M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate uploaded by Michelle L.M&M’S® Chocolate Candies Snack Mix Salt & Sweet Dark Chocolate uploaded by Tiffany O.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Brand Salty & Sweet Dark Chocolate Snack Mix Chocolate Candies.
Reclosable.
Roasted almonds & crunchy pretzels.
Wholesome raisins & M&M'S® Chocolate Candies.
What's inside.
Calories 200 10%DV per serving.
5 servings per pack.

• Are these any good? Are they all mixed together or in sep...1 Answers
  • Es mix esta funda Osea que si tienen varias cosas adentro...2 Answers
  • I love m&m's but I was wondering is this good and should ...1 Answers
  • "Endless combinations so every bite is different. " in 1 review
  • "My husband could eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG this stuff is like crack. I am not much for sweet chocolate stuff. Unless of course its mixed with a sweet salty combo. This will hit all your taste bud needs. Only thing I have trouble with is finding it. I had found it at a gas station. Not many stores carry it that I know of. Manly gas stations I would say.
Luiza T.
Combination made in heaven, I love sweet and salt together and combinations that are not "extremely"sweet or salt. It is the perfect balance with two types of food that I love. A little bit pricey but I liked it so much that I would, for sure, buy it again. Delicious.
Karito G.
Miami

If you ever wanted a little sweet, however, something salty, but you just could not find what you wanted ?? This is exactly what you need! The flavors are great, it's affordable, and it's all in one bag

M & M creates the perfect snack for a palette of chocolate lovers.
Jennifer M.
My absolute favorite !!! This mix is absolutely amazing. It is very affordable and can be found just about anywhere. It is definitely one of my favorite snacks because in my opinion there's nothing like it out there.
Kim J.
Moravian Falls, NC
This snack comes in a zip lock so if you decide to not eat it all at once you will have an opportunity to keep them fresh and spill free.     The snack is Dark chocolate M&M's, salted almonds,, pretzels and raisins ,
Ashley N.
Hubert, NC
I love this snack mix! It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty. This brand is definitely better than the store brands and I would recommend this for an easy snack. My son loves this too. What's not to love about M&Ms!
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This was a tasty little snack and I really like how you can choose between dark or milk chocolate. Salty and sweet is a favorite flavor combination of mine so I just had to try it. I liked it, but it wasn't anything I can't live without. I thought it was a little pricey for the quality of the candy - I guess I'd rather spend a bit more and get something really great if I'm going to spend the calories. I do like it, though!
Jamie Rose S.
Who ever came up with this yummy concoction is a genius because I am literally addicted to this sweet & salty mix, which means I spend quite a bit of money in a month in order to stay stocked up. The pretzels, peanuts, cookies, and M&M's create the perfect snack for a chocolate lovers palette. I highly recommend this stuff, it's addicting though, so be careful!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I love these mixes. they have a few different ones to choose from. this one is very good. I pack these in snack bags and give to my kids and husband as treats when we are camping or on a trip. I like that they aren't just eating candy. but they like that they get some candy. everyone is happy. the dark chocolate variety is good. something new to mix it up.
Becky W.
Phoenix, AZ
Let me just say that this bag went so quickly in our house. I would love if they had extra m&ms but I really enjoy the mix and it had a great flavor. Not too spendy and nothing on shelf really compared or looked good enough to try. The packaging stuck out to me but that makes it easy for my kids to spot in our shelf 🤔 Either way it's good!!!
Logann O.
Adkins, TX
Is this worth the buy?
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone else just eat the chocolate first and then the rest after ?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you chooce what you eat in there or you like all the mix snack?
Megan R.
I have never seen these in the store. Are these good?
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think it's prefect combo of sweet and salty snack