M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Carolyn M.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Liz R.M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies uploaded by Bre D.

BY M&M'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M&M's® Cherry Chocolate Candies.
Be mine.
Cherry artificial flavor.
Made with real milk chocolate.
What's inside:
Calories 210, 11%DV per serving.

• Are these only seasonal?1 Answers
  • I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Ar...3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the...3 Answers
M&M’S® Cherry Chocolate Candies
  • "I have been to the m&m store and have tasted a large variety of them, however this is my favourite flavour but i think this is the oerfect gift for valentines day but should be for sell all time of year" in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't have thought I would like this flavor as fruit flavors in candy can begin to taste a bit fake, however, these are just the right amount of cherry for the chocolate candy." in 1 review
Kathleen W.
Hemlock, MI
I've tried these before and while the chocolate was good, I wasn't impressed with the cherry flavor. It tasted a bit to processed for me. Of course that is a personal taste and you may like the flavor, so if they interest you, try them. Just beware the cherry flavor may not live up to expectations.
Martha T.
Albion, MI
These were so amazingly good. I love the cherry flavor mixed with the chocolate. I bought a large bag at Chrisrmas time. They were so satisfying and a tasty treat
Robert B.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love cordial cherries and these have a similar flavor. The nice thing is though that these are not as indulgent. You can eat and handful and not feel as bad about eating a tray of cordial cherries!
Christen S.
Holland, NY
Sara B.
Caldwell, ID
I do not love artifical cherry flavor, only in Dr. Pepper (which has like 22 other flavors as well) which is why I do not think this is great and it sort of ruins the original great product.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
I love the cherry flavored M&M's. This kind and also the cherry cordial ones they give out at Christmas time. They M&M company did a great job at picking out these types of flavors. delicious.
Julie L.
Granite City, IL
I love M&Ms...they are my most favorite candy in the whole world. I have been eating them since i was a little girl and i always will. I wish the linited edition M&Ms were available all year.
Janie Sue
I bought these for my boyfriend who loves cherries and chocolate. These are a good combination. There's not a lot of candies with chocolate and cherry flavors together. Plus they're M&Ms!
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
When i first tried these I was honestly expecting a cough syrup taste as many cherry flavor things do have these were actually very delightful and had a chocolate covered cherry taste
Emily D.
I am not usually a fan of cherry flavored things.. for the most part it usually tastes very artificial to me... but these are delicious! I recommend these to any cherry lover or non cherry lover looking for something sweet!
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
I have not seen these anywhere. Where can I find them? Are they worth buying?
tiffany m.
Do these taste like the chocolates with the cherry in the middle?
Carolyn M.