M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Johanna l.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Angelica S.M&M's Chocolate Candies Peanut Butter uploaded by Nicole B.

BY M&M'S #2 in Nut Candy

M&M's® Brand Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies.
Resealable zipper!
Made with real peanut butter.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
5 serving per pack. see more...

• These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These candies are absolutely delicious and satisfy that sweet craving" in 1 review
denise k.
denise k.
M&M's everyone's favorite other then the peanut m&m's these are on top of my list. I'm a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate so this right here is perfect. I prefer chewing candy like starbursts and ect. When i do crave chocolate I go to either the peanut m&m or the peanut butter one love these things
Franklin , IN
These are my absolute favorite mnms product! They are so creamy. I'm always Leary on peanut butter in anything because sometimes I find it's like thick or gritty/ too much sugar but I feel like they did really well with this one. If your a peanut butter fan I suggest you give them a try!
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
My favorite treat after a week of clean eating...very affordable and not pricey at all....full of yummers and delight, a great bang for the buck...taste much better than Reese's pieces or any other peanut butter brand...very worthy of repurchase!
Kirstian M.
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
These are my favorite candy of all time! They have quite a bit more peanut butter in them than reese pieces but it is still a good balance of the sweet/salty and chocolate/peanut butter. They are great thrown in ice cream as well.
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
Ultimate vacation/road trip candy! My family downs multiple bags of these when we go on trips. They're really good cold! They get even crispier on the outside but the peanut butter stays perfectly soft and smooth.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Prattville, AL
This candy is a great snack! They are bigger than Reese's pieces and you can find them pretty much anywhere. I don't eat them very often but they do have an amazing flavor and I would recommend them to anyone
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Rocklin, CA
Peanut M&M's are the only M&M everyone in the house agrees on. We all have our favorites but this is the only one that we all truly enjoy, it's also the only way I enjoy eating peanuts.
taylor j.
taylor j.
shrewsbury, MA
LOVE this candy, I personally love chocolate and peanut butter, i like these almost better than Reese's they even taste more amazing when they are a little melted on the inside!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Chocolate & peanut butter, yum!! The peanut butter is smooth & subtle. Chocolate & creamy peanut butter in the iconic candy shell. You can't go wrong with these.
Josefina M.
Josefina M.
Buckeye, AZ
M&M's Chocolate Peanut Candies have always been my favorite..I'm really not a peanut lover, but these M&M's chocolate peanut candies I can eat and eat.
Franklin , IN
These are my favorite! Anyone remember when they first came out?