M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.

BY M&M'S #2 in Chocolate

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Review for: M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut
I love these so much! I like the original, but the actual peanut butter with the chocolate is heavenly. Easily one of the best chocolate peanut butter candy on the market right now. I could definitely sit down and eat a whole bag of these if I weren't watching myself. Good for a reward system for yourself!
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Butter
This big bag is a little too pricey for me but I love when these melt and its like a soft chocolaty peanut flavor and its soft but the shell has a slight crunch. I don't eat these much but only because I forget about them. I love when they are slightly melted. Now i am craving chocolate.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut, Butter
My husband bought these for me as a surprise and I loved them so much he buys me a bag at least once a week. I adore them, they are so delicious, they don't melt all over the place, and they are very affordable. I could eat these all day if I didn't mind gaining a thousand pounds.
nicole S.
Chaska,MN
Review for: Butter
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
The perfect thing to cure my sugar/chocolate craving is Peanut Butter M&Ms. The peanut better is smooth and creamy. The are great just by themselves or even in cookies or in your popcorn. If you like peanut butter these are a must try.
Katelyn S.
I just recently tried these and they are so DELISH! Reese's will always be my first candy love however these M&M's are a close second! That have a nice blend of chocolate and peanut butter. I also love that there are many different sizes of bags that they offer making it easy to get a small portion just to satisfy a craving, or a large portion to share with others!
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I absolutely love these peanut butter M&Ms!! I enjoy most of the M&Ms, but these are my favorite. The flavor is so yummy & the peanut butter is so creamy on the inside. I always buy the larger bag at Walmart. I will definitely recommend these to overs!!
Jessica Z.
New Castle
I love almost all M&M products. They are all perfect combinations. I always have a jar with a mixture of M&M's. I would never be able to choice a favorite because they are all amazing. Pop some popcorn throw M&M's in with it let them melt a bit and it is heavenly.
Leandra T.
These are tasty and addicting, especially if you love peanut butter and try really hard not to look at your calorie intake lol. I usually find them on sale and buy a few bags. My daughter is 2 and we keep a container of them in the diaper bag at all times.
Heather J.
Sanford, NC
My favorite M&Ms! I love these over all of them and would love to have them on hand on a daily basis! I don't but I honestly would have a dispenser in my home with these if I didn't look silly for doing so. So much awesome!
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?
aysha s.
Dubai
We don't get these in dubai do we anyone knows?