BY M&M'S

Ingredients Declaration:

Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), M&m's® Brand Minis™ Milk Chocolate Candies [Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Coloring (Includes Yellow 5 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Blue 2), Dextrin]. Allergy Information: Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts And Tree Nuts

Shaina W.
Spring Hill, TN
This candy bar blows my mind! It was an unexpected blend of two great candies. It is absolutely worth the value of it. It is a great treat for all ages, and brigns the color that normal M&M's have. It is affordable and I would happily repurchase this.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never thought they would make a chocolate bar but when I saw this in stores, I had to try. It's amazing and affordable. Great taste. Wish I could find these around more because I hardly see them wherever I go but I highly recommend.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I love m&m's and when I heard about their chocolate bar I freaked out. They taste so good it's amazing!!! I have several of these locked up in my draw for when I start having cravings and thus always hits the spot.
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
These are so melt in your mouth good. Better than a normal, plain chocolate bar. I eat these about twice a week. I get them from Walmart for less than a dollar each. I would recommend these for sure....
Kathy J.
Indianapolis, IN
I just truly love these M&M chocolate bars. They have a good milk chocolate with M&Ms inside to give it an extra crunch to your bar. It is totally different and unique way to eat M&Ms and a chocolate bar all in one.
Kristen A.
The package tells you exactly what you're getting. It's a chocolate bar with mini M&M's in it. I think I've only eaten this once to try. Pretty lackluster, but I'd still eat it for a sugar fix.
Jina S.
This bar tastes amazing. I have not been able to find it recently, but I know that whenever I see it, I always buy tons of it. The bars are crunchy and chocolatey, which makes it taste great.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I know that most people automatically assume that the 13.00 organic chocolate bar harvested from the hills of an ancient town, tended to by monks, watered with the tears of virgins (okay, okay, I am kidding) is the best chocolate bar you can wrap your lips around...but honestly...this chocolate is the BEST! It's sweet, it's smooth, it's creamy in all the best ways, all with tiny little mms in each bite. Seriously one of the best candy bars out there. It is probably the cheapest chocolate they could find, but it's seriously the best! I love these
Courtney R.
Albany, OR
This is a decent candy bar, not my favorite but I don't find it to be a chocolate overload. I think it's a good candy for those, girly times of the month, and i haven't found anything similar. I don't eat these often, but I can't find them in stores all the time, so when I do I try to pick a couple up, but I've found that they can be over-priced sometimes.
Emily C.
These things are so yummy! I was so bummed last time I bought a couple my daughter seen me trying to sneak them and I had to share with her. Oh well. It's also a bummer that I can't seem to find them many places. Mainly just Walmart sometimes. So they need to put them everywhere!
Dariana J.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite M&m's?