M&M's Cookies Bite Size

by Cookies

What is your favorite color of M&M?
Is this product sold in Colombia?
Where can I buy?
Start your review of M&M's Cookies Bite Size!
Aisha U.
Somerset, NJ
I think it's not the best but good for snacking.specially for the mommies with little kids;)
Karla C.
Corona, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are really yummy. When I first tried them, I fell in love. They're really good and it met my expectations. It was so good that I felt tingly inside, it was so delicious. I totally recommend especially if you enjoy M&M's. These will have you satisfied
Nicole L.
So yummy! I buy them for me and my boyfriend Before I know it the bags empty :(
So yummy! I buy them for me and my boyfriend Before I know it the bags empty :(
Monique T.
Warwick , NY
Both my kids and I love M&M's Cookies Bite Size. They are a Perfect portion size!
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these a lot it’s great for a mom in the go but I love to snack on them at night with some milk
Heather H.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We made these cookies for our neighbors they turned out great we got to be in the giving spirit plus gave us family time packing was not overdone less too throw away more cookie for your money in yes they were pretty yummy tasting after we finished we all got to eat a few before handing them out
Dana S.
Merritt Is, FL
So yummy :) the m&ms top it off. They size is perfect because I don't have to break two in half... If you haven't tried yet I would definitely recommend.
brandy A.
Berea, KY
Oh so good an crunchy!! Very fresh an taste amazing my kids love them so much !!! A new go to snack at out house !!
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
Junkbanter reports these are white chocolate M&Ms with an outer coating of dark chocolate and a speckled design. Other foodie blogs are noting these look somewhat like Oreos and might be low-key inspired by the cookies and cream mixture. (At least the name would lead to you to surmise anyway!)
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,184 reviews
These were better than I thought they be. I’m not a fan of putting M&Ms in my cookies, but they really did taste quite good. Perfect amount of chocolate to cookie ratio. Recommended, especially if you like M&Ms.