M&M's Cookies Bite Size uploaded by Carlos M.M&M's Cookies Bite Size uploaded by Adriana R.M&M's Cookies Bite Size uploaded by Adriana R.

BY COOKIES

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were better than I thought they be. I’m not a fan of putting M&Ms in my cookies, but they really did taste quite good. Perfect amount of chocolate to cookie ratio. Recommended, especially if you like M&Ms.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Found these in the vending machine at work. They was bite size and delicious. I'm glad it was a small bag because I would have eat a whole thing of a big one. The cookie is crunchy with m&m through it...yummy.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
I think these are OKAY, I wouldn't say they're amazing, I like M&M cookies but I also like when a product can taste semi-homemade/fresh and these do not meet either of those standards for me. They taste like a packaged M&M cookie, which is what they are so don't be shocked.
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
This taste so good they have the perfect amount of chocolate. first time i bought them i thought that they were going to taste kinda weird but they are so good.i would definitely recommend this product because they are really good.
Lauren r.
I used to eat these all the time when I was younger!! They are so tiny and extremely yummy!!! They're so super affordable. I'm the oldest of seven, so money was never overflowing at my house; but these cookies were affordable!
Adriana R.
They are some little crunchy cookies with small m&m inside, have not a natural flavor at all but some people think they taste really good. They have a very hard texture, and lately are not so easy to find... Not my favourite cookie at all
adina o.
Elmira, NY
myself and my two year old daughter are obsessed with these cookies i swear she can hear the wrapper three rooms away but cant hear her own name inches from her , we go throw boxes of individual bags like wild fire , i will deff buy these again for myself and my daughter
Rachel E.
these cookies are so amazing!! i am so addicted to them. i bought them at Wegmans and they're so cheap. and i love how they are bite size but still taste so good. i always love eating them with a class of milk .
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are tasty, with real pieces of M&Ms in them . They aren't healthy for you but that does not matter when they taste this good. Its like a cookie and M&Ms. I think that are priced right there like other cookies. So not expensive at all. I would recommend them and say eat them with a side of milk or ice cream or alone, like me the whole bag in one sitting!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Costco sells a big box of these for cheap. These are sooooo yummy. I love m&m's especially in these cookies. These are the bomb! The perfect bite size cookies to snack on when wanting a sweet tooth. It's buttery, and chocolatey at the same time! A nice thing to pack in your lunch for a sweet tooth dessert.
Vicky B.
Nappanee, IN
Has anyone tried these? Are they chewy or are they hard crunchy cookies?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat your cookies??
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat your cookies?
Tawnee B.
What stores carry these? & are they similar to Chip Ahoy?
Asher R.