Add a Photo

By M&M'S
#62 in Chocolate

M&M's® Brand Coconut Chocolate Candies.
Artificial flavor.
What inside 210 calories 11%DV per pack.

Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Newnan

I really like coconut, and I randomly came across them at the store one day and bought them just because I love all candy, especially m&ms. I didn't expect these to taste a lot like coconut, but I knew I would like them regardless and I was right. Coconut haters will like these because they don't have actual coconut in them (at least I don't think they do) and they have a nice, subtle extra flavor that you wouldn't get with the regular m&ms, but coconut lovers will also like these because they do have a little hint of that sweet coconut taste, and it's just a good flavor regardless. I haven't seen these since, though, so I assume they were limited edition, which is disappointing because these were delightful. But I'm glad I tried them while I could.
Cali B.
Cali B.

I tried these once, maybe twice. I love coconut so when
I saw them I knew I had to test them out. I remember really
liking the flavor. I only picked up one pack, thinking it might not
actually taste like coconut, or I just wouldn't care for this particular
kind. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up anymore after that.
They are limited edition so by the time I went back to the store, I
believe they were sold out. I do remember while eating them that
they reminded me of summer and a day at the beach.
Excellent choice for anyone who loves a coconut snack.
Lauryn N.
Lauryn N.
Knoxville, TN

I love coconut, so I was excited to find these! You only get a slight coconut taste in the beginning, but the more you eat, the less you taste the coconut, sadly. I found these at CVS, but couldn't find them anywhere else. They're great for when you're in the mood for M&Ms, but if you really want something coconut flavored you'll have to keep looking.
Shermin A.
Shermin A.

These are delicious. I don't know if this flavor is limited edition or not but I snagged as many as I could when I found them at a gas station I stopped at during a road trip. The perfect amount of chocolate and coconut. Wish I was able to find them easier at my grocery stores. If you like coconut flavors then you're going to love this!
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.

Rhianna T.
Rhianna T.
Valley Spgs, CA

I hate that these are a limited edition. Who gets to decides these things? There isn't much better than chocolate and coconut together in delightful little pieces of joy, the coconut isn't overwhelming - but a really nice mix of the two flavors. In the event I can find them I buy at least 5 packages and a few get hidden in the freeze.
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX

The concept is great, coconut and chocolate, the candy that melts in your mouth, not in your hand, yum. But this variety fell short for me. There was a little hint of coconut, not enough for my taste buds. I was really hoping for a Mounds kind of taste. Maybe I had high expectations or a bad batch but I was left disappointed.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Wellington, FL

Coconut and chocolate, in my opinion, are two of the greatest flavor combinations ever. This candy was amazing!! They were so affordable and easy to by at pretty much any store. They're so convenient because of their size. I would recommend them to anyone who loves both coconut and chocolate and loves a little sweet!
Britany P.
Britany P.
Clarksville, TN

These are SO GOOD! It's like a summer time beach vibe wrapped up in a little piece of delicious candy coated chocolate. I always get so excited when I see these on the shelf somewhere & stock up because I don't know when I will find them again. Wish they were available all year round!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cincinnati, OH

I adore all things coconut, so the first time I saw coconut m&m's I was thrilled! While not ALL of the m&m's new products are my favorite, these hit the nail on the head! They're delicious, a perfect marriage of that traditional m&m experience, with the deliciousness of coconut.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

Are these any good?I haven't tried them but I want to since I love coconut too.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Douglas, Ga

Is this candy limited time only?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Stephens City, VA

Do they really taste like coconut?
Lori R.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA

I was wondering where everyone finds them? I can't seem to find them anymore in my area.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
longueuil , Quebec

Has anybody tried these? They sound amazing! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.

Join Now