M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.

BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Boaz, AL
I absolutely LOVE M&M's Chocolate Candies with Peanuts! They are addictive, when I start eating them it's hard to stop! They are so delicious!
Deiby A.
Love love these m&ms they're the traditional but With different colors. once I start I have to eat the whole bag. that's how delicious they are
Camala N.
Blandon, PA
This is the best flavor of M&M's, but obviously M&M's really aren't that great. They're a convenient candy, but M&M's just aren't that good.
Paola F.
San Francisco, CA
I love chocolate at the beginning I thought that chocolate with peanut butter was not yummy but I was so wrong, they are absolutely delicious
Sara J.
These are delicious, and great to keep around as a quick snack. They're both sweet and salty, while being filling enough to be a good snack.
Kelsey H.
LOve the rich taste of peanut butter inside the chocolate shell. could eat them all day long! Maybe have a drink on hand for after though :P
Susan G.
Royersford , PA
Our favorite...we bought these to use for our daughter to potty train and ended up eating most of them ourselves, peanut are the best m&ms
Breyanna S.
Whitestown, IN
I mean can you really even go wrong with a chocolate and peanut butter combination? If you love both of those, I promise you'll love these!
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
Who wouldn't love these if you like peanut butter - Very yummy but you can easily go overboard - I suggest getting a small serving size :)
Shelby D.
Pleasant Hill , MO
These are my favorite M&Ms! They are so good! I get them in my Christmas stocking every year because my family knows how much I love them!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?
aysha s.
Dubai
We don't get these in dubai do we anyone knows?