BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm sure this question has already been asked but where can you f...1 Answers
  • I love coconut where can I buy these? How much do they taste like...1 Answers
  • Já participaram de alguma promoção destes chocolates?1 Answers
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
I really like coconut, and I randomly came across them at the store one day and bought them just because I love all candy, especially m&ms. I didn't expect these to taste a lot like coconut, but I knew I would like them regardless and I was right. Coconut haters will like these because they don't have actual coconut in them (at least I don't think they do) and they have a nice, subtle extra flavor that you wouldn't get with the regular m&ms, but coconut lovers will also like these because they do have a little hint of that sweet coconut taste, and it's just a good flavor regardless. I haven't seen these since, though, so I assume they were limited edition, which is disappointing because these were delightful. But I'm glad I tried them while I could.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Walgreens and Wal-Mart both had these for a while and now they are nearly impossible to find. They boast a great flavor combo, coconut and chocolate, which could easily transport the best of us to our tropical vacation place. If you can find these I would definitely recommend trying them.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Yum yum yum. I love anything coconut! These are delicious. I haven't seen them anywhere recently, so I haven't eaten them in a while. I wonder if they still make them...
I would recommend these to anyone who loves coconut, and even Almond Joy and Mounds. Delicious.
Sydney C.
I absolutely love these! If you like Almond Joy Pieces, you will love these too. They are not overwhelmingly coconut, just the right amount of chocolate with a hint of coconut. The hard candy shell makes them even more delicious adding a crunch.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Omg I haven't seen theses in forever are they still around ... they are amazing I love love coconut so much I haven't been able to find these in so long they are highly addictive I wish they made them in a huge baggy but they don't
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i miss this flavor so much it was my favorite but i never see it anymore. has anyone see. it? they need to keep it permanetley if they dont its that good actually has a real coconut flavor to it
Cali B.
I tried these once, maybe twice. I love coconut so when
I saw them I knew I had to test them out. I remember really
liking the flavor. I only picked up one pack, thinking it might not
actually taste like coconut, or I just wouldn't care for this particular
kind. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up anymore after that.
They are limited edition so by the time I went back to the store, I
believe they were sold out. I do remember while eating them that
they reminded me of summer and a day at the beach.
Excellent choice for anyone who loves a coconut snack.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I was really excited when M&M's came out with this coconut flavor because I basically love anything coconut to begin with - but the combination of chocolate and coconut is my favorite! I have found that I don't enjoy these as much on their own as I do classic M&Ms but I love to add them when I'm baking (like chocolate chip cookies with these added? Delicious!) They're sweet, and somewhat crunchy but more chewy then I imagined. The colors are usually cute too (especially around Easter time,) so they can make great additions for some pretty adorable baked goods!
Pamela H.
First off I love M &Ms. But these coconut candies left little future desire to eat ever again. I love coconut so my initial thoughts were that they would be my next candy problem. After eating a few I realized that there was a problem. They taste like eating raw cold coconut oil!! Leaving a film in your mouth and all!! Their only saving grace was the shell. I gave them to my girls to eat. Needless to say that I found them in the back of the cupboard a month later... and they found the trash.
Shermin A.
These are delicious. I don't know if this flavor is limited edition or not but I snagged as many as I could when I found them at a gas station I stopped at during a road trip. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Wish I was able to find them easier at my grocery stores. If you like coconut flavors then you're going to love this!
Vanessa B.
Are these any good?I haven't tried them but I want to since I love coconut too.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
Is this candy limited time only?
Lisa M.
Stephens City, VA
Do they really taste like coconut?
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
I was wondering where everyone finds them? I can't seem to find them anymore in my area.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
Has anybody tried these? They sound amazing! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.