M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.

BY M&M'S #2 in Nut Candy

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

• These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
denise k.
denise k.
M&M's everyone's favorite other then the peanut m&m's these are on top of my list. I'm a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate so this right here is perfect. I prefer chewing candy like starbursts and ect. When i do crave chocolate I go to either the peanut m&m or the peanut butter one love these things
Franklin , IN
These are my absolute favorite mnms product! They are so creamy. I'm always Leary on peanut butter in anything because sometimes I find it's like thick or gritty/ too much sugar but I feel like they did really well with this one. If your a peanut butter fan I suggest you give them a try!
Leanne E.
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
All time favorite M&M! Perfect movie snack! Love the creamy peanut butter in the middle of classic M&M chocolate and crunchy shell. The flavor is perfectly balanced. I bought my last giant bag at Ollie's. Love discount chocolate! I grab a bag whenever I find them on sale :)
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
My favorite treat after a week of clean eating...very affordable and not pricey at all....full of yummers and delight, a great bang for the buck...taste much better than Reese's pieces or any other peanut butter brand...very worthy of repurchase!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Cheboygan, MI
You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter! M&M's made the perfect sweet small little treats. They are great to have on hand for a small little fix for your sweet cravings, if you are strong enough to take a few & put the rest away!
Orle L.
Orle L.
Out of all M&Ms flavors this are my favorite ones by far! they are yummy, peanut-buttery delicious and so much better than similar candies (including reece's pieces). They're perfect for every ocasion, and to use them on cookies and cakes too!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Omg I love these so much. I'll pretty much be obsessed with any candy that has peanut butter and chocolate! This is no exception. M&ms are already heavenly, but adding peanut butter just changed the whole game!! I'm officially obsessed.
Kirstian M.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
These are my favorite candy of all time! They have quite a bit more peanut butter in them than reese pieces but it is still a good balance of the sweet/salty and chocolate/peanut butter. They are great thrown in ice cream as well.
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
Ultimate vacation/road trip candy! My family downs multiple bags of these when we go on trips. They're really good cold! They get even crispier on the outside but the peanut butter stays perfectly soft and smooth.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Prattville, AL
This candy is a great snack! They are bigger than Reese's pieces and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I don't eat them very often but they do have an amazing flavor and I would recommend them to anyone
Franklin , IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?