BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Coconut Chocolate Candies.
Artificial flavor.
What inside 210 calories 11%DV per pack.

• I'm sure this question has already be...Hello no unfortunately these a... 1 Answers
  • I love coconut where can I buy these?...I thought they tasted enough l... 1 Answers
  • Já participaram de alguma promoção de...Nao 1 Answers
Lauryn N.
Lauryn N.
Knoxville, TN
I love coconut, so I was excited to find these! You only get a slight coconut taste in the beginning, but the more you eat, the less you taste the coconut, sadly. I found these at CVS, but couldn't find them anywhere else. They're great for when you're in the mood for M&Ms, but if you really want something coconut flavored you'll have to keep looking.
Shermin A.
Shermin A.
These are delicious. I don't know if this flavor is limited edition or not but I snagged as many as I could when I found them at a gas station I stopped at during a road trip. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Wish I was able to find them easier at my grocery stores. If you like coconut flavors then you're going to love this!
Rhianna T.
Rhianna T.
Valley Spgs, CA
I hate that these are a limited edition. Who gets to decides these things? There isn't much better than chocolate and coconut together in delightful little pieces of joy, the coconut isn't overwhelming - but a really nice mix of the two flavors. In the event I can find them I buy at least 5 packages and a few get hidden in the freeze.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Wellington, FL
Coconut and chocolate, in my opinion, are two of the greatest flavor combinations ever. This candy was amazing!! They were so affordable and easy to by at pretty much any store. They're so convenient because of their size. I would recommend them to anyone who loves both coconut and chocolate and loves a little sweet!
Britany P.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN
These are SO GOOD! It's like a summer time beach vibe wrapped up in a little piece of delicious candy coated chocolate. I always get so excited when I see these on the shelf somewhere & stock up because I don't know when I will find them again. Wish they were available all year round!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I'm a bit of an M&M purist. The regular chocolate ones are my favorite & I miss when there are two different brown ones. I do like this variety though. They're not too artificial tasting & they remind me of a day on the beach. If you like coconut, then I highly recommend these.
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Frederick, MD
I purchased these a couple of years ago when I believe they were limited edition. I crave coconut and expected to become addicted to these, but they did not blow me away and I never repurchased. Maybe they have made some tweaks but otherwise I probably would not recommend.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
These are one of my favorite new combos of chocolate. The coconut doesn't taste fake and there is the perfect amount of it in there without over powering. They are well priced and buy these whenever I see them in the shops. I would recommend them and often share the joy.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Let me just say I am a chocoholic. I LOVE chocolate and just candy in general. And I love the regular M&Ms. But when they came out with the Coconut M&Ms, I almost lost it!! Chocolate and coconut together is almost as amazing as a first kiss! I love these M&Ms so much!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Easton, PA
I hated the coconut. Chocolate and coconut should never go together. I may never buy this again just stick to regular chocolate. It was cheap but not worth it unless you are a coconut lover. I will not buy again I'm staying away of anything with chocolate and coconut.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Are these any good?I haven't tried them but I want to since I love coconut too.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
Is this candy limited time only?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Stephens City, VA
Do they really taste like coconut?
Lori R.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
I was wondering where everyone finds them? I can't seem to find them anymore in my area.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
Has anybody tried these? They sound amazing! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.