M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.

BY M&M'S

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
Breyanna S.
Whitestown, IN
I mean can you really even go wrong with a chocolate and peanut butter combination? If you love both of those, I promise you'll love these!
Reema B.
I love peanut m&m's. they are the balm and take fabulous. I buy these year round and munch on a few when I get hungry and cranky at work :/
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this flavor of M&Ms. Chocolate and peanut butter are great together. These are a great snack and I would definitely recommend them.
Shelby D.
Pleasant Hill , MO
These are my favorite M&Ms! They are so good! I get them in my Christmas stocking every year because my family knows how much I love them!
Sara O.
I'm in love with the peanut butter m&ms they are the best candy out there besides peanut butter cups lol but one of my all time favorites
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Only have one word to describe this amazing candy....amazing. I'm a sucker for peanut butter and I love m&m's so this product is perfect!
Stephanie W.
New Iberia, LA
Peanut M&M's are ok. They are probably my least favorite of all the different kinds of M&M's. I personally like the Peanut Butter kind!!
Corin M.
I am addicted to M&M's. I literally like any kind of M&M. The peanut ones are some of my favorites and I buy them to snack on regularly.
Cyndahl C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are really good! i got them because i was hoping they would taste kind of like a Reese's, and they don't but they're still awesome
Kimberly I.
Florissant, MO
Peanut butter ones are my personal favorite! My suggestion: buy a small bag because you WILL eat them all, and it won't take very long!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah
We don't get these in dubai do we anyone knows?