M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.

M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
These are so good. Once you start, it really is hard to stop. I love the hidden surprise in the middle. It's got a crunchy outside and creamy inside. yum.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
I used to dive into these. They're amazing! It's a combination of the crunchy shell, making way to the perfect peanut butter center. Becomes so addictive!
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
I remember when I first had these. I immediately fell in love. I love peanut butter so much and these were the perfect most genius invention in candy!!!!!
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Whenever my husband sees these on sale he picks them up for me because he knows I will not buy them for myself since the whole bag disappears so fast!
Josefina M.
Buckeye, AZ
M&M's Chocolate Peanut Candies have always been my favorite..I'm really not a peanut lover, but these M&M's chocolate peanut candies I can eat and eat.
Grace O.
Tacoma, WA
Omg these are my favorite kind of candy. I pack bags all the time. The peanut if side has the perfect crunch and it mixes perfectly with the chocolate
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
I'm so addicted to these Peanut Butter M&M's! These candies are bigger than the Reese's version. I love having large clumps of peanut buttery goodness.
Katlyn H.
Landing, NJ
What's better than chocolate and peanut butter separate? Putting them together! These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving
Tarah S.
My favorite M&M's ever!! I literally eat these twice a week as a snack at work! They have become one of my favorites since I have been pregnant.
Joanna J.
I love M&Ms, add peanut butter and its a dream come true. I prefer these over Reese's pieces, it has a better peanut butter and chocolate ratio.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?
aysha s.
We don't get these in dubai do we anyone knows?