars real chocolate Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day).

are these any good?
Anyone else besides me not care for the crispy M&M’s?
Why are the Crispy so hard to get? Use to be able to get the part size now I can hardly get just the 8oz.
Start your review of M&M’S® Crispy!
Nyla B.
California, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M’S® Crispy uploaded by Nyla B.
I love these m&ms candies. They are SO delicious. If you’re a fan of crunch chocolate bars, then you’re going to love these. I wish they sold them in my stores more often, but if you see them in yours, be sure to buy some!
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super good, tastes amazing. Love m&ms. Chocolate is the best! Definitely delicious and would recommend!!
Kristina A.
Boardman
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Crispy m&ms are absolutely delicious. They are sweet and crunchy. There is the classic m&m candy shell and a little surprise crisp in the center perfectly mixed with the chocolate. They are a little hard to find. I've found them at walgreens. They are indeed worth the hunt though.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: CVS
[product:m&m’s-crispy] are a crunchy and light snack! At only 180 calories, they are a great chocolate fix for those much needed mid-afternoon pick-me-ups! I l love most of the M&M’s varieties, but this is one of my favorites!
Erica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the M&M’S® Crispy, or the M&M'S Pretzel Candy Sharing Size Bag. I love crispy stuff but it had a weird after taste & I absolutely love pretzels but they had a funny taste inside of the chocolate. I'll try other flavors but for now I absolutely love & will stick with the M&M's Caramel Share Size Chocolate Candies - 2.83oz, M&M'S, Milk Chocolate Candy, 1.69 Oz, & M&M's Minis as my always go to M&M'S.
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
This is my favvvvvorite m&ms, it isn't easy to find and sold only at selected stores. I love chocolate and food with texture, this gives the perfect crunch. I stock up every time I find these!
Kristina H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best M&Ms they taste better than others and I am a fan. I would recommend these to my friends.
Jade C.
Auburn, WA
Absolutely delicious candies. They are crunchy and smooth all at the same time. Would definitely purchase again!
Dri C.
Aberdeen, NC
I like these but I haven't been able to find a big pack as of yet. There just isn't enough in these small little pouches.
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
Crispy M&Ms are an interesting twist on the original mini chocolate snack. The crisp adds a nice texture to the already melt-in-your-mouth chocolate candy. I like that you can have a few to satisfy a craving without feeling like you have to eat a whole candy bar.