BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm sure this question has already been asked but where c...1 Answers
  • I love coconut where can I buy these? How much do they ta...1 Answers
  • Já participaram de alguma promoção destes chocolates?1 Answers
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
I really like coconut, and I randomly came across them at the store one day and bought them just because I love all candy, especially m&ms. I didn't expect these to taste a lot like coconut, but I knew I would like them regardless and I was right. Coconut haters will like these because they don't have actual coconut in them (at least I don't think they do) and they have a nice, subtle extra flavor that you wouldn't get with the regular m&ms, but coconut lovers will also like these because they do have a little hint of that sweet coconut taste, and it's just a good flavor regardless. I haven't seen these since, though, so I assume they were limited edition, which is disappointing because these were delightful. But I'm glad I tried them while I could.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Walgreens and Wal-Mart both had these for a while and now they are nearly impossible to find. They boast a great flavor combo, coconut and chocolate, which could easily transport the best of us to our tropical vacation place. If you can find these I would definitely recommend trying them.
Sydney C.
I absolutely love these! If you like Almond Joy Pieces, you will love these too. They are not overwhelmingly coconut, just the right amount of chocolate with a hint of coconut. The hard candy shell makes them even more delicious adding a crunch.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Omg I haven't seen theses in forever are they still around ... they are amazing I love love coconut so much I haven't been able to find these in so long they are highly addictive I wish they made them in a huge baggy but they don't
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i miss this flavor so much it was my favorite but i never see it anymore. has anyone see. it? they need to keep it permanetley if they dont its that good actually has a real coconut flavor to it
Cali B.
I tried these once, maybe twice. I love coconut so when
I saw them I knew I had to test them out. I remember really
liking the flavor. I only picked up one pack, thinking it might not
actually taste like coconut, or I just wouldn't care for this particular
kind. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up anymore after that.
They are limited edition so by the time I went back to the store, I
believe they were sold out. I do remember while eating them that
they reminded me of summer and a day at the beach.
Excellent choice for anyone who loves a coconut snack.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I was really excited when M&M's came out with this coconut flavor because I basically love anything coconut to begin with - but the combination of chocolate and coconut is my favorite! I have found that I don't enjoy these as much on their own as I do classic M&Ms but I love to add them when I'm baking (like chocolate chip cookies with these added? Delicious!) They're sweet, and somewhat crunchy but more chewy then I imagined. The colors are usually cute too (especially around Easter time,) so they can make great additions for some pretty adorable baked goods!
Pamela H.
First off I love M &Ms. But these coconut candies left little future desire to eat ever again. I love coconut so my initial thoughts were that they would be my next candy problem. After eating a few I realized that there was a problem. They taste like eating raw cold coconut oil!! Leaving a film in your mouth and all!! Their only saving grace was the shell. I gave them to my girls to eat. Needless to say that I found them in the back of the cupboard a month later... and they found the trash.
Shermin Q.
Austin, TX
These are delicious. I don't know if this flavor is limited edition or not but I snagged as many as I could when I found them at a gas station I stopped at during a road trip. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Wish I was able to find them easier at my grocery stores. If you like coconut flavors then you're going to love this!
Lauryn N.
Oak Ridge , TN
I love coconut, so I was excited to find these! You only get a slight coconut taste in the beginning, but the more you eat, the less you taste the coconut, sadly. I found these at CVS, but couldn't find them anywhere else. They're great for when you're in the mood for M&Ms, but if you really want something coconut flavored you'll have to keep looking.
Vanessa B.
Are these any good?I haven't tried them but I want to since I love coconut too.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
Is this candy limited time only?
Lisa M.
Stephens City, VA
Do they really taste like coconut?
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
I was wondering where everyone finds them? I can't seem to find them anymore in my area.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
Has anybody tried these? They sound amazing! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.