M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they w...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Emilie G.
Hammonton, NJ
I love chocolate covered cherries so I decided to try M&Ms cherry chocolate candies I expected more cherry flavor. They were good but not great. Add more cherry flavor and I'll buy them!
Megan Z.
Taste like a chocolate covered cherry! Delicious and not overwhelming or fake flavor. Great late night treat as long as you can stop yourself from eating the whole bag.
Mia S.
I love when these come out! It's like cheating and not having to bite Ito a chocolate covered cherry you just throw a m&m in your mouth and have the same great taste!
victoria q.
Sacramento, CA
They have a clean, strong cherry taste with just the right amount of chocolate punch. Very similar to Cellas, but without being sticky and superior chocolate.
Missy F.
Des Moines, IA
These candies are pretty amazing, one of my favorite holiday treats. The chocolate and cherry flavors work together really nicely, neither flavor overpowers.
Sarah J.
I have tried these and I am not to impressed they are ok little on the rich side and not worth the price I got it at Walmart one year haven't bought since.
Sandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love M&Ms , all flavors , never met one I didn't like. The cherry I think is a seasonal which I think should be made available all thru out the year.
Juanita R.
Elko, NV
I actually love eating m&ms when I'm at the movies. I like to try new things and to be honest I really like these but not as much as the peanut m&m's
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
These are delicious! I really enjoyed the chocolate and cherry together, you can taste both flavors pretty evenly. I will continue purchasing these!
Mary Kathryn C.
Culpeper, VA
I don't like cherry flavoring all that much but it wasn't bad. I got them as a gift so I didn't buy them. I tried them anyways and they were okay.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.