BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Coconut Chocolate Candies.
Artificial flavor.
What inside 210 calories 11%DV per pack.

• I'm sure this question has already been asked but where can you fin...1 Answers
  • I love coconut where can I buy these? How much do they taste like c...1 Answers
  • Já participaram de alguma promoção destes chocolates?1 Answers
Lauryn N.
Lauryn N.
Gadsden, AL
I love coconut, so I was excited to find these! You only get a slight coconut taste in the beginning, but the more you eat, the less you taste the coconut, sadly. I found these at CVS, but couldn't find them anywhere else. They're great for when you're in the mood for M&Ms, but if you really want something coconut flavored you'll have to keep looking.
Shermin A.
Shermin A.
These are delicious. I don't know if this flavor is limited edition or not but I snagged as many as I could when I found them at a gas station I stopped at during a road trip. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Wish I was able to find them easier at my grocery stores. If you like coconut flavors then you're going to love this!
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Wellington, FL
Coconut and chocolate, in my opinion, are two of the greatest flavor combinations ever. This candy was amazing!! They were so affordable and easy to by at pretty much any store. They're so convenient because of their size. I would recommend them to anyone who loves both coconut and chocolate and loves a little sweet!
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
Frederick, MD
I purchased these a couple of years ago when I believe they were limited edition. I crave coconut and expected to become addicted to these, but they did not blow me away and I never repurchased. Maybe they have made some tweaks but otherwise I probably would not recommend.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
These are one of my favorite new combos of chocolate. The coconut doesn't taste fake and there is the perfect amount of it in there without over powering. They are well priced and buy these whenever I see them in the shops. I would recommend them and often share the joy.
what can i say but yum yum yum what a great treat for those who like coconut and the low calories makes it even better great value as well I would definitely buy these in first off the self, but the only problem is they are very hard to find not every store sells them
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Easton, PA
I hated the coconut. Chocolate and coconut should never go together. I may never buy this again just stick to regular chocolate. It was cheap but not worth it unless you are a coconut lover. I will not buy again I'm staying away of anything with chocolate and coconut.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love these candies, I mean how could you ever go wrong with a bag of m&m's. I usually buy them at Costco so I can get it a huge pack. I really have never had a candy that I could quiet compare to the taste of m&m's. It's such a unique candy. Worth the money!
madison m.
madison m.
Plymouth, MA
I love the coconut m and ms the cocunt and chocolate co good together i bought this at target but i think you can buy it anywhere i have only ate this a few times. They are affordable like all m and ms they are marked at a good price i would buy these agaim.
Breanne L.
Breanne L.
For a coconut lover, these are my obsession! Just the right amount of coconut and chocolate, and so much better than just plain M&M's! My only complaint is that they're fairly hard to find! For the inexpensive price, I repurchase them whenever I can!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Are these any good?I haven't tried them but I want to since I love coconut too.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga
Is this candy limited time only?
Lori R.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
I was wondering where everyone finds them? I can't seem to find them anymore in my area.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Longueuil, QC
Has anybody tried these? They sound amazing! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.
Charu S.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I like chocolate and coconut combo but never tried these. Where can I find them?