M&M’S® Chocolate Candies, Dark Chocolate, Peanut uploaded by Ashley M.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Medium bag. C runch peanuts enrobed in irrestistable dark chocolate surrounded in a colorful candy shell.

• Favorite color of M&M’S® Chocolate Candies, Dark Chocolate, Pea...2 Answers
Nava S.
Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum- chocolate and peanuts are always a yummy combo! That holds true for this product. It’s so hard to eat a few because they’re addicting. I usually don’t like dark chocolate (more of a milk chocolate person) but it tastes great in this!
Neelam P.
Bridgewater, NJ
Dark chocolate + peanuts! What more could you ask for? It tastes as good as it looks. I'm a dark chocolate fan, so this is definitely something I would buy over and over again. This is probably one of their best flavors (other than the pretzel kind and regular peanut m&ms).
Eva N.
M&M's and peanuts with dark chocolate how could that not be a winner? I switched to dark chocolate years ago when I read all the benefits of it. Nuts of almost all kinds are very good for us as well and they say to eat a handful of nuts a day and a square of dark chocolate a day. The only problem is it is so hard to stop at just a handful isn't it? They are so good and I love the almond ones also. I found one way of not overdoing it is I keep dark chocolate in the house all the time so I generally eat a square of it daily or some other form of dark chocolate. I'm generally able to control the intake much better knowing it is always here and a part of my good for me regimen. It sounds good anyway doesn't it? Seriously I do eat dark chocolate daily but a square sometimes 2. A handful or sometimes 2.
McKenzie M.
Shelby, OH
These are my favorite kind of M&Ms. I love dark chocolate and peanut butter so these are perfect! They don't cost too much either. Can find them just about anywhere. If you like peanut butter and dark chocolate you definitely should try.
Erin S.
Longview, TX
If you love dark chocolate and peanut m&m than this is the best. Dark chocolate is my favorite, and mixing m&m's with dark chocolate is just the best thing since sliced bread.
Allie L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
These are my all time favorite M&Ms! I cannot get enough of these after I bought them at Costco in a huge pack. I love dark chocolate and it goes great with the peanuts. Milk chocolate is okay, but the dark chocolate is in another category as it is amazing!
Megan K.
I like my M&Ms just like my men: dark and full of a good nut! Come in many vibrant colors and in a package that's easy to carry! You can even put them all in your mouth at once (if you're skilled like me)! Would highly recommend to friends, family, peers, etc. who are looking to spice up their M&M consumption
Staci O.
Austin, TX
This is it, for me. The pinnacle. The very best realization of the humble M&M. I'm not a milk chocolate fan because it tends to be too sweet and have zero nuances of flavor. But give me dark chocolate and I'm in heaven! Stick a peanut in the middle and you e got me as a fan for life!

My only concern is that these are really hard to track down! I've narrowed it down to my local Walgreens always sticking these so I'm constantly shopping there in order to pick some up.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
These candies are addictive it's a good thing I bought 3 bags because I ate the first bag in one sitting in one day. My husband ate another bag and then we had the third one to put out like normal people. We have always been in love with M&M's of any kind but almond and peanut ones are our favorite. These did not disappoint. Delicious! I especially like the dark chocolate so the whole thing was not too sweet. They felt so grown up.
Erin B.
This is my go to guilty pleasure snack that I have convinced myself is healthier than other candies because it contains peanuts and dark chocolate. I don't buy them often but it's definitely on my gas station pick up list while I'm road tripping or to sneak into the movies.