M&M'S Coconut Chocolate Candies

M&M'S Coconut Chocolate Candies: M, always fun The milk chocolate melts in your mouth--not in your hand Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are really good but hard to find at times." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite flavored m&m's." in 1 review
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I don't know if they still make these but they are delicious. I think they were limited edition or something but they are great. It tastes liked you shoved a whole almond joy into an M&M. Blasted full of flavor with that familiar crunch. Try some!
Leah A.
Plymouth, MA
These are amazing! Unfortunately, they can be difficult to find and I've only come across them a few times. They're absolutely delicious though. If you love coconut and chocolate or mounds bars I can't imagine how you couldn't love these!
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Someone brought these into my work the other day - they taste like you'd think they would, so if you like coconut then I'd say give them a try. I definitely prefer other flavors
Lisa R.
Chandler, AZ
I enjoy the occasional coconut chocolate treat such as a macaroon or mounds bar do I had high hopes for these m&ms. They were just ok. Not overly coconutty, but rather blah.
Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these. If you like coconut you should definitely try these. Target was carrying these for a while, but I can't find them anymore. I hope they get them back. These are my favorite m&ms.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
I am a huge coconut lover but these were gross! I expected kind of a almond joy taste but was left with more of s sun tan lotion kind of taste.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
These are really good but hard to find at times. Great taste although it leaves a kind of weird after taste to it besides that its great.
Jennifer V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE coconut & M&Ms but I was not a fan of these. They lack something in my opinion. The concept is nice though, just not for me.
Teresa D.
Slidell, LA
My all time favorite flavored m&m's. The coconut/chocolate taste is just right & the coconut is not overpowering!
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love these. Summer in a bag. The only downfall is that they are kinda hard to find, so stock up when you do!