Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyM&M's
M&M’S Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate

M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate

by M&M's

M&M's® Brand Salty & Sweet Dark Chocolate Snack Mix Chocolate Candies.
Reclosable.
Roasted almonds & crunchy pretzels.
Wholesome raisins & M&M'S® Chocolate Candies.
What's inside.
Calories 200 10%DV per serving.
5 servings per pack.

Anyone know where to buy this in the UK?
Haven’t tried it yet but I would like too
Can I review these?
Start your review of M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My husband could eat the whole bag in one sitting.in reviews
Endless combinations so every bite is different. in reviews
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,318 reviews
This is a really good mix when you want something sweet and salty it’s got both of minutes so it gives you everything you need definitely a good snack but not a very healthy one I would definitely buy again
Hope M.
Apopka, FL
My friend was addicted to these, and eventually convinced us to try them. I was surprised by how much my partner, who doesn't usually enjoy dark chocolate, enjoyed these. They were worth the buy. And we certainly plan on picking up more sometime soon.
Madison H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love a sweet and salty mix! Totally get the taste buds going. Plus I don't have to make my own mix.
Caitlin W.
Bel Air, MD
So good! I had a hard time not eating the entire bag! The sweet and salty mixture is the perfect combo for snacking!
Ashley H.
Meadville, PA
Love these soooo yummy. I love these so much perfect amount of salty and sweet. I tuinknill get some right now actuallu
mikelina B.
Boise, ID
This is another favorite. Its actually pretty addicting if your just sitting. You can't just have 1
Maddie M.
Conway, AR
Perfect combo of sweet and savory, my favorite! Affordable treat for little ones!
Sarah P.
East Peoria, IL
These m&m's are the perfect mixture of salty and sweet! Such a good snack M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate
Jimmy V.
Franklinton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good product very sweet and salty very crunchy taste and very tasty product. With peanuts and chocolate was very good for snacking or midday treat.
Brandy B.
Clayton , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are flipping amazing!! The salty and sweet mixture is fantastic. So delicious. I bought from Walmart and most definitely not too pricey. I would recommend forsure. The flavor is amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,249 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Brett I. we need to try this one? Do you know where we can find it?
Dawn W. il y a 2 ans