BY GENERIC

M&M'S Coconut Chocolate Candies: M, always fun The milk chocolate melts in your mouth--not in your hand Kosher see more...

• "These are really good but hard to find at times." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite flavored m&m's." in 1 review
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
I don't know if they still make these but they are delicious. I think they were limited edition or something but they are great. It tastes liked you shoved a whole almond joy into an M&M. Blasted full of flavor with that familiar crunch. Try some!
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
These are a great unique taste! Hard to find, but definitely worth it when you find them.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love coconut and m&m's. This particular product tasted very artificial and reminded me of suntan lotion.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Plymouth, MA
These are amazing! Unfortunately, they can be difficult to find and I've only come across them a few times. They're absolutely delicious though. If you love coconut and chocolate or mounds bars I can't imagine how you couldn't love these!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love these. If you like coconut you should definitely try these. Target was carrying these for a while, but I can't find them anymore. I hope they get them back. These are my favorite m&ms.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Slidell, LA
My all time favorite flavored m&m's. The coconut/chocolate taste is just right & the coconut is not overpowering!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Someone brought these into my work the other day - they taste like you'd think they would, so if you like coconut then I'd say give them a try. I definitely prefer other flavors
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE coconut & M&Ms but I was not a fan of these. They lack something in my opinion. The concept is nice though, just not for me.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
These are really good but hard to find at times. Great taste although it leaves a kind of weird after taste to it besides that its great.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Chandler, AZ
I enjoy the occasional coconut chocolate treat such as a macaroon or mounds bar do I had high hopes for these m&ms. They were just ok. Not overly coconutty, but rather blah.