M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they w...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
I have to say about these I think it's Christmas time thought they would be good didn't like them at all I think I'll just stick to my tried-and-true regular peanut Eminem's.
Roisin K.
Didn't like these at all... They were so sweet that they have me a tooth ache!!
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I tried these because of my love for cordial cherries but unfortunately these pale in comparison. I just didn't enjoy the mix of chocolate and cherry in the M&M form. I think the cherry flavor is just too artificial if that makes since. I'll just stick to what I love.
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
Was not a fan of this flavor--way too sweet for my liking and the cherry was over powering. Would have liked it to be more chocolatey with cherry undertones. Will not be buying again.
Carolyn B.
Clute, TX
This fruit flavored M&Ms have a perfume-y taste that is fake and horrendous.
Maullie W.
Seal Rock, OR
I love m&ms but these were so gross. Tasted of very artificial cherry flavor and the strawberry ones were just as bad
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
I didn't like this at all. The taste was gross and I really regret buying two bags. I gave them away
Charity F.
Elkton, VA
I didn't like these M&M's due to the cherry flavor. I don't like cherry flavored items, but I wanted to try these and I did not like them at all.
Beth L.
Albany, NY
Not a fan of this flavor M&M. The cherry is quite medicinal and leave a funny aftertaste.
Samantha D.
Brooklyn, NY
I dislike this candy very much. I am not a fan of cherries. and to mix cherry and chocolate to me is utterly disgusting.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.