M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate

by M&M's

M&M's® Brand Salty & Sweet Dark Chocolate Snack Mix Chocolate Candies.
Reclosable.
Roasted almonds & crunchy pretzels.
Wholesome raisins & M&M'S® Chocolate Candies.
What's inside.
Calories 200 10%DV per serving.
5 servings per pack.

Haven’t tried it yet but I would like too
Can I review these?
[user:bretti] we need to try this one? Do you know where we can find it?
Start your review of M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My husband could eat the whole bag in one sitting.” in 1 review
“Endless combinations so every bite is different. ” in 1 review
dublin
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very great and tasty at an affordable prices depending on which store no improvement from me and the packaging is travel size I eat this product a lot and I would have no problem buying this again.
No Special Diet
OMG this stuff is like crack. I am not much for sweet chocolate stuff. Unless of course its mixed with a sweet salty combo. This will hit all your taste bud needs. Only thing I have trouble with is finding it. I had found it at a gas station. Not many stores carry it that I know of. Manly gas stations I would say.
No Special Diet
Combination made in heaven, I love sweet and salt together and combinations that are not "extremely"sweet or salt. It is the perfect balance with two types of food that I love. A little bit pricey but I liked it so much that I would, for sure, buy it again. Delicious.
Clayton, CA
These are flipping amazing!! The salty and sweet mixture is fantastic. So delicious. I bought from Walmart and most definitely not too pricey. I would recommend forsure. The flavor is amazing!
Low Carb
My absolute favorite !!! This mix is absolutely amazing. It is very affordable and can be found just about anywhere. It is definitely one of my favorite snacks because in my opinion there's nothing like it out there.
Moravian Falls, NC
This snack comes in a zip lock so if you decide to not eat it all at once you will have an opportunity to keep them fresh and spill free.     The snack is Dark chocolate M&M's, salted almonds,, pretzels and raisins ,
Hubert, NC
I love this snack mix! It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty. This brand is definitely better than the store brands and I would recommend this for an easy snack. My son loves this too. What's not to love about M&Ms!
Carthage, MO
This was a tasty little snack and I really like how you can choose between dark or milk chocolate. Salty and sweet is a favorite flavor combination of mine so I just had to try it. I liked it, but it wasn't anything I can't live without. I thought it was a little pricey for the quality of the candy - I guess I'd rather spend a bit more and get something really great if I'm going to spend the calories. I do like it, though!
Oklahoma City, OK
Who ever came up with this yummy concoction is a genius because I am literally addicted to this sweet & salty mix, which means I spend quite a bit of money in a month in order to stay stocked up. The pretzels, peanuts, cookies, and M&M's create the perfect snack for a chocolate lovers palette. I highly recommend this stuff, it's addicting though, so be careful!
Organic, No Special Diet
Beaverton, OR
I love these mixes. they have a few different ones to choose from. this one is very good. I pack these in snack bags and give to my kids and husband as treats when we are camping or on a trip. I like that they aren't just eating candy. but they like that they get some candy. everyone is happy. the dark chocolate variety is good. something new to mix it up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Brett I. we need to try this one? Do you know where we can find it?
Dawn W. • 7 months ago