M&M’S® Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Faith M.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1.4 oz m&m's chocolate candy bars

Stephanie L.
Oxnard, CA
Honestly, I am a chocolate lover and having these as a snack to fulfill my cravings is very satisfying! I love the miniature size chocolates and I feel like its easy to keep track of how many you eat which can be very dangerous if you're not trying to eat too many.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't seen these lately since I've moved but these are awesome! I can never finish a bag in one sitting but I did. They taste like little bits of cake. It's the weirdest but really good if you get the chance to try or see them do buy them!
Connor K.
Chapmansboro , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To be honest I don't really taste the birthday cake flavor. I don't really recommend if you think that's the flavor your getting. It tasted like a normal one to me.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
I love m&ms and for the price find myself buying them in the jumbo bags - no other knocksoff are as satisfying as the real deal of an m&m - you can find these anywhere too which makes it easy to buy frequently
Victoria F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor is oh so good. You must try it at least once. They're not very expensive and they are so tasty. They really do taste like birthday cake and they are such great comfort food. So so so good.
Niki H.
Alexandria , IN
I know it is considered bad form to bribe your children, but sometimes they just need a little bit of an incentive to remember their good manners and behavior. These bags of M and Ms are perfect. The kids will split a bag while I get any shopping I need to see to done, eating them one by one. They actually end up eating less chocolate, over more time. Not to mention they get to happily snack while I get things crossed off of the to-do list :)
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
I recently bought m&ms to relive my childhood and they dod not disapoint! All the flavors are so delightful it's hard to choose just one. I personally like the peanut butter ones the best! But original will always have a place in my heart becauae they are just too good to be true
I recommend these to anyone and everyone of all ages!
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
We all love these lil candys me n my kids absolutely love these. Better for me as these come in such tiny sizes that it doesn't hurt while kids ask more of it!!!!! Come times the top color do tastes weird but I guess that's just how it is!!!!!!! Over all a good product.
Brandy M.
Wakefield, RI
I got a few of these for my kiddos to try. My daughter is a huge M & M fanatic! These were a fun alternative. I'm happy to see that they are trying to branch out, but this wasn't the way to do it. The taste was fine, the packaging was average. But I don't think we would get them again.
Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
These candies are sooo good! I love them so much. every time I go to the store and see them I have to buy one. I love to pick the m&m's out of the chocolate bar and eat them then eat the rest of it. its really nice quality chocolate for the price too. I absolutely love it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wow how do these taste? This is new to me
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
I haven't tried them are they good...
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
Do these actually taste like butch day cake?!
Erin B.
Norwalk, OH
I have never seen this type of M&M’s in store are they even good?
Lynn R.
Does it taste like original m&ms? Or does it taste like little bits of cake ?