M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.

BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
denise k.
M&M's everyone's favorite other then the peanut m&m's these are on top of my list. I'm a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate so this right here is perfect. I prefer chewing candy like starbursts and ect. When i do crave chocolate I go to either the peanut m&m or the peanut butter one love these things
Isabel R.
Omg I love these so much. I'll pretty much be obsessed with any candy that has peanut butter and chocolate! This is no exception. M&ms are already heavenly, but adding peanut butter just changed the whole game!! I'm officially obsessed.
Alicia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand is always coming out with different fillers and flavors. The peanut kind is an original which never disappoints. Perfect combination of peanuts and chocolate without overbearing one another.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
These are my favorite candy of all time! They have quite a bit more peanut butter in them than reese pieces but it is still a good balance of the sweet/salty and chocolate/peanut butter. They are great thrown in ice cream as well.
Melissa M.
Islesford, ME
Ever since they came out with peanut butter M&M's I have always reached for them. I love that they are slightly soft on the inside but still have that hard candy coating. I think these are way better than Reese's Pieces.
Mia R.
Prattville, AL
This candy is a great snack! They are bigger than Reese's pieces and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I don't eat them very often but they do have an amazing flavor and I would recommend them to anyone
emily g.
These are the bomb.com. Great especially like a chocoholic like me. It comes with a peanut in the chocolate how good does that sound. If you haven't tried it out you have no idea on what your missing out on.
Erica S.
So yummy . Price is the normal for chocolate I guess . I love these . And you can get a small bag to to take with you . You can get them at Walmart . There are so many m and ms and it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Otto R.
Puyallup, WA
I love me some M&Ms, but I swear these peanut butter ones are the best of the bunch. Why?? Well it's simple, when you mix peanut butter with chocolate it's the best thing ever. Combine the sweet from the chocolate with a bit of the saltiness of the peanut butter and you are in heaven
Bethany A.
Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter?! These bite size candies are sooooooo delicious!! They melt in your mouth. Crunchy shell and smooth peanut butter filling.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?
aysha s.
Dubai
We don't get these in dubai do we anyone knows?