M&M’S® Chili Nut Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Sarah H.M&M’S® Chili Nut Peanut Chocolate Candy uploaded by Amanda P.

BY M&M'S

• M&M’S® Chili Nut Peanut Chocolate Candy Do you prefer th...3 Answers
  • I have seen vastly different reviews on this product.. Ho...1 Answers
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I tried these solely for the chili flavor, since I'm not a fan of peanuts. The chili flavor in these is strong enough to make you go "woah" after just one piece. The addition of the chili to the chocolate and peanut is a welcome one, that I will likely try sometime again in the future.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
I actually like the Chili Nut M&M's. When you first bite into them they are super chocolaty then as you swallow you get a little heat from the chili powder. You couldn't ask for a better combination than chili and chocolate. Will for sure be buying these again. I understand they are not for everyone, but I like them. :)
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really liked these. They have the M&I'm taste you love then after eating 2-3 you feel the heat!! It's a heat that dances on your tongue and stays for a while but doesn't bore holes into it, leaving you in tears. It's a great combo!
Jennifer M.
These were awful!! Worst m&m ever! When you first bite into them it taste just like a plain m&m then you get hit with overpowering chili powder. All it did was burn my throat and mouth. I threw the whole bag away after eating one.
Amanda P.
Gibson city, IL
The chili nut flavored m&ms are not for me I bought a bag at walmart and tried em at first theres no flavor but chocolate then it kicks in and is spicy my 3 year old tried em and spit it out and then got a drink. wont be buyin more of this kind
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh I absolutely love these m&ms they taste like normal peanut mms initially and then the after taste has an awesome chili kick perfectly paired with my red wine!
Ann T.
Jacksonville, FL
These are awful. They taste like regular peanut M&Ms with a sudden sore throat and mouth. The chili does nothing to enhance the flavor and made my mouth taste bad for an hour, even affecting the flavored of other foods. Threw away half a small bag they were so awful.
Sarah G.
This was the worst of the 3 flavors. I didn't like how I could feel the particles of chili powder after chewing up the M&Ms. It did have a nice level of heat, and if the spices were not so coarse I would purchase it again.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Yuuuuuuck. Not worth the money.
My favorite from this line of m&ms were the honey-nut ones and even those were not that good.
Jaime R.
Kansas city, MO
I missed voting for these but I really hope they come back. So good. I wish I had learned about them sooner
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
M&M’S® Chili Nut Peanut Chocolate Candy Do you prefer the Chili Nut M&M's or the regular M&M's with peanuts?
Haley D.
Natchitoches, LA
I have seen vastly different reviews on this product.. How spicy are these? Like on a scale of 1 to 10. I enjoy the Tabasco chocolate squares; has anybody tried those and can relate the two??