M&M’S® Coffee Nut Chocolates uploaded by Beauty M.M&M’S® Coffee Nut Chocolates uploaded by Kristen M.M&M’S® Coffee Nut Chocolates uploaded by Lauren E.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M & m's Coffee Nut Chocolates 10.2 Oz

Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite flavors and I feel all coffee lovers would love these. Not even coffee lovers but each flavor is so delicious and they are inexpensive you can usually find them at CVS for 2/$5 in the sharing bag!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Oh my goodness! These are the best thing since sliced bread! I love this flavor of m&ms! I love that it really has the great coffee taste and I love the nuts in the center! I will definitely buy these again!
Lynda M.
When the contest came out for these I was hoping really hard it would win because these are amazing! So of course I was thrilled when they won and were finally on the store shelves as a regular product. I've always loved M&M's peanut. To me these are similar but with the added coffee flavor. As a coffee addict this is a total win. I look for them every time I go grocery shopping now.
Kristen M.
Ambridge, PA
These are my new favorite M&Ms candy flavor. They were difficult for me to find in retail stores for a while, but once I finally found them and tried them I was immediately hooked! So yummy! If you like peanut M&Ms and coffee flavor, try these!
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
I really wNt to try this one because i never try this flavor i think this one is for who like coffee and m&m too looks like the taste is good but i am really not sure because i never try i really want to try.....
Jennifer C.
Thatcher , AZ
I just got these coffeeNut M&M's and I love them! They are good. I think they could have a little more of a coffee flavor. Other then that they have a good flavor. They are a great price not to much. I would recommend for others to try them.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
I was really excited to try this, because I love coffee and have been missing the flavor since being pregnant.
I could barely taste any coffee flavor, sometimes none. It was the same as eating a peanut m&m. Very disappointed.
Sarah S.
Odessa, MO
I LOVE this flavor of m&m's! I'm a big coffee fan and there are a perfect pick me up throughout a long day. They give me a little pop of energy. I just have to snack on a pack throughout the day though. If I eat them all at once I get heartburn. Due to the coffee flavoring.
Karri P.
These are yummy. They taste a lot like peanut m&ms but with just a hint of coffee. I don't think they were supposed to be permanent, but I still find them from time to time. Now it's tough to decide between these and caramel.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Best m&ms I've ever had!! Love the coffee flavor and peanut mixture! It's not an overpowering coffee flavor, just a smooth taste. The are an affordable candy, not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this flavor!!
Maria lucia C.
Newport, RI
Somebody knows where can I found these product?
Amanda G.
I don't drink coffee, anyone think I would enjoy these? Chocolate covered espresso beans is what I think it may be like and I don't really enjoy those.
Meredith M.
I recently discovered these but I don't know where to find them now? In what retailers have you found these for sale??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Omg do these really taste like coffee???
Lisa A.
Where is the best place to find these in Southern California